Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LC applicants (AwardMyGC)

AwardMyGC

My details (and yours and many others) are included in the DOL Tracker. Unfortuantely this seems to be lost as we have had no approvals for so long. However it is a very good indicator of the lack of approvals given that we have had no approvals within this subset of applicants (i.e. the active users of this forum.)

Attached is the last version of the tracker that I found.

If anyone has more upto date info or needs to add themselves, either do it and repost the tracker or ask a friendly face on this forum to make the changes for you.

Regards

Stueym

Any luck with the 215-816-6950 #

has anybody been able to connect to the AVM lately.
Any luck any approvals.
Still waiting from Aug 15th 2003...!!!

Hi Guys,
My Case details..
Software Engineer
EB2 RIR
SESA Priority date 09/2001
1 addt, day of ad requested by Phily DOL on Nov 2003
Response was returned to CPG on 01/08/04...

AwardMyGC said:
Thanks crosslanes!
Guys, I need response from all of you.

AwardMyGC.

Hi guys,

I just added my case to the DOL tracker even though it has not been certified yet. I hope that I am not misleading anyone.

Thanks,

Rania

215 861 5286 AVM Working

Hi All,
I tried it just now its working. No new updates on my case atleast. The same old msg "Recieved on ......"

Need volunteer’s…

LC Applicants,

I need a volunteer from each month corresponding to there receipt date (Range - January 2003 through December 2003). I have a list case numbers that I sort listed from http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp website. As you all know this site was last updated on 12/3/2003.

Based on your response, I will be sending you list of Case # and receipt dates to your attention via PM. I would appreciate, if you can spare few minutes on AVM to find out current status of Case # that I have provided. Upon receipt of your feedback, I will be publishing the statistics for your kind perusal. As per your acknowledgement, I will hand out the statistics to my attorney for some legal proceedings.

Note: In the final statistics all personal information will be eliminated to maintain the privacy rule.

Thanks in advance,

AwardMyGC

pinkubenu & GCDE02,

Any updates? Did you guys hear anything back from DOL? Please keep us all posted.

AwardMyGC

pinkubenu said:
Hi GCDE02:

My lawyers response was exactly same as yours when I requested her to contact DOL. My lawyer thinks that once RFE is replied there is no point contacting them over the phone ???

I don't know what exactly going on ??

Pinkubenu

AwardMyGC said:
LC Applicants,

I need a volunteer from each month corresponding to there receipt date (Range - January 2003 through December 2003). I have a list case numbers that I sort listed from http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp website. As you all know this site was last updated on 12/3/2003.

Based on your response, I will be sending you list of Case # and receipt dates to your attention via PM. I would appreciate, if you can spare few minutes on AVM to find out current status of Case # that I have provided. Upon receipt of your feedback, I will be publishing the statistics for your kind perusal. As per your acknowledgement, I will hand out the statistics to my attorney for some legal proceedings.

Note: In the final statistics all personal information will be eliminated to maintain the privacy rule.

Thanks in advance,

AwardMyGC
Its a good idea but I don't think you will achieve anything..

Hi Guys,

Just asked my atty if my case would be considered for the backlog reduction center (BRC) ..atty replied that its based on DOL decision and that they would get a letter from DOL if the case is transferred from Phily DOL to BRC, did anyone get a confirmation to this regard??

You can sen
AwardMyGC said:
Yes, we will. What is your theory behind your conclusion?

AwardMyGC said:
LC Applicants,

Thanks in advance,

AwardMyGC
I'm prepared to contribute some effort. I am on the road a lot, but happy to put in some effort when I can.

Message me with what you have in mind.

Here is my case info

EB2 RIR
SESA RD Sep 9th 2001
DOL RD Oct 16 2003

Thaks for your intiative.

- Rsiv

stueym said:
I'm prepared to contribute some effort. I am on the road a lot, but happy to put in some effort when I can.

Message me with what you have in mind.

Hey AwardMyGc,

You can count me in too. I am not too optimistic about the results but it's better than sitting and waiting.
I am willing and able to help - only I guess I don't qualify for the data request, my dates are not in 2003.

But lemme know if I can help any. Feel free to private message or public message me here.

spidey-

Dallas BRC not ready yet

I am in Dallas. and I called Dallas DOL and the lady said Backlog Redeuction Center has not been running yet...
in fact, in Dallas dol, ONE,ONLY ONE, is taking care of all the Permanant Labor Application.
it is the slowest slowest turtle compared with other center.

Status
Not open for further replies.