Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friend labor approved DOL date in Jan

My friends labor approved which went DOL in jan 2004.
Mine is also approved.But no job .company not interested to give labor approval to me

lkumar,
very sorry to hear that you didnt have job now
its good you got labor approved
try asap to get job ...
all the best
let me know the platform on which you have experience to besant555@yahoo.com

Thanks for ur concern.
The problem for me I got good job and this job I got from vendor company.The vendor company is not allowing me to do Corp to Corp.Either i need to find another job or need to stay with this company and wait for labor witch is applied from Atlanta.

Re: One of my friend labor approved DOL date in Jan

Originally posted by Lkumar
Mine is also approved.But no job .company not interested to give labor approval to me

It is good to hear that jan 2004 cases are approved.When did u filled for Labour and from which state.

From Philadelhia, Applied in OCT
can Any one answer how long i need to be with present company after they apply I-140 and 485 jointly.Is there any harm if i move after 2 months

Kumar,

Before you move, your I140 should have been approved and it's been atleast 6 months since you filed your I485.

I guess, it's taking more than a year now for 140.

clarify

Is it an AND or OR ?

Before you move, your I140 should have been approved and it's been atleast 6 months since you filed your I485.

Thanks

It's an "AND"
Since I140 takes more than 6 months, I485 condition gets automatically satisfied (In parallel filing).
Otherwise, after I140 approval, file I485 and wait for 6 months.

Any news from DOL about the processing time.
Still it is showing June 2003 and we have cases pending from July 2003. Also approved cases from Jan 2004.
I'm totally confused now, what is going on?
Where are we on the class-A suit by Rajeev Khanna for backlog reduction.I don;t see that thread either. Did anybody contacted their good laywer to see what's going on.

NOF and Forum shopping

Hi INDGC,

We have replied last week to the NOF with 1% hope. I just checked the AVM, no updates yet, it still says NOF has been issued on so and so date, doesn't say rebuttal has been received.

Guys, am an ERP consultant working in chicago, does any one know of a company which has an office in any of the states where LC processing is fast.i.e NH, Maine, MT, WY?
Two atempts are over so far, waited almost 3 yrs, cann't afford to wait 2 more yrs for another rejection.
Only two yrs left on my H1.

Thanks for your help

DBU.

Congrats Lkumar,

Can you please post your case details.
Like EB2/EB3(Category),RIR/NON-RIR,State, DOL Receipt Date, Date Certified, SESA Date and your DOT Code.

As far as know, you need to stay with your present company till your I-140 is approved and your I-485 should be pending for atleast 6 months.

Thanks for your time,

AwardMyGC

From Philadelhia, Applied in OCT
can Any one answer how long i need to be with present company after they apply I-140 and 485 jointly.Is there any harm if i move after 2 months

Re: NOF and Forum shopping

desi_boy_usa,

Always hope for the best. Rather than saying 1% hope lets say
you have replied last week to the NOF with 100% hope.

Can you please post your NOF details, So that we can update our DOL-Tracker Spread sheet.

Like NOF Issue Date and reply back Date.

Thanks in advance,

AwardMyGC.

Originally posted by desi_boy_usa
Hi INDGC,

We have replied last week to the NOF with 1% hope. I just checked the AVM, no updates yet, it still says NOF has been issued on so and so date, doesn't say rebuttal has been received.

Guys, am an ERP consultant working in chicago, does any one know of a company which has an office in any of the states where LC processing is fast.i.e NH, Maine, MT, WY?
Two atempts are over so far, waited almost 3 yrs, cann't afford to wait 2 more yrs for another rejection.
Only two yrs left on my H1.

Thanks for your help

DBU.

Re: One of my friend labor approved DOL date in Jan

Lkumar,

can you please post your friends case details too.

AwardMyGC

NOF Dates

AWARDMYGC,

NOF was issued on 01/29/04, response was due by 03/04/04 and the estimated rebuttal reciept date is 03/01/04.

Let me know if you want more details about the NOF.

Thanks
DBU

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Philly DOL Tracker Spread sheet..

Updated desi_boy_usa's NOF information.
Added ksyed, ksyed's colleagues, Lkumar
and Lkumar colleagues information.
I hope all the furnished details are correct any discrepancies please let me know.

AwardMyGC.

Information corrected!!

Hi guys,
I have corrected my information in the updated list. It was showing wrong received date and status.

desi_boy_usa,

How your lawyer/employer managed to rebute the Philly DOL's NOF?

Could you provide some details?

Thanks
ind

Status
Not open for further replies.