Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is EB2. There were 3 application reached Phil DOL on june 3, 6 and 10th from my employer. June 3rd DOT was 039, EB2. June 6 and 10 were 030,EB2 identical info. I was not sure mine was 6 or 10. Initially I thought 3rd but then DOT Code was 039 so I thought either 6 or 10. 6th got approved on July 31st waited for one week no news from my lawyer. Then I thought June 10th is mine. When I called last Friday the auto system at Phil, The message read that June 10th DOT code......
"Has had its RIR denied" no RFE no nothing. I called my employer they said it is NOF it may be denied. They do not know I already know about it. That is the story Guys! I think it will go back to square one go the conventional way NON-RIR

Originally posted by abcd_wxyz
Labor_2002:

Sorry to hear about that.

Could you please tell me whether it was EB2 or EB3.

Thanks.

Sorry about it

Can you please let me know what NOF STANDS FOR.iS THAT DUE TO LACK OF ADVERTISEMENTS OR ANY OTHER REASON.

Originally posted by labor_2002
It is EB2. There were 3 application reached Phil DOL on june 3, 6 and 10th from my employer. June 3rd DOT was 039, EB2. June 6 and 10 were 030,EB2 identical info. I was not sure mine was 6 or 10. Initially I thought 3rd but then DOT Code was 039 so I thought either 6 or 10. 6th got approved on July 31st waited for one week no news from my lawyer. Then I thought June 10th is mine. When I called last Friday the auto system at Phil, The message read that June 10th DOT code......
"Has had its RIR denied" no RFE no nothing. I called my employer they said it is NOF it may be denied. They do not know I already know about it. That is the story Guys! I think it will go back to square one go the conventional way NON-RIR

Re: Sorry about it

Sorry to hear about labor_2002. I tried to call 215-861-5286 today but never went through either busy or no response. Anybody ... any luck.

Originally posted by prasad kumar
Can you please let me know what NOF STANDS FOR.iS THAT DUE TO LACK OF ADVERTISEMENTS OR ANY OTHER REASON.

Hi labor_2002:

Sorry to hear about this. When you said that you have to go convetional way NON-RIR, did it mean that you are in Phil DOL NON-RIR queue or you have to start over again from VA SESA. If you are in Phil DOL queue (NON-RIR), it is not bad since RIR & NON-RIR almost run the same speed. If you have to start over again, what is your priority date. I hope that the first one happens to you.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Steven.

hsteven29:

NO luck at Philly DOL at 215-861-5286 today. It was either busy or no response. Also, I am unable to get the automated email from lcstatus03@doleta.gov since 07/16/2002.

Originally posted by hsteven29
Sorry to hear about labor_2002. I tried to call 215-861-5286 today but never went through either busy or no response. Anybody ... any luck.

The automated phone system at Philly DOL 215-861-5286 has NOT worked since the begin of this week. I have tried tens of times.

Very sorry to know this, labor_2002.
Now the only thing we can do is to pray and to keep our hopes. I still believe that ALL of us can eventually get our GCs.

hsteven29:

NO luck at Philly DOL at 215-861-5286 today. It was either busy or no response. Also, I am unable to get the automated email from lcstatus03@doleta.gov since 07/16/2002.

Thanks all of you for your suppor

Thanks to all of you for your support, it means a lot to me

Originally posted by chwang
The automated phone system at Philly DOL 215-861-5286 has NOT worked since the begin of this week. I have tried tens of times.

Very sorry to know this, labor_2002.
Now the only thing we can do is to pray and to keep our hopes. I still believe that ALL of us can eventually get our GCs.

labor_2002

Very sorry to hear that. Sometimes I really wonder how things work :confused:

It may be for a very minor reason ( if it is yours ) . Hoping it works out for you

<b>
labor_2002 wrote :

Mine RIR denied it is back to square one, I am in shock............hope no one else has to go through

</B>

Contact at PHL DOL : 215-861-5286

Anybody have any luck contacting PHL DOL

It always seems to be ringing and the VRU never responds
:mad:

Re: Contact at PHL DOL : 215-861-5286

Hi everyone..
Philly AVM is down looks like heavy calling again guys....
Why can't we switch back to our earlier mode keep minimal from calling, when we alreay know it is down and other folks in this forum are posting messages it was n't needed to call 10 times....
let one of us will call there and post msgs....

