Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Good luck!

WHat the heck.. LC was approved last monday.. Waited waited called PBEC but didn;t get original copy of LC and at 5.30pm did send I140 and 485 .. Let's see what happens but not sure.. Hoping for the best ...

I hope you just get an RFE, so that you can then submit the hard copy of the labor at the later stage...Did you manage to get a fax copy of Notification letter or any other document which had any additioanl details with regards to your labor certification from the PBEC folks?

Good luck, Bhavin! I hope they accept your application.

No I tried HArd to get something from PBEC but no luck.. Let's hope for the best and see what happens.. I know that my application is mailed out yesterday..

Jawad

I managed to pull this off and it is definetly not just me whom I have to thank...Thank you!...Thanks a lot for your advise.....Things turned out exactly the same way as you mentioned in your earlier post.

Each day counted in the end with my situation.....I hope I will remain as lucky as I was for the last couple of weeks through the rest of my Greencard journey......

Thanks again!

You are most welcome and hope we all make it through. I just wish everyone had come out of the BEC hole together. Retrogression has set in again which means my ROW EB3 application will now be put aside for quite some time again. But hopefully my Advance Parole will come through soon, which at this moment is what I really need.

Congratulations and good luck on your future steps :).

Jawad

Certified finally

I just checked online and the magic words read certified.

Funnily enough, I dont feel any excitement or relief. Just like any other day.

My bad luck had followed me - and once again as in several other instances in my life, i missed the proverbial bus.

just wanted to share this news with those who are in my boat. Keep your hopes alive, and remember, that its not the end of the world or something our lives depend on so badly.

OCT 2003 - RIR - CERTIFIED
NOF received - Feb 2007
NOF responded - Mar 2007
Certified online - Aug 20

Today i received the original LC COPY as per lawyer mail. Have filed I140/485 withoutoriginal copy so shall let you guys know what happens

are you EB2 OR EB3

If your catagory is Eb2 then accoding to OCT 2003 is your PD you are able to file as per DOL.All applicants up to April 1st 2004 forEB2 are able to file for I 140 and I-485. http://www.murthy.com/news/n_0907vb.html

Hope you are excited now.

I just checked online and the magic words read certified.

Funnily enough, I dont feel any excitement or relief. Just like any other day.

My bad luck had followed me - and once again as in several other instances in my life, i missed the proverbial bus.

just wanted to share this news with those who are in my boat. Keep your hopes alive, and remember, that its not the end of the world or something our lives depend on so badly.

OCT 2003 - RIR - CERTIFIED
NOF received - Feb 2007
NOF responded - Mar 2007
Certified online - Aug 20

Certified Finally After 4 Years

I saw magic word Certified that took four years to happen.We will file our I-140 and I-485 in September as April 1st 2004 is cut off date for EB2 in September and our PD is Sept 2003 EB2.

I wish you all good luck who are waiting for their labor certification.Keep in touch with BEC.
I specially thanks Jawed for his help in replying question.

I saw magic word Certified that took four years to happen.We will file our I-140 and I-485 in September as April 1st 2004 is cut off date for EB2 in September and our PD is Sept 2003 EB2.

I wish you all good luck who are waiting for their labor certification.Keep in touch with BEC.
I specially thanks Jawed for his help in replying question.

Congratulations. You are done with the longest and hardest part of the process which apparently had no visibilty. Even though the AOS stage might also take up quite a bit of time, atleast you will be provided some relief in the form of Advance Parole to travel and EAD to work. Good luck again and hope you are able to file soon.

See you guys in the I-485 forums also. I think I'll be there for quite some time, thanks to my EB3 retrogression and anticipated name check delays. For some reason my full name seems to be a name-check magnet ;).

Good luck,

Jawad

any hope for Data Review people?

Does anyone know if they are going to meet the Sept 30th deadline? I am still in data review. Looks like the nightmare will never end.

The bitter truth is that all the people have filed for 485 as well when they made it current which means the 485 priority wall is retrogressed just to stop the people who are stuck in labor because everybody else is out.

Can the lawyers do anything to push for automatic approval of cases if they don't meet the Sept 30th deadline?

This system is so unfair :(

What can we do

Is there anything we can do to get out of the Backlog Elimination Centers with similing faces. Can we all approach anyone?. Any ideas. We have to fight together.

I think all of us who are still stuck are in US from a very long time, and yet struggling in the very frist step towards the GC journey.

I am on 8th year and my H1 too got an RFE. and for Labor they sent an RFE to wrong address and somehow I came to know about it by calling PBEC and pushed the attorney to followup.

Tha case officer has told that they has closed the case and asked us to send ETA form B to reopen the case. The documents has been mailed on 01/14/07 and as of now no change.

Does anyone know if they are going to meet the Sept 30th deadline? I am still in data review. Looks like the nightmare will never end.

The bitter truth is that all the people have filed for 485 as well when they made it current which means the 485 priority wall is retrogressed just to stop the people who are stuck in labor because everybody else is out.

Can the lawyers do anything to push for automatic approval of cases if they don't meet the Sept 30th deadline?

I totally agree, this whole process needs to change for the better. Some of my friends who applied for Labor in the same week as myself, but working in different companies, will be applying for their citizenship in 2-3 years. I spent 6.5 years waiting for my labor certification. And my greencard is probably another 2 years off.

Don't lose hope, pray that your labor clears, that in itself is a big relief. Once you are able to file for your Adjustment of Status, that's another load off your shoulders. Hopefully priority dates will become current again soon so those who missed the 8/17 deadline are able to file for AOS. Remember anything is possible with USCIS, nobody anticipated priority dates to become current so soon for the June-July window and then retrogress again immediately. So anything is possible.

If not, once labor has cleared, you can go ahead and file for I-140. In the meantime, see if your attorney can get updates on your case. Just so that you are aware of any stopages that might have not been communicated to you. Good luck, we've all been through this and truely sympathize.

Jawad

Certified after 4 yrs and 2 months!

Finally! but a week too late for the deadline. Anyway, hope that dates become available soon for EB3! Thanks for the posts everyone. I shall post once I receive the hardcopy...

Case #: p-05151-#####
PD: 06/2003
45D Letter: 02/2006
RRI: 04/2007
Certified: 08/24/2007

Certified!!!

Finally, it is my turn to tell you the good news. My labor is certified today after 3 years and 4 months. However, this magic word "CERTIFIