Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nalc: Your info is already there in the DOL tracker

alpha2002, rgullapa, harypati, John_cdn and nalc: Please update your case status if there is a change in the status.

Thanks,
RK

nalc,
Find From Your Employer about status of your case. Based on that we will know exactly what's going on?

New to this Forum.

Hello Everybody,

Here is my case information:

Case Type: EB3-NonRIR
SESA Receipt Date: 09/10/2002
DOL Receipt Date: 04/24/2003
Dot Code: 030.062-010
Case#: 0338*

P.S. Where do I get hold of the updated dol tracker spread sheet?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Re: New to this Forum.

Welcome to the group AwardMyGC . Go to Page # 146 and download DOL file.

Originally posted by AwardMyGC
Hello Everybody,

Here is my case information:

Case Type: EB3-NonRIR
SESA Receipt Date: 09/10/2002
DOL Receipt Date: 04/24/2003
Dot Code: 030.062-010
Case#: 0338*

P.S. Where do I get hold of the updated dol tracker spread sheet?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

May cases

People whose cases were transferred to the Regional Office in May, could you please give us an update even if your case is still pending? That would be a favor to us all so we have an idea if you guys are still out there and if they are actually processing RIR cases at all. Thank you!

Re: lssd, Has your case been approved? Please update your status. Thanks, RK

Still waiting - I will be celebrating my two year anniversary tomorrow (LC applied on Oct 29, 2001) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by RKIndiaCBE
Hi lssd,
Has your case been approved? I see your RD is 5/23/03 and I heard from the Philly office that they have started processing RIR cases with RD's starting from 5/23/03.

Please update your status and also anyone who is silently watching this forum please update your case status which would help you and others in this forum.

Hopefully they will start moving faster once again on the RIR cases. They have corrected the AVM problem and that too should work fine now.

Thanks,
RK
::

Re: lssd, Has your case been approved? Please update your status. Thanks, RK

RKIndiaCBE,
Did anyone at the DOL office specifically tell you that they are processing RIR cases with RDs starting 5/23/03? Please let me know. Thanks.

Originally posted by RKIndiaCBE
Hi lssd,
Has your case been approved? I see your RD is 5/23/03 and I heard from the Philly office that they have started processing RIR cases with RD's starting from 5/23/03.

Please update your status and also anyone who is silently watching this forum please update your case status which would help you and others in this forum.

Hopefully they will start moving faster once again on the RIR cases. They have corrected the AVM problem and that too should work fine now.

Thanks,
RK

Any updates(RIR , NON- RIR )

Any updates(RIR , NON- RIR ). Please share the info and keep each other informed . Thanks.

Whose attorney can make an appeal?

Guys,
We haven seen very few (just one for participants of this forum) RIR approvals for the past two months. I know it's hard to push the attorney hired by your company to take any actions, but if anyone of you hired an attorney yourself, I think it's time for you to give him a call and ask him to get in touch with a DOL regional office officer and find out what's going on and possibly make an appeal for picking up RIR cases again... Even if your cases were forwarded to the reginal office in August, it still makes sense to take the move as the process is obviously dragging... If they were still processing cases in the speed before September, August cases would've been processed... Take some action if you can!

???

Hi
I would assume that it might not be a good idea for the lawyer to represent the case as there are theories that work around here. If you mention your case to the DOL and talk to someone, the case would get delayed with RFEs.

Only if you are clueless and think your case hasnt processed yet, and it is way too long, one should think of talking to his lawyer.
But otherwise, it seems risky.

Re: ???

Originally posted by settling_withgc
Hi
I would assume that it might not be a good idea for the lawyer to represent the case as there are theories that work around here. If you mention your case to the DOL and talk to someone, the case would get delayed with RFEs.

Only if you are clueless and think your case hasnt processed yet, and it is way too long, one should think of talking to his lawyer.
But otherwise, it seems risky.
I was thinking that an attorney would be in a better position to talk to DOL just about the problems in general processing. I do know if each one of us all try to get in touch with them, it would take a lot of time from them and eventually hurt us by delaying the processing. However it is the first time that I have heard a case being questioned about would be discriminated by DOL officers. It might be true although very unreasonable. If you do have concerns please do not ask your attorney to take any actions - we don't want to take any risk, understandably. Still, almost no progress in two months - that is outrageous, don't you think?

Hi can anyone add me into philly tracker

I was in the Delaware tracker. My Info is as follows:
Applied For LC on 11thDec 2002. EB2RIR
Got an RFE on 8th Aug 2003. Replied to it on 24th Aug.
Approved in DEL 24th Oct,2003. Moved to Philly.
Shellb.

Last edited by a moderator:
one Labor is approved from my company on 10/15/2003.
it was moved to phily dol on 08/04/2003 and a NOF was issued in aug last week. It is related to IT Job.

Lc_va,

thanks for sharing information.

Can you tell what were job requirements BS/MS + how many years of experience?
Job Location, Company size and any layoffs earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.