Labor_2002
It was sorry to know about your case...

It is EB2.

Philly AVM is down. So this has happened before? From your experience, how soon it will get fixed?

I will not try to call again. Before this, I thought it was an automated system, and I would not get anybody from Philly mad if I called them several times more.

Maybe we should all cool down and wait.

Philly AVM is definitely down. I don't know if they realize it or not since it has been almost whole week. Also do you think that it matters human being or is going to get the people from Philly mad when you call AVM. It is just automated phone system and already programmed in, is interactive process between human being and machine (not human being and human being). I am just concerned that:

1. Do they know AVM down (if yes, ok & no questions about it)
2. If not, should we let them know or how could we let them know? (email down also as chwang mentioned)

Since we don't have experience with that, we also don't know if it happened before, we don't know what we should do? Please point out if I am wrong.
Philly AVM is down. So this has happened before? From your experience, how soon it will get fixed?

I will not try to call again. Before this, I thought it was an automated system, and I would not get anybody from Philly mad if I called them several times more.

Maybe we should all cool down and wait.

AVM

Guys,

Phily AVM is completely automatic. There is no human interaction there. AVM going down is quite a frequent happening and it has happened atleast 2 times in the past and lasted for atleast 3 days. So there is no need for concern and all one has to do is to wait.

Philly AVM is definitely down. I don't know if they realize it or not since it has been almost whole week. Also do you think that it matters human being or is going to get the people from Philly mad when you call AVM. It is just automated phone system and already programmed in, is interactive process between human being and machine (not human being and human being). I am just concerned that:

1. Do they know AVM down (if yes, ok & no questions about it)
2. If not, should we let them know or how could we let them know? (email down also as chwang mentioned)

Since we don't have experience with that, we also don't know if it happened before, we don't know what we should do? Please point out if I am wrong.

Re: AVM

Hi Ramss:

How are you doing? Guess that you have applied your I-140. Have you also planned to apply your I-485 concurrently? Good luck for the amazing GC.

Originally posted by ramss
Guys,

Phily AVM is completely automatic. There is no human interaction there. AVM going down is quite a frequent happening and it has happened atleast 2 times in the past and lasted for atleast 3 days. So there is no need for concern and all one has to do is to wait.

Re: Re: AVM

I have applied both for I-140 AND I-485 together (along with EAD and all that...).

One tip for you future concurrent candidates:

Make sure your attorney is aware of what to check in in the I-485 form. It is no longer the "based on approved immigration petitiion". If your attorney is not aware of that ask them to contact either INS or any member of AILA and get the correct information. Failure to check the appropriate box leads to the applications being returned back and filed again and this causes delays.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.

Hi Ramss:

How are you doing? Guess that you have applied your I-140. Have you also planned to apply your I-485 concurrently? Good luck for the amazing GC.

Re: Re: Re: AVM

It is very helpful. Thank you so much. Let us know when you get all of those through.

Originally posted by ramss
I have applied both for I-140 AND I-485 together (along with EAD and all that...).

One tip for you future concurrent candidates:

Make sure your attorney is aware of what to check in in the I-485 form. It is no longer the "based on approved immigration petitiion". If your attorney is not aware of that ask them to contact either INS or any member of AILA and get the correct information. Failure to check the appropriate box leads to the applications being returned back and filed again and this causes delays.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.

The number 215-861-5250 with the option 1 tells us that the DOL is processing Permanent Labor Condition Applications including RIR applications received in the past 30 days. No further information is provided.

Just find another number, by which we can speak to the people at Philly DOL. It is 215-861-5250. I tried to leave a messege there just to let them know that Philly AVM is down. It may not be working. But this number do give me some weekly updated general info about RIR case.

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/contacts.asp

I called this number, actually this number does give weekly updated info about RIR case but it is very old mesg I guess since it is currently processing June ?, 2002 but says "past 30 days". I left mesg to let them know 215-861-5286 (AVM) DOWN. So please do not call this number since it is going to interrupt their processing unlike AVM. Thanks for the cooperation which benefis each one of us.

The number 215-861-5250 with the option 1 tells us that the DOL is processing Permanent Labor Condition Applications including RIR applications received in the past 30 days. No further information is provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.