Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

blister1889 said:
I have not yet received my FP letter . RD is Jan 4. I see some people ( like Jerdesee ) who have received their FP appointment even though their RD is after me.

Is this all random ?

Looks like it is, blister1889 - I've been following these forums for about 2 years now, and I'm yet to find any predictable pattern. If anyone else thinks they HAVE found a pattern, please feel free to correct me....! In the meantime, my FP's coming up next week - will update the forum after that. Peace.

nope. Just be patient. I talked to an officer, he told me that I am scheduled at 3/29. But I haven't receive any letter yet.

Over my today's quarrel with a CIS officer she dropped a hint:
In Philadelphia there are only 4 Oath ceremonies per year. If it is not March 29, than the next would be close to July 4th.

good news

Today I just received the oath letter for 3/29 :). I got and pass interview on Nov.15. My total timeline is about 9 months, include the 5 months between interview and oath.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

To Vicmac, real_eng, mal10001!
I am wholeheartedly glad for all of you, wish you the best.

Thanks zaraza, hope your husband will get the letter too.It was a real wait for this letter.See you all at the convention center.

Regards

Vicmac said:
The next one after March is scheduled for Jun 29th.

Congratulations, Vicmac! Regarding the 6/29 date for next oath, is that information accurate? I ask this because my interview is in May and I am planning for summer travel around June/July time frame. Thank you in advance!

Question for oath location change

Hi,

Does anyone know whether I can apply for changing the oath location from Philly to another city where I will be traveling to? I heard people can even take oath at overseas embassy, any info on that will be high apprecaited.

Kooz

Oath Ceremony in Harrisburg

Any one waiting for letter about oath ceremony in Harrisburg , PA after interview in Philadelphia recently. Any idea when next oath ceremony will be?

kooz said:
Hi,

Does anyone know whether I can apply for changing the oath location from Philly to another city where I will be traveling to? I heard people can even take oath at overseas embassy, any info on that will be high apprecaited.

Kooz

kooz said:
Hi,

Kooz
I was asked if I wanted Philadelphia or Harrisburg for Oath ceremony, as I live in Harrisburg and work in Philadelphia. So you can I suppose, but not sure if U can after the interview

tmadhusudan said:
I was asked if I wanted Philadelphia or Harrisburg for Oath ceremony, as I live in Harrisburg and work in Philadelphia. So you can I suppose, but not sure if U can after the interview

Thank you very much for the info. Does Harrisburg have a different oath date schedule? I hope I can take the oath ASAP after interview so that I can have a better flexibility for international travel. Thanks again.