Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

Letter not received yet

Called my HR 2 days back enquiring about the letter. They havn't received any letter for any case yet, including mine. That was trustable and up-to-date update from lawyer.

My Details:
EB3 NON-RIR
PA received date (PD): 10/17/2003
Philly received date : 01/13/2004

Hi guys

I am new here so pardon my ignorance. My case was filed under EB3/RIR, in Apr 03 in DC and the RD in phil was 12/03. Still have heard nothing.

Choclito said:
Hello Tomshu,
Do you have any new update from the hotline ??? :confused: :confused:

Why do you guys still believe guys like Tomshu and others? Stop begging for news from these unreliable sources.

whatheheck said:
Why do you guys still believe guys like Tomshu and others? Stop begging for news from these unreliable sources.

Sounds like you have better, reliabler news, then tell us what the heck it is. Otherwise, having some news is better then no news. People who has a healthy brain will use it to judge and take every news with salts. So please don't complaint about the source. If you don't like it, keep your eyes close and your mouth shut!

Good answer !!

kennethxu said:
Sounds like you have better, reliabler news, then tell us what the heck it is. Otherwise, having some news is better then no news. People who has a healthy brain will use it to judge and take every news with salts. So please don't complaint about the source. If you don't like it, keep your eyes close and your mouth shut!

I think exactly like you :) :)

perfect answer!

kennethxu said:

Perfect answer!
Or better yet, whatheheck why don't you simply leave the forum since you can't appreciate the kindness of all the people sharing any information they have to help others. The last thing we need right now is your negativity. So please do as Keenthxu advises and "keep your mouth shut!

Thanks!

orissa said:
*For the centralized backlog processing, the DOL hired a contractor in 2003 to develop the model processing program, which was tested afterwards by the contractor in Maryland under the name of Centralized Processing Center in the form of a Pilot Program. The Pilot Program was completed and closed at the end of calendar year 2003. Apparently, based on the program, the DOL created the two Backlog Processing Centers in Dallas and Philadelphia. The implementation and operation of the program are currently handled by another contractor named EXCEED Corporation in Maryland.

*Review of the Training Manual which was developed by the DOL in 2003 through the first contractor named TMS may shed some lights on the operation and management of the backlog reduction works at the two Backlog Processing Centers in Dallas and Philadelphia. The Manual even includes large number of form letters which the agency was recommended to use from the beginning of processing to the final determination of each application. People may find that the first letters which the lawyers or employers currently receive from the two Backlog Processing Centers more or less resemble the form letters in the Training Manual. We post this publication because people currently remain in the darkness and are frustrated for not knowing what is happening in the two centers. People are reminded that the DOL official who led the Pilot Program last year has been appointed as the Director of National Processing Centers for the PERM program. To read the complete training manual book please click here.

Source: Immigration-law.com

Thank you for sharing this! At least it gives us a shady glimpse into the process.

One Question

I have a question, PERM will start from March 28th or so date right? So all the cases after that will go to NPC (or whatever the name is) and will be processed within the proposed PERM time frame. So no cases will be going to BEC after that time right and BEC will be left with whatever cases they have till date then, right? Does that mean they will have less load and will process cases faster? Just trying to figure out how soon will BEC start processing the cases and till what date will BEC exist.

philly BEC

Any idea about the working of BEC, How many cases per day they will handle, and what date they are on, have they started working yet? :)

kennethxu said:

Yes i can. I can share better news than others. I have sources who can provide reliable information with 100% accuracy. I can provide upto date information if you want. But those information are not going to help us in any way or help us expedite the GC process.

kennethxu, i know "having some news is better than no news". But do you think "having misinformation is better than no news"? I don't think so. Also i don't think you need to have healthy brain to cook up some news with salts. I used to laugh when you beg for news which is not 100% true. Don't be emotional. If we are destined to get GC, then surely we will get it.

Anyway, you told me to shut and i'm shutting my mouth.

Note: I am not here to harm anyone's sentiment or believe. I do look for my GC desperately as most of you do. I am waiting for more than 4 long years and still stuck with Philly DOL.

Thanks
Whatheheck

whatheheck said:
Anyway, you told me to shut and i'm shutting my mouth.

Thanks you so much for doing this favour to all of us. :p

GC_Lover said:
I have a question, PERM will start from March 28th or so date right? So all the cases after that will go to NPC (or whatever the name is) and will be processed within the proposed PERM time frame. So no cases will be going to BEC after that time right and BEC will be left with whatever cases they have till date then, right? Does that mean they will have less load and will process cases faster? Just trying to figure out how soon will BEC start processing the cases and till what date will BEC exist.
Regional cases are due to BEC by 12/31/04 (tomorrow). State cases are due by 3/31/05. BEC's estimation is that data entry alone will continue until March of 2006. Since the estimate of 310,000 cases backlogged is nearly a year old, obviously the number is higher. Analysis and approval will begin shortly, and will continue past 3/06 until completed. After that, the plan is that the BEC will be out of business.

Icarus said:
Regional cases are due to BEC by 12/31/04 (tomorrow). State cases are due by 3/31/05. BEC's estimation is that data entry alone will continue until March of 2006. Since the estimate of 310,000 cases backlogged is nearly a year old, obviously the number is higher. Analysis and approval will begin shortly, and will continue past 3/06 until completed. After that, the plan is that the BEC will be out of business.

Thanks Icarus for detailed reply. Hopefully BEC moves faster, once PERM gets started there will be cases which will be converted to PERM from RIR/Non-RIR. That will reduce some of their work load.
Just trying to figure out which will be safer and faster, staying with BEC and wait for approval or withdraw it and put it in PERM which is higher risk ofcos. BEC might be little safer than PERM and PERM might be little faster than BEC.

Thanks a lot.