Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGS,

In the excel sheet, you mentioned RD as 4/15. Now you say 5/5. Which is correct? Either case, by now your case must have been approved/denied.

The official processing time as of TWO months back is MAY 2002. I dont' think DOL is still processing 4days of applications in last TWO months.

You better check with your attorney asap and post the info. here.

-

VA_June_2001
My original PD is Aug 2001 with SESA. And lets say that SESA is currently processing dates beyond August (i.e Sep 2001 and onwards...). Then, do you think they would immediately act on my case or is it going to get lost in the pack...
Please advise if you know...

tx!

Originally posted by Va_June_2001
RAKADH...

Don't worry.. You will not have to restart the process. Since RIR is denied, DOL will now send your case back to State SESA and ask them to process it as Regular.

This should take much less time than having to wai for the whole process again.

Check with your lawyer.... He should be able to direct you better.

Good Luck !!!
Va_June_2001

RAKADH

Yes
SESA will act Immediately if they have passed your original priority date when RIR is denied.

AGS,
Then i should wait atleast for another 6 months to get my LC approved i guess. This is pathetic. Once this process in Pittsburgh used to move really quick.

uPDATED sHEET

Hi all ,
I updated Excell sheet with my status.
I got one question, I got copy of my labor, I observed that in my first name one charecter is missing. How its going to impact on my 140 and 485.
Or I can do any thing to correct it!!

Why DOL processing date stuck in August 02, while on this thread Nov 02 are already processed???? Any suggestion??

Thanks,

I asked my attorney, she said DOL official processing time is August 02. Phil DOL has stuck on that date for 4 months now. I don't understand why at the same time, November filings are cleared.

Gurus, any explanation will be greatly appreciated!!

REMAND FROM PHILI..HELP REQ

My Status at Phili DOL says as
Any idea what does mean??..

I applied in delaware on
08/08/2003..Received Regional Office: 11/21/2002
DOT Description : Programmer Analyst
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $75000.00 Annually

Thanks
Sen

Hi

I think this maybe its become non-RIR or maybe they require addnal advertising.Dont know.Whole process is v depressing!

SG

i think your salary is less

Hi Senthil,

I think same thing happened one of our collegue.
Because salary is less.

Thanks,

:)

My case was approved recently -

EB2 - RIR
DOT Code : 030.062-010
DOT Description : Software Engineer
Received Regional Office: 11/20/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 02/19/2003.

Compuser1973,

Thanks for your reply. Mine filed from VA and is EB2 RIR software engineer, the receipt date is Dec 06, 2001. Hopefully, mine will be cleared up in 3 months just like yours.

Compuser1973,

Thanks for your reply. Mine filed from VA and is EB2 RIR software engineer, the receipt date is Dec 06, 2001. Hopefully, mine will be cleared up in 3 months just like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.