Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
labor approval

hello friends,
my labor was approved.here are the details
delaware filing date : nov 04, 2002
moved to philly dol : july 16 th, 2003
remanded to employer : may 27, 2004
Returned by the employer : june 10, 2004
certified : june 15 th
received letter : june 18 th
dot code : 030-162-014
i think its rir case

i hope you all will get your labor soon. good luck to all of us ...

Hi Bud2003,

My case is exactly like yours
Applied from deleware 11/10/02
received in Philly 07/17/03
Remanded to Employer 06/28/04

I am yet to send the reply, I appreciate if you can post the reply you sent. I will be of much help in preparing my reply.

Thanks.

hey philly04

honestly i have no idea what the problem is about. But after taking with my attorney, he said that they remaded the case by mistake.. my attaoney spoke with the certifying officer and then responded to the query. this is all what i know..

philly04 said:
Hi Bud2003,

My case is exactly like yours
Applied from deleware 11/10/02
received in Philly 07/17/03
Remanded to Employer 06/28/04

I am yet to send the reply, I appreciate if you can post the reply you sent. I will be of much help in preparing my reply.

Thanks.

more letters

Hi All,

I am attaching two letters which I sent to MD representatives. There is an e-mail address in each letter, please copy each letter and send to the e-mail address in the letter.

This is another level of escalation, I believe there will be some action initiated in response to our mails..

Thanks,
rsiv

REF on Labor Certification

Hi Guys-

Filed for labor certification from Delaware under RIR category. Received a Notice of Finding from the DOL office in Philly sometime in April, 2004. My lawyers responded to the NOF on the 11th May, 2004. I have not heard back from DOL office since then. Does anyone have any idea how long before the DOL is expected to make its decision on the case?

Your response is much appreciated.

Company relocation and Labor certification effects

Dear All

My company is planning to relocate me to NY. My labor is pending at Phily (filed with VA state). Will this any way affect my green card processing ?
Has anyone experienced this situation ?

Thanks for any insight in this matter

regards,
- VVM

I had a NOF on 1 additional day of ad, response was sent on Jan-08-2004 have not heard from DOL...:-(...

GCApply04 said:
Hi Guys-

Filed for labor certification from Delaware under RIR category. Received a Notice of Finding from the DOL office in Philly sometime in April, 2004. My lawyers responded to the NOF on the 11th May, 2004. I have not heard back from DOL office since then. Does anyone have any idea how long before the DOL is expected to make its decision on the case?

Thanks sunkav!

This is just Ludicrous. The backlog and delay in responding to RFE responses is just driving everyone nuts. This might seem a little silly to ask, but have you followed up with your lawyer on this? What did he have to say? I believe people usually wait 2-3 months before calling up DOL after they've responded to their RFEs...your's is well over 5 months now and counting....

Hope they expedite your process after all its long overdue!

Good luck!!

Any Hopes On De Cases

hi,
My case moved to phily DOL on Dec 2003 from DE SESA.
MY company don't have head office in DE.

What are the chances of getting labor cleared ?

My employer is telling that it will be cleared in 3 months..
and he told he is not withdrawing the case and if we get RFE, he will reply to that...

Any idea chances of DE cases getting cleared (Companies who don't have head office in DE )?

Nof

GCApply04 said:
Hi Guys-

Hi GCApply04:

My lawyer has replied to NOF in my case on Dec 30, 2003 and I have not heard from Phily DOL till date , although my case is non-RIR but if they are processing all NOFed cases by date of reply it's going to be long wait.

Wish u luck !

Cheers,
Pinkubenu

Status
Not open for further replies.