Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you provide me your contractor's info if I will give my e-mail address.I want to find out more details.

csrini1 said:
We have a contractor in our company from igate, who joined in dec/jan04, guess what, his LC was cleared in 4-5 months, they applied for i-140 and 485, and last week his i-140 was also cleared!!

just jump in!! i hear the pay is also good there along with benefits!!

How is it possible?

I did'nt joing Igate, they tried to persuade me hard. Firstly I could not digest the thing that they can get the Philly DOL passed so quickly. Also their data on FLCdatacenter is before 2001. They've got only 19 cases approved past 2001. If someone wants to take a big risk (in terms of LC processing time) then he/she should consider this option I guess...

thanks,
DS

rks2004 said:
Hi DSLstart,

Did you join iGate? I am planning to join the same company next week. Pls share your experience in case you are working with iGate. As per my account manager the labor cert will take about 12 months.

Thanks for reply.

Did you joined any other company? Let me know if you know any good company. I am talking to another company in South Dakota. The name is TechNation Software consulting but I do not know how it is.

DSLstart said:
I did'nt joing Igate, they tried to persuade me hard. Firstly I could not digest the thing that they can get the Philly DOL passed so quickly. Also their data on FLCdatacenter is before 2001. They've got only 19 cases approved past 2001. If someone wants to take a big risk (in terms of LC processing time) then he/she should consider this option I guess...

thanks,
DS

Any Update any luck yet ?

Hello everyone:

Since morning refreshing browser to see any new update, so far nothing. What happend keep posting your thoughts. When I see no new post I feel like
everyone put their hands down and ready to surrender, Not yet my friends hope is on the way!!!

Thanks

orissa

The applications filed from the fast processing areas are scrutinized closely. Be careful in joining companies that claim to have offices in ND , SD etc.

forumuser said:
The applications filed from the fast processing areas are scrutinized closely. Be careful in joining companies that claim to have offices in ND , SD etc.

Hho told you that ?? maybe thats why they are so slow... :confused: :confused:

Backlog Reduction center, Lanham MD.

I called this morning to BRC office in Lanham (301) 731 3790, the receptionist transfer me to a lady Shawn, but only answring system prompt for message.

Thanks

orissa

BRC update

Just now I read this question and answer in Murthy chat.

'Chat User : Any news about backlog reduction centers and will they process Philly federal cases first?

Attorney Murthy : The backlog reduction centers are falling in place with the regulations having been issued. They will likely process cases of backlogs from all across the U.S. and possibly select a few pilot sites or go nationwide. Already, Philadelphia regional cases have been moved outside Philly to be processed. I think the DOL is going to have to work out these details and share information about what will likely happen in the near future. '

Lets hope for the best.

Good Luck Guys.

I called this no: (301) 731 3790. Receptionist transferred me to some other no; I left a message for Robert; I will keep you posted the updates.

thanks for calling.

A quick suggestion for others: pls dont flood the new centers with calls. If we can have 1 or 2 people calling on a regular basis, that should work for us

Joining this forum

Just joined this forum. Putting up my LC processing dates on the DOL tracker:

Harrisburg SESA RD: 16-Jan-2003
Philadelphia Regional RD: 15-Aug-2003

Hoping for some miracles from BRC. Any updates from callers to the BRC office??

Here is my case detail.

RIR - EB3
MD SESA 02/12/2001
NOF response 08/12/2004

I just checked with my lawyer about my status. He said my case is still being processed at MD SESA. I don't know how long will it take to approve my case and move to Philly DOL.

I have a question to anyone whose case has been approved recently.

Normally how many months MD SESA will take to approve the case once they receive response for NOF? Any idea?

orissa,

Did you hear anything back from lady Shawn? Please keep us all posted.

AwardMyGC

orissa said:
I called this morning to BRC office in Lanham (301) 731 3790, the receptionist transfer me to a lady Shawn, but only answring system prompt for message.

Thanks

orissa

I guess you didn't hear anything back from Mr. Robert? If you do hear something from Mr. Robert, please keep us all posted.

AwardMyGC

191002 said:
I called this no: (301) 731 3790. Receptionist transferred me to some other no; I left a message for Robert; I will keep you posted the updates.

Tomshu,

Are you there? Do you think it's time to open-up you HOT-LINE to see, what's going on? If I'm not wrong, it's been 12 days since BRC instigated. We haven't heard anything pertaining to BRC. Do you have any say on this?

AwardMyGC

tomshu said:
I think we'd better sit and wait for awhile to see whether we'll really see some big improvement. As I said before, we should be able to see progress after August. If not, I'll open my HOT-LINE again to try to get some insight for you guys :)

--Tomshu

No news from BRC

AwardmyGC,

I did not received any calls from that lady named Shawn.

I will post if I received any.

Thanks

orissa

Orissa,

Could you please call them again and find out what is going on. I think that receptionist is very nice. May be we can request her to find out the information about BRC, rather than transferring to some other extension.

Thanks

A Message from Phil DOL

AwardMyGC said:
Tomshu,

Are you there? Do you think it's time to open-up you HOT-LINE to see, what's going on? If I'm not wrong, it's been 12 days since BRC instigated. We haven't heard anything pertaining to BRC. Do you have any say on this?

AwardMyGC

OK, OK, I just opened my HOT-LINE again. The message I received from the officer is:
1/. The BRC is starting working on all the pending cases.
2/. About 83 personals, which is about one-third of the total, have been hired in BRC.
3/. All the pending cases from Phil regional DOL have been trasferred to the Phil BRC, details are as following:
a/. BRC is entering all the pending cases' data to the computer database system.
b/. While entering the data, the BRC will send letters to all the employers to ask wheather they intend to continue their employee's application.
c/. Once a confirmation letter from the applicant's employer is received, this case will be processed.
d/. Cases will be processed according to the case_num order.
e/. The Phil regional DOL pending cases will be processed first.​
4/. BRC is expecting to receive employers' responses within the next two to three weeks.

I hope the above information will help all you guys to clear some frustrations. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.