Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the processing date for NON RIR

Friends

My RCVD date (NRIR) is around May 25th and the case is still not approved.

I'm trying to find the date for the last NRIR date. Please post the details if yours is a NRIR and it was approved recently.

I hope you all will understand the frustration its going to be close to ne year pretty soon.

All the best everyone

godfother:

godfother:

where did you collect the information most of the RIR are denied? There is no indication of that in this thread....

Current NRIR processing date

Friends

Have they stopped processing NRIR?

Is there anyway to find the current processing date on NRIR?

Appreciate your help.

RIR Denied

Vikram,
There are several cases from my company got denied (RD from Aug to RD Dece' 02)and I serched on the web some lawyers are saying that same senario going on with other DOL's. Especially because of huge lay-off's they gave instructions to labor processing officers. I don't no what will happen to those cases? If any body faced this kind of problem and got approved through normal process please come forward and share the information. There are lots of people out there to hear about NRIR processing and how long it will take.

Godfather,

Did you company have layoffs recently? Even so, most companies get NOFs instead of getting labor rejected. If the rejection is because of industry layoffs, then the other labor on this thread of similar time frame should not be certified either.

Just a few thoughts.

Help

My LC was filed under Non-RIR category from Pittsburgh. When i asked my HR, they said my recruitment reports were recieved by Phili DOL during September 2002. Can any of you guys could tell me how could i figure out the information of my LC approval date from this.

Thanks

new

Hi, my case was finally approved from local office and it has been sent to PHILY. How can I check my status from now onwards. I am new to this forum. Can you please suggest me. How can I know the Recipt date and case number at PHILY.

2 methods are:

call: 215 861-5286
number 1 wait....
number 1 again if you know your case #....
...if not
number 2 (search by emplyee phone #)

The employer phone number will be the # submited on your original forms that were submited to for the state labor approval!

The other option is to email: LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov
leave the subject line blank!
For the message: put your employer phone # (again the one used on your original application to the state!)

takes approx. 24-48 hrs to get an email back...
it will state all cases under that phone #:

ie;

Employer: xxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxxx
Case #: xxxxxxxxx
DOT Code: xxxxxxxxx
DOT Description: xxxxxxxxx
No. of Openings: x
Wage / Base: $xx.xx
Recieved Regional Office: __/__/__
Current Status: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Thank you very much for the info. I have to get the phone number from my lawyer. The case number given by local DOL office is different from the one we are talking about right. I know the case number from Richmond office. Is that the same case number used at phily DOL.

It is a seperate #. The DOL case # is not the same as your case # on your state labor.

All you need is the phone # from your attourney or person who submitted the application.

You may recieve a list of case #'s and associated info.... however you should be able to determine which is yours based on the info provided with each... recieved time, DOT code, description etc.

Just out of curiosity... did you file RIR or Non RiR.

Mine was filed RIR and recieved by DOL back on Sept 3 2002 9as well as many others here) and no progress yet.... still stating just the recieve date as current status!

So be prepared to wait a bit! Good Luck~

I will find out the phone number. My case is RIR. How come you are still waiting. I was going through this thread and some cases from Oct 02 was also appoved.

tracker update!

Not sure why mine has not gone through yet!
There are alot of people saying the same thing in the past little while!
Many of whom are RIR and following the tracker etc... should have been done by now!

I added 2 other employees from my company as well...
Both are RIR!
Both Current Status is: Recieved in Regional Office...

08/09/02
09/03/02 mine
10/28/2002

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Re: tracker update!

PHILLY DOL is now processing 11/04. I know Two cases got Issued NOF . Both the cases were applied in RIR. I think Philly DOL is issuing more NOFs on RIR cases ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Phil DOL reject a lot of RIRs too? Where did you get the processing date?

Last edited by a moderator:
LCSilence,
These two cases were rcvd on 11/04 and how U R telling Philly is rejecting lot of RIRs

Originally posted by LCSilence
Did Phil DOL reject a lot of RIRs too? Where did you get the processing date?

Re: Re: tracker update!

Originally posted by da_best
PHILLY DOL is now processing 11/04. I know Two cases got Issued NOF . Both the cases were applied in RIR. I think Philly DOL is issuing more NOFs on RIR cases ..

from where you got the dates and when did the notice was recd by the applicant company and what are reasons for such rejections.

ajay

Re: Re: tracker update!

Originally posted by da_best

from where you got the dates and when did the notice was recd by the applicant company and what are reasons for such rejections.

ajay

Status
Not open for further replies.