Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,
Looks like this email system will never work for me.
I tried sending 2 emails no response. Finally I called up DOL and got my case no. My was sent to DOL on 4th of June.

I just got a reply back, it works. I used the format our friends in the forum suggested

To:lcstatus03@doleta.gov
Subject : LC Status

Body:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

try that, else the telephone no 215-861-5286 works too

Good luck, Mahesh

Originally posted by slow_lc
Folks,
I tried sending 2 emails no response. Finally I called up DOL and got my case no. My was sent to DOL on 4th of June.

slow_lc,

Did you get case number from the AVM?
Mine was sent to Phily DOL at 05/22/2003 but the AVM does not have my case information.
I could hear cases which were filed for other employees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laborhope

LaborHope :

Your and mine are transfered to DOL on same date. Is yours also filed from VA?. Its not filled in spreadsheet.

If its VA then I guess we are in same boat.

-Simply_valabour

Hi Guys,
This is my first time on this forum.
My case was filed as Regular from PittsBurgh on July 6th,2002. My employer told me that they have filed the ROR(report of recruitment) after the ad and the interview process on Nov 12th, 2002 with Pittsburgh SESA.

They say it should have been forwarded to the Philly DOL within one or two working days after that.

After many tries i got a reply from the automatic email status notification system today.

I found there are two cases that have moved to regional DOL on Nov 15th from my employer.

My employer says there is no way they can verify whether one of them is mine.

In the email I found out that all cases upto 10-28-2002 filed by my employer have cleared.

My question is:
Is there is some way i can find out whether my case has indeed been transferred to Philly DOL.

thanks for the help
--s ram

srbs:

If you remember the salary that was mentioned in your labor application, you can verify from the email status which does tell you proposed salary.

hope this helps.

DOT-Code

S Ram:

DOT-Code is also good (hopefully they were different for those cases) . send email and get details for both cases. And compare dates, DOT code proposed salary Etc.

If DOT-codes are in fact different and one of the case's DOT-code applies to you , you found your case number.

Hope this helps.

-Simply_valabour

Filed from Philly

simply_valabour,
My labor was filed in Philly SESA on Aug 6th 2001. I did update sometime ago, but someone took an old file and started updating.
I don't know how much more longer this approval takes.
Lets hope for the best.

LaborHope

thanks for your responses.

My employer had sent me a copy of the application they had mailed to the State labor.

In that it says
Software Engineer
and salary 66,000

now in the email, almost 9 out of 10 cases have the same designation and salary.

so i think trying to figure out my case using any of these will not help in my case.

Can someone tell me how to read the Code under each case.

thanks again
--ram

Folks,

How did you get the case#?
What number did u call?

Guys,
What's happening, no approvals for quite a few days now. Hope they are working very hard and didn't find time to update the systems. :confused:

DOT-CODE

http://www.oalj.dol.gov/libdot.htm

Originally posted by srbs
thanks for your responses.

My employer had sent me a copy of the application they had mailed to the State labor.

In that it says
Software Engineer
and salary 66,000

now in the email, almost 9 out of 10 cases have the same designation and salary.

so i think trying to figure out my case using any of these will not help in my case.

Can someone tell me how to read the Code under each case.

thanks again
--ram

allsucks,
I called up the AVM and guessed the number . I think i am right.

slow_lc,

Mine was sent to Phily at 05/22/2003 but I could not find my info on the AVM and via e-mail.

I got response but those are for other employee.

Could you please tell me how you did "guess"?

Updated entry for ETA. Case entered into AVM system today (06/12/2003), was received 06/02/2003.

ETA

Thanks ETA,

I checked the AVM and found my case.
But, e-mail did response with un-updated info.

tracker has been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.