Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needhelp1

Any news???

Mine is still pending.....Checked AVM and mail system around 2:30 PM 11/20/2002......

Not Yet Buddy.

Usnycus,
I have checked the AVM during lunch time and it is still the same.
I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Needhelp1.

Non-RIR

Does somebody know why the he11 they are taking VERY long to process non-RIR????? As of July their website indicated that both RIR and Non-RIR is taking 30days of processing time. My case was filed in 3rd week of June, yet they haven't worked on my case. Any reasons why they are putting non-rir under second priority now? I wonder if anybody at least dusting my papers?

Re: Non-RIR

HelpWanted,
"30days of processing time" in July is bogus. DOL never updated the site w/ real dates. Processing times have started backing up since early March. Until March both RIR and Non-RIR used to get approvals within 30 days. Not any more. RIR itself is backed up by more than three months. DOL is processing April '02 non-RIR cases, as I have seen it last, and you may have to wait some more time.

Originally posted by HelpWanted
Does somebody know why the he11 they are taking VERY long to process non-RIR????? As of July their website indicated that both RIR and Non-RIR is taking 30days of processing time. My case was filed in 3rd week of June, yet they haven't worked on my case. Any reasons why they are putting non-rir under second priority now? I wonder if anybody at least dusting my papers?

Glad to find this site and had spent hrs reading this thread from the very first page. The thread is very informative, you guys are doing a great job.

My LC (EB2-RIR, DOT code 030.167-014) was transfered to Philly DOL on May 10 2002. STILL PENDING. Never heard any thing from them. Had asked my lawyer to make inquiries many times, all I got was be patient, the officer is looking into my case (that's my lawyer told me months ago).

Don't know what to do, should I or can I file another LC in the non-RIR category? any advice would be highly appreciated.

Your employer is playing w/ you. You got to be strong, else they will play more of this game. All that you need to do is kick your employer's and/or lawyer's bu** to get an answer for your LC. Applying in non-RIR is not a solution to your problem.

First make sure your's is RIR, if not DOL is processing April's non-RIR.

I am glad my lawyer is too good to beleive !. Gosh, some of these lawyers..and some of these employers... :mad:

Originally posted by EL_js
My LC (EB2-RIR, DOT code 030.167-014) was transfered to Philly DOL on May 10 2002. STILL PENDING. ..... be patient, the officer is looking into my case (that's my lawyer told me months ago).
[/B]

Thanks for your prompt reply, Sanga.

I am very sure it is RIR. This is the first time my employee is getting a LC for employer. They know little about the process and listen to whatever the company lawyer tells them.

More Info.

EL_js,

If you go through this thread, you will know how to find your case number and what you have to do is to tell your employer or lawyer to call the DOL and find out why is the delay.

Act immediately else your case can be lost in the DOL warehouse....................

Needhelp1

EL_js

There is something wrong in your case. According to you it is RIR and RD is 05-10-2002, that's makes LC pending for 195 days (????) at Philly DOL..........

We have seen application waiting for at most 117 day's at Philly day's. Application was for individual "ABCD_WXYZ" and NOF issued. After that it is me & Needhelp1; we are waiting for last 111 days and I am already worried.

Also, I am following Philly DOL for last 6 months and in my experience they used to take a month to approve/deny any RIR application before June 2002. After June it is taking longer than month and currently it is over 3 months.

You check with the attorney and have him call Philly DOL to check what happened if the application was RIR.

---

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advices, guys.

I checked my status thru AVM and e-mail, both indicating that the case is still pending.

EL_js

This is ridiculous; employer/attorney is telling you to be patient.....when people from Aug 2002 are getting LC approved

My guess is: Employer is either telling lie or he/she does not know anything about RIR/NRIR.

R U sure it is RIR??? Are you making that decision based on what attorney/employer told you? Do you have copy of LC Application submitted to DOL (both Part-A & Part-B) and supporting document(s)/paper(s).

how to check LC status via email ?

Could somebody tell me how to check my LC in Philadelphia via email ? (what email address should I use ?) I know how to chekc it through phone line.

BTW, my case was transfered from state to Philadelphia on 8/27. Do you think it is close to being processed ?

abc12321

a) You can send mail to "LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov" with no subject and just put following in text....

Employer Phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx

OR

Tax ID XX-XXXXXX

OR

Case XXXXXXX

b) You can also call Philly DOL AVM i.e. (215) 861-5286 and follow the instruction(s).

Philly moved to 14st Aug

Cases approved

03380xxx 030.167-014 Rcvd -08/01/2002 Certified 11/18/2002
03380xxx 039.162-014 Rcvd -08/14/2002 Certified 11/20/2002
03380xxx 030.062-010 Rcvd -08/14/2002 Certified 11/20/2002

This means philly has moved to 14 Aug :)

Cheer up guys and have patience

This is really frustrating man.........

EL_js and Uusnycus,

Have you guys heard anything at all. I have no updates on my end. Only God should know what is happening with my case.

Needhelp1 :mad:

Hi Guys,
Please update my info. I finally received an email from Philly
(Thanks Usyncus)...It took Philly 20 days to enter my info.

Case # : 03383XXX
DOT Code : 030.062-010
Received Regional Office: 11/19/2002
EB2/RIR

Regards,

Transferred to Regional DOL

Hi Guys,
My case has been transferred to PA DOL on Nov 18 2002. I have updated the spread sheet.
Thanks

needhelp1

No good news yet. Checked E-mail and AVM system today morning around 9 AM.

NOTE: Updated information provided by parvardigar regarding case

checked AVM again just now, still pending.

Usnycus, I don't have a copy of my application, but I saw the form once and it was EB2-RIR.

My case was sent to SESA in the 2nd wk of April, and was transfered to Philly DOL in May.

I randomly checked cases received before May using AVM. One of the cases received on April 15 was certified in the end of Oct (03374006). I have waited for about the same amount of time already, hopefully I will hear from them soon.

Act Now..

EL_js ,

If I were you, I would try to give an email to DOL's email system and try to find out the case number by using the below format and then ask the employer or lawyer to follow it up with DOL because even the official website of DOL says it is processing now cases revceived in August 2002.

You can send mail to "LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov" with no subject and just put following in text....

Employer Phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx

OR

Tax ID XX-XXXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.