Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

Hotline Number

Orissa,

Could you please let me know what the hotline number is? I need to contact them because I have not received the 45-day letter and could not find my case in DOL's Permanent Labor Certification Database. My case has a Philly Reginal Office receipt date of 9/23/03. I could not find my record using either case number or employer name. I suspect the DOT code on the case is wrong (030.062-018), as I could not find any case with such DOT code in the database. Anyone has any suggestions on how to locate my case please help! Thanks.

orissa said:
I called this moring hotline number, and I asked some question to that lady.

1 - In what order they are sending 45 days letters?

A - To be honest with you there is no order in printing those lettres.
Those application feed into system are generating letters. We still
at data process for new aplication prior to 1/1/2005.

2- When are you going to process after receiving reply from 45 days letters?
Will you process immediately or will wait reply for all 310,000 cases.

A - No will not wait for all cases reply, we will process immediately after
receiving reply from employer or attorney.

3 - So when we will expect some approval in near future?

A - In fact the First batch of process will be next two week.

4 - That means you are saying there will be many approval in next week?

A - Yes. But I can't say that many approval or many NOF (Notice of Findings).

Thank you every one for their patience and hope.

I also need the number if you dont mind my layer does not give any info

PhillyKeepWait said:
Orissa,

Could you please let me know what the hotline number is? I need to contact them because I have not received the 45-day letter and could not find my case in DOL's Permanent Labor Certification Database. My case has a Philly Reginal Office receipt date of 9/23/03. I could not find my record using either case number or employer name. I suspect the DOT code on the case is wrong (030.062-018), as I could not find any case with such DOT code in the database. Anyone has any suggestions on how to locate my case please help! Thanks.

The answer from the attorneys was that we have to wait until we receive the letters. There is no way to do a check/balance of the pending cases.

I am really sad...

my id 191996@yahoo.com

If that's the case, then what can you do if you never receive the letter (either becasue your file was misplaced or becasue the letter was lost somehow). So we can only wait and die?

mamamiax said:
The answer from the attorneys was that we have to wait until we receive the letters. There is no way to do a check/balance of the pending cases.

I am really sad...

my id 191996@yahoo.com

this is from the Dallas BEC thread. maybe in Philla they also have the similar email address to check the status? my 2 cents.... :confused: status@phi.dflc.us?????? :cool:

Icarus said:
Presently, no phone tracking or inquiries are being provided/accepted. The email info for atty/agents and employers is:

"To obtain specific information regarding your application, you may send an email to: status@dal.dflc.us

Please include the following information with your request:
The Employer’s Name, the Alien’s first and last name, and if known, the new case ID number.

All email status requests will be responded to via mail in approximately 3 business days."

philly numbers and status line

mamamiax said:

I am really sad...

my id 191996@yahoo.com

Guys,

I have this number for status checks and contacting DOL office

+1 (484) 270-1596 DOL Status line
+1- (484) -270-1500 Reception

BEC Update

orissa said:

Thanks Orissa :) :)

Shock! Another case DENIED at Philly BEC. It seems that they have become very picky... I am worried about our fates.

Source: Murthy forum

My employer's LC for me was denied after 3.5 years of wait from Philadelphia DOL ( now BEC ).

Details of my case are,

EB3 non-RIR

SWA receive date - 06/25/2001
RD at Phily DOL - 01/25/2003
NOF by Phily DOL - 10/15/2003
Extension - 11/21/2003
Rebuttal - 12/30/2003
LC denied - 01/04/2005

This is the first LC denied for my employer after 10 approvals from the same office. Also there was anoth identical LC with same filing date and same DOL RD for my co-worker which was approved on 10/07/2003 (just one week before my LC was denied).

Reason for denial is the DOL think LC should have been filed from employer's head office in NJ not from the branch office in Harrisburg.

The same DOL has approved 10 other LCs for my employer filed from Harrisburg office. I feel it's injustice to me. My lawyer is filing an appeal against denial but I have completely lost faith in Phily DOL and it's chief CO.

I'm in 7th year of h1 extension.

PLEASE HELP ME !

Thank you !

I was afraid that this would happen when it moves to the contractors (BEC). If Philly DOL is picky what fate awaits us at the BEC? :mad:

I hope the lawyer's do a good job of appealing those cases.

