Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine Approved today :)

Guys,

Good news! Mine Approved today(6/13/03).
I called in the morninG but status was still the same then while waitinG for my fliGht at the Airport, around 2 PM called aGain and it was approved.

It was rcvd by DOL on 4/21. So I am sure for others approval are cominG soon and fast. Lets see how soon we can Get the I-140/485 packae ready.

Good Luck to you all.

I updated the tracker also.

Hi harrisburg012,
Contact your lawyer. He should be able to give all these details. Or using the email status check system and your employers phone number, get the details of all the applications filed by your company. Try to find your case in that list using the salary mentioned in the application for your case.

Re: Got my LC approved

To HelpWanted or anyone who knows the answer:

I want to find out what it means if a case is remanded?
What is the reason? How long it will take for the officer to review the case again after the employer re-summited it?

Many thanks!!

Case moved to Philly DOL

Hi,

My case was moved from VA to Philly on 9th June. I have added my name to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update Philly DOL Tracker

Hi,
My labor moved from DE SESA to Philly DOL on 5/27/03, which was filed on 10/16/03. I have added my dates in the tracker. Based on the above messages, I understand Philly DOL is clearing cases for April end, eventhough the websites still has Feb as processing date for Philly DOL.

Based on this, can we assume in another one or two months, the cases will be cleared for those whose labor entered Philly DOL during May end.

I am curious what these DOT code means (what position/title). Can anyone let me know.

039.162-010
030.062-010

Thanks,
RK

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Philly DOL Tracker

Hi,
My labor moved from DE SESA to Philly DOL on 5/27/03, which was filed on 10/16/03. I have added my dates in the tracker. Based on the above messages, I understand Philly DOL is clearing cases for April end, eventhough the websites still has Feb as processing date for Philly DOL.

Based on this, can we assume in another one or two months, the cases will be cleared for those whose labor entered Philly DOL during May end.

I am curious what these DOT code means (what position/title). Can anyone let me know.

039.162-010
030.062-010

Thanks,
RK

Hi allsucks,
No I didn't talk to them. I rather wait until I get a good news
thru AVM. What's happening in your end?

Labor Approved

My labor has been approved on 06/11. Yesterday only I came to know that. My DOT code is 030.062-010. Anyone know how long does it going to take to get those approved papers to my lawyer as well as my employer !!!

NJCGC,
I think it will take a week to 10 days. Are you from NJ or Philly DOL. If Philly please let us know your DOL receive date or update
the tracker sheet which will help us.

how long is is it taking

approximately, how long is ist taking these days for your LC to be approved in Philly DOL after being approved at the state level?

Status
Not open for further replies.