Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How long??

Originally posted by ssampy
How long does it take for the DOT approval to reach the attorney?

Hey ssampy.

My LC was certified on 07/31 ( as you should know :) ). My lawyer received the approval notice on 08/14.

Congrats to all who have been approved recently and best of luck to those who are still waiting!

ETA

Any updates nchokshi, lssd, alpha2002, harypati, valabor_02, Philyjun, gcpenny,vicky?

Hi nchokshi, lssd, alpha2002, harypati, valabor_02, Philyjun, gcpenny, vicky

Any Updates?

Thanks,
RK

Mine still says it has been recieved. no further updates are there.

keeping my fingers crossed as cases near mydate are cleared. hey gckrishna, when did ur cased got cleared.

vicky

Hey ETA!!

Hi ETA,

Welcome back after your vacation!! Hope you had a good one.. Looks like the time to receive the certification is random again. One person seems to have recd. it in a week and it has taken 2 weeks for you.

Have you applied for 140 yet? Are you going for concurrent processing?

Good luck on the next step!!

ssampy

AVM Phone number

Hi

Please let me know the AVM phone number to check the status of
LC st Phily. Thanks

- Venu

Re: Hey ETA!!

Hi ETA,

Hi ssampy.

We're going for concurrent processing.

We've had our medicals (myself, my wife and 2/3 kids -- kid #3 was born here) -- all went well except I tested positive for TB exposure (fairly common apparently) and needed a chest x-ray to verify that I don't have TB ( I don't ;) ). I also needed a tetanus shot and MMR vaccination.

I highly recommend the Lake Ridge clinic off of I-95 (near Woodbridge, south of DC) for anyone who is in this area (http://urgentmedicalcareva.com/). They charged $150 per person , not including shots, chest x-rays etc. ( some places charge less for kids so if you have lots of these you might do better price-wise elsewhere :p ). They don't take appoinments but we really didn't have to wait very long (they have videos for the kids to watch and the receptionist brought out coloring books at one point which I thought was very thoughtful). Oh, and there's a Starbuck's 50 feet away :D.

At this point, I need to get an experience verification letter from my former employer in Montreal (for the I-140), fill out drafts for the I-485's and G-325A's for our lawyer, get photos done and get together copies of documents like passports, birth certificates etc.

I don't *need* to get an EAD since my H1B is still good for 3+ years, but I'm tempted to apply for one anyway (and maybe one for my wife, although she isn't planning on working) "just in case"...

Then we should be all set to fire off the concurrent applications (hopefully within a couple weeks). Then we wait for 18+ months I guess...

ETA

Last edited by a moderator:
Status

I called AVM today. Still in received status.

gcpenny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Hi nchokshi, lssd, alpha2002, harypati, valabor_02, Philyjun, gcpenny, vicky

Any Updates?

Thanks,
RK
---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Re: Hey ETA!!

Hi ETA,

Welcome back after your vacation!! Hope you had a good one.. Looks like the time to receive the certification is random again. One person seems to have recd. it in a week and it has taken 2 weeks for you.

Good luck on the next step!!

ssampy

You will be surprised to know my case.... mine was certified on 22nd Aug (I saw the date on final determination letter sent to lawyer) lawyer recieved by mail on 25th Aug around 3p.

updated tracker

updated the tracker and cleared couple of things. guys lets put some more approvals in this tracker fast.

congrats to all who got certified recently.

vicky

Originally posted by vicky_usa
Mine still says it has been recieved. no further updates are there.

keeping my fingers crossed as cases near mydate are cleared. hey gckrishna, when did ur cased got cleared.

vicky

my case is certified today 8/26/03 case numner 033925xx

Nothing New

Hey guys,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to all who recently received approvals and for the rest keep your fingers crossed.

The processing is very random so we all can only hope. Mine still says that the case has been received in the regional office. I have not heard anything else from my lawyer either. But it is hard as I don't talk to them directly but thru the Immi dept of our company.

Just waiting for next week. Maybe that will be my lucky week.

Over worked and Over Stressed
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Lbour Cleared

HI All
Finally my labour from Phily DOL is cleared
received date : 05/27/03
approved date : 07/26/03

this site is helpful and supportive. I wish good luck to every one who is waiting.

Philly DOL

My company got information that Philly DOL received my application on August 7. How long does it take for it to clear the Federal RIR cases (according to recent estimates)

Thanx

Certified!!!!!!!

Hi All,

My labor is certified:

DOL received date 5/16/2003
Remanded to employer on 8/5/2003 (Home and Office address was same).
Certified on 8/20/2003
AVM message updated on 8/25/2003.

Still lawyer not received the letter.

Tracker modified. Good Luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.