Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

State Labor Processing

I am silent reader of this forum and received lot of important information from all of you. Thanks for sharing the information. I have one question and I hope I will get some +ive response from you guys..
My Labor was filed from DE in the month of Oct,2003 under EB2-RIR..As far now DE is processing Sept 2003.
I am confused, could any one tell me will they open my file and send it to BEC(BRC) Phily or they will send it to NPC?
Thanks for your reply.

GCVS03 said:
I am silent reader of this forum and received lot of important information from all of you. Thanks for sharing the information. I have one question and I hope I will get some +ive response from you guys..
My Labor was filed from DE in the month of Oct,2003 under EB2-RIR..As far now DE is processing Sept 2003.
I am confused, could any one tell me will they open my file and send it to BEC(BRC) Phily or they will send it to NPC?
Thanks for your reply.

Mostly DE SWA will not open your file & they will ship it to BEC before March 31,2005

Letters from Philly BEC...

Received 45-Day letters from Philly BEC:
----------------------------------------

srkotturu (src) : PD/Feb 2002, RD/Jul 2003, ?
Aurora73 : PD/Mar 2002, RD/Mar 2004, Non-RIR
kiran00 : PD/May 2002, RD/Apr 2004, ?
clzeus10 : PD/Oct 2002, RD/May 2004, RIR
kennethxu : PD/Dec 2002, RD/Aug 2003, ?
hopeGC2005 : PD/?, RD/Jun 2004, ?

Tracker

I have attached the tracker, I think it's the most recent one (last updated in April 04). Could the folks who received a letter from DOL provide the approx. date they received it in the Receipt Date of Continuation Letter field (Column J). Those of you who have never entered your DOL case details, now would be a good time to do that.

Thanks,

Garp

I got it..I got it....

:)
Hi everyone. I just got call from my lawyer. He said they have received my letter from BEC. They will be replying today or tomorow. My case was filed in VA SESA in May 2002, recd in Philly Regional DOL in March 2004. RIR. At least now I can have a happier more hopeful New Year.

gc_psraj said:
:)
Hi everyone. I just got call from my lawyer. He said they have received my letter from BEC. They will be replying today or tomorow. My case was filed in VA SESA in May 2002, recd in Philly Regional DOL in March 2004. RIR. At least now I can have a happier more hopeful New Year.

One more letter with Philly DOL RD in 2004, shouldnt they be processing 2003 first. :confused:

Looks like the letters are random

Congratulations to those who have already started getting the 45-day letters!
Is it possible for any our our hotline gurus to find out if there is any pattern they are following to send out the letters?

GC_Lover said:
One more letter with Philly DOL RD in 2004, shouldnt they be processing 2003 first. :confused:

I'm kinda disappointed that there isnt a more obviously friendly pattern too. My lawyers are pretty good about notifying me and they have heard not a peep on any of the philly letters for their clients.

As and October 2003 Philly DOL I will just be patient a few more weeks. What will be more important is that they immediately get into processing the responses so we can all benefits from some REAL progress.

BEC letters

I have not received letter yet. Anyone here received letter with DOL receipt date after July, 2004?

Thank you all.

Deadline for RFE response: August 9, 2004
Lawyer responded to RFE on: July 19, 2004
VA SESA forwarded case to Philly DOL: July 23, 2004

orissa said:
I have not received letter yet. Anyone here received letter with DOL receipt date after July, 2004?

I am also in the same time period Jul/Aug 2004, I read in some forum someone with RD of Jun 2004 (Philly) have received letters so you cant be far but again people with RD in 2003 have not yet received letters so you never know who can get lucky next. :)

Updates from BEC/Philly

For those of you, who have not yet received their 45 days letter and may be for others.

Today, I visited BEC/Philly center which is located at following address.

One Belmont Ave
Suite #200
Bala Cynwyd, PA.

I went to the office and there is no reception center. However, I spoke with a woman and she sent two supervisors/Managers to speak with me. They have not provided any useful info, but they asked me to share following info. with all the people like me.

They are not providing any information on any case. They said, they are meeting several people like me almost every day. On repeated requests, they said, they are working 200000 cases from various DOLs of US. They said, they have entered around 11000 cases pertains to DOL/Philly during the months of Aug-Nov and they are sending 45 days letters now on those cases. When I explained them that, my case was filed around three years back, they stated that, they are having the cases with priority dates of April 2001. They are going to evaluate only after receiving the response on 45 day letters in chronological order.

God knows, when my dooms day will arrive.

My details are as follows.

My case started on RIR.
Sent my case to state SESA on 02/13/2002
Case forwarded to DOL/Philly on 07/21/2003

Some people who started their green card processing after mine are getting GCs from my company.

I am thinking of taking legal action against labor department.

SRK. :mad: :mad: :confused:

Philly BEC Tracker spreadsheet..

LC Applicants,

Here with I have enclosed a modified Philly BEC tracker spreadsheet for your kind perusal. Please take a minute to verify your case details for accurateness. I added two new fields ‘BEC Letter Received Date’ and ‘BEC Letter Responded Date’ as and when there is a progress on your case, please update the corresponding column.

Good Luck to you all!

Thanks and Have a Wonderful Day!

AwardMyGC

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what 11000 includes?

Thanks to SRK for his valuable info. I'm thinking that if they are going to send 11000 letters in their first round it might include all Phily DOL cases. Does anyone know how many cases from Phily DOL might be pending?

Many Thanks to

Thank you Srkotturu for your valuable information.

Thanks
Deadline for RFE response: August 9, 2004
Lawyer responded to RFE on: July 19, 2004
VA SESA forwarded case to Philly DOL: July 23, 2004