Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

hey philly folks.....

any recent oath letters......i m thinking of going thru infopass so i can get sum update on mi oath status.
plz keep posted everyone...

gud luk

hey Ara2000.....how wz da oath ceremony......plz share..
thank you

The Oath ceremony was very good. It takes about 1hr and 45 minutes. They let you in 45 minutes before the time of the ceremony. You can bring other people with you (kids or relatives) and take lots of pictures.

Good Luck

Heres my process....
Priority date was March 6 2007
fingerprint April 6 2007
interview letter received dec 6 2007
interview date jan 3 2007
oath letter received jan 28, 2008
oath letter feb 7 2008

GUD LUK TO EVERYONE

Philadephia D.O.
N-400 mailed 1/06/08
PD 1/10/2008
Fingerprint notice received: 1/30/08
fingerprint date: 2/14/08

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't it look like PHL DO is stalled? No posts about naturalization interviews for a while...

-albertr

i had my interview yesterday

RD: April 4, 2007
ND: April 20, 2007
FP: May 2007
ID: Feb 12, 2008
Oath ??

RD: March 15, 2007
ND: March 24, 2007
FP: April, 2007
ID: ?

No communication since finger print:( Called INS couple weeks ago and was told that the current processing time is March 17,2007 and they won't do a research until it's one month pass my RD, which will be April 17, 2007. Seems like people around my time already got interviewed, wish I can hear something soon.

I don't know what is going on in Philly...

My uncle - his PD was sometime in July and he had his interview last week.
My dad - his PD was 05.22.07 and his interview is on 02.20.08
My PD was 03.23.07 and I still haven't gotten and IL

I think Philly is working in the wrong direction...

That makes three of us, here's the summary:

Code:
Name:            PD:
=========      ==========
dekagunda      03/23/2007
au071          03/24/2007
albertr        03/28/2007

Let's see if anyone else can chime in, at least we have some statistics...

Not only does the Philly DO seem quiet/slow, it's also quiet here on the forum! So should we assume that not many people have their N-400 cases pending at Philly, relative to other DOs?

Given that the Philly DO caters to a large population, I assume there would be a large pool of applicants whose level of anxiety would be similar to that of other DO applicants. But no one seems to be posting anything:)

So maybe Philly does not have a sizeable applicant pool after all? If there is, let's hear from you all :)

PHL has issued a large batch of interview appointment letters in December. Now it seems to be very quiet here. Also they didn't change current N-400 processing time for two months in a row - still says "March 17, 2007". Looks to me that either:

1. They have stalled processing N-400 completely since December 2007.
2. They are cooking something under the table.

If it's #2, then I hope we would see alot of Interview Letters flying to our houses soon.
If it's #1, I'm getting ready to file my lawsuit. Not gonna waste any more time waiting.

-albertr

Exactly, the priority date posted in December is 3/15 and in January is 3/17. 2 days of advancement for the whole month. Granted, it is the holiday season and a lot of people are probably taking vacations. But it is still very sad? If a private company have this kind of efficiency, it will long be out of business. This month's priority date hasn't been posted yet, probably by the end of month. Still eagerly waiting by my mailbox everyday:eek: