Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by vikram_p
Hi Guys,

I checked with my old company and found that all except 2 of there casesa have been approved till Nov'2003. That shows atleast 20 approvals after June'03. So there is hope...

Vikram,

Do you know from which state the LC was applied for those cases.

luckyluck

Doubt reg. Regional Labour

Hi,

My labour has been filed in VA under RIR in Nov 2002. From the website, I understand VA state is processing August 2002 now (as of 04/15/04).

Once the state Labour is approved, it will go to Philadelphia regional processing center and they are processing June 2003.

Now, assuming my state labour is approved in another 3 months (Thinking of praying to shave to my head in Tirupathi if it happens in the next three months!!!), it will go to Philadelphia region in August 2004. Then, do I have to wait till Phili region starts processing August 2004 filed Labour? or since my state filing date is Nov 2002, Regional labour will be processed right away?

May be the above question is silly, but I didn't think of staying here for longer time but now decided to stay for another 4 to years.

Thanks for ur replies, in advance.

Regards,
Sathish

I wish that was the case. If thats the case, I guess this forum would have been a very shorter one and everybody would get their Green Cards in a matter of an year (atleast EADs or be in safe position in relatively shorter time).

Philly regional DOL priority time starts when your profile gets into Philly DOL office per my knowledge which is August 04 per your posting.

- sorry to say "its not the case"

- kiran

Doubt reg. Regional Labour

You are mistaken my friend. They are processing 6/2003. Your date for Regional is 8/2004. So you have another year to catch up on, and who knows how long that will take.

Good Luck. I am in the same boat, VA date is Nov 2002.

Guys,
I don't know what the hell is going on with Philly DOL. Things appear to have come to a stand still....Philly used to process cases within 30 to 60 days.....However, this does not seem to be the case anymore!!! God knows when things are going to improve. This is so frustrating.....Anybody called Philly DOL recently to enquire? Please share any info you may have.
Thanks.

Hello june2002_labor and labourpain01,
I saw your posts saying that your labour has been moved to Philly recently. Have you guys are able to track your cases from Philly AVM?. Mine is also transferred on Apr 14th according to VA SESA officer. I will post the details as soon as I get any info on mine.

Thanks.

AVM Usage

Can somebody please tell me how to use the AVM. What would I need to access this on the AVM Website. Unfortunately, my company does not give me a receipt numbers or any related information.. if so, is there a way to get this info..

My Philly regional dol date is 4 March 2004. So its now must have been on the website...

Thanks,
- Kiran00

Re: AVM Usage

Originally posted by kiran00
Can somebody please tell me how to use the AVM. What would I need to access this on the AVM Website. Unfortunately, my company does not give me a receipt numbers or any related information.. if so, is there a way to get this info..

My Philly regional dol date is 4 March 2004. So its now must have been on the website...

Thanks,
- Kiran00
dial 215 861 5286
choose permanent labor option
choose search by employer phone no
then listen for cases
It will give you case no and received date.
You should be able to figure out if you know the date.

Certified - Updated Tracker

Case finally got certified - heard it on AVM - not from the lawyer. Updated Tracker.
Philly SWA: 10/29/2001
Philly DOL Recd: 4/21/03
NOF Issued: 10/28/03
Responded to NOF: 1/6/04
CERTIFIED : 4/19/04

It took 904 days to complete this marathon. Hopefully the next steps are not this long.

LSSD

Re: Certified - Updated Tracker

Congrats lssd!

Good thing is your 904 days of marathon, finally got paid-off.
Don't wait any longer? File your I 140, 485/CP ASAP.

Best Regards,

AwardMyGC

Originally posted by lssd
Case finally got certified - heard it on AVM - not from the lawyer. Updated Tracker.
Philly SWA: 10/29/2001
Philly DOL Recd: 4/21/03
NOF Issued: 10/28/03
Responded to NOF: 1/6/04
CERTIFIED : 4/19/04

It took 904 days to complete this marathon. Hopefully the next steps are not this long.

LSSD

I would appreciate a response from someone in a similar scenario.

WV SWA: 3/4 week of April 2003
Philly DOL Recd: 07/16/03
NOF Issued: 12/12/03
Responded to NOF: 1/16/04

I was told that there is a random review of companies beng done. My company was one of them.

TIA.

For the literary minded - a poem for Philly DOL by W.H. Auden:

Funeral Blues

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead.
Put crepe bows round the white necks of public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West.
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever; I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

W.H. Auden

Don't take it seriously, of course

Hi VA_GC9,

I checked the status in AVM by calling, it states that my case is received on april8th.

Try to check it out today, you should be able to find your case.

Originally posted by VA_GC9
Hello june2002_labor and labourpain01,
I saw your posts saying that your labour has been moved to Philly recently. Have you guys are able to track your cases from Philly AVM?. Mine is also transferred on Apr 14th according to VA SESA officer. I will post the details as soon as I get any info on mine.

Thanks.

Updated Tracker XLS

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of you can tell me how much time is generally takes for the labor to be certified. My labor went to DOL on 12/21/2003 and the recieved date is 12/29/2003. When I call and AVM, it still says the status as "Recieved".

One of my friends labor was certified just about a month ago. His labor was recieved at the DOL one month earlier than mine.

I would appreicate if any of you can throw some light on this.

Thanks
Sajid

P.S.: I have update the DOL Tracker with my information.

Status
Not open for further replies.