Are you sure this isn't PINKUBENU's case? The dates and circumstances are so similar. If so it is the same case reported on here on 1/25

allaboutgc said:
Shock! Another case DENIED at Philly BEC. It seems that they have become very picky... I am worried about our fates.

My employer's LC for me was denied after 3.5 years of wait from Philadelphia DOL ( now BEC ).

Details of my case are,

EB3 non-RIR

Extension - 11/21/2003
Rebuttal - 12/30/2003
LC denied - 01/04/2005

This is the first LC denied for my employer after 10 approvals from the same office. Also there was anoth identical LC with same filing date and same DOL RD for my co-worker which was approved on 10/07/2003 (just one week before my LC was denied).

Reason for denial is the DOL think LC should have been filed from employer's head office in NJ not from the branch office in Harrisburg.

The same DOL has approved 10 other LCs for my employer filed from Harrisburg office. I feel it's injustice to me. My lawyer is filing an appeal against denial but I have completely lost faith in Phily DOL and it's chief CO.

PLEASE HELP ME !

Thank you !

I feel terrible about the people whose case got rejected after 3 and half years... Absolutely tragic, and also Kafkaesque... Dunno what to say... but I sure dont want to be among the first cases to be handled by the contractors.. or the last for that matter.

allaboutgc, where did you read at murthy forum another case was denied. If possible please show the link or a http path.

Thanks

allaboutgc said:

Details of my case are,

EB3 non-RIR

Extension - 11/21/2003
Rebuttal - 12/30/2003
LC denied - 01/04/2005

PLEASE HELP ME !

Thank you !

allaboutgc said:

Details of my case are,

EB3 non-RIR

Extension - 11/21/2003
Rebuttal - 12/30/2003
LC denied - 01/04/2005

PLEASE HELP ME !

Thank you !
I feel bad for the application which was denied but on the positive note atleast they have started processing the application.

how_long said:
I feel bad for the application which was denied but on the positive note atleast they have started processing the application.

I don't think BEC has anything to do with this denial (in other wards BEC hasn’t really started processing cases they are just sending out 45 days letters). These are already opened cases so I believe Philly DOL is handling these cases.

allaboutgc said:

Details of my case are,

EB3 non-RIR

Extension - 11/21/2003
Rebuttal - 12/30/2003
LC denied - 01/04/2005

PLEASE HELP ME !

Thank you !

I feel sorry for this guy, but in other thought short cut not always work, I still remember till end of 2003 philly was working fine, I was waiting in MD line after all those illegals 245i only with one hope, things will be great once I’ll be in philly……..bang….Not anymore, some smarta$$ find out a way to cheat DOL by opening fake/virtual offices in fast processing states, this ways peoples from NY/NJ/MD keep waiting (some of them dated back to 2001) but Harrisburg/Delaware keep getting GC in 10 months.

This is the same kind of people you see everyday on highways or merging for exit, they don’t want to wait in the line rather they put whole highway traffic jam and all that time I keep on thinking, hell why do people let them in the line :(

Thanks for the update orissa. Could you find out more about NOF issued cases? My cases was issued NOF and lawyer responded in Feb 2004. I am not sure whether NOF cases will receive the letter from BEC.

orissa said:

allaboutgc said:

Details of my case are,

EB3 non-RIR

Extension - 11/21/2003
Rebuttal - 12/30/2003
LC denied - 01/04/2005

PLEASE HELP ME !

Thank you !
Even if you are in 7 th year extension still H1 should br good to the period it was approved for the 7 th year,even if underlying LC got denied.
Now infact you should be able to file thru PERM and get LC cleared nicely in 45-60 days. Talk to a good lawyter and see if you can plan applying thru PERM.

hemant2001 said:
Even if you are in 7 th year extension still H1 should br good to the period it was approved for the 7 th year,even if underlying LC got denied.
Now infact you should be able to file thru PERM and get LC cleared nicely in 45-60 days. Talk to a good lawyter and see if you can plan applying thru PERM.

You can surely apply through PERM, no problem with that, but I won't count on getting "LC cleared nicely in 45-60 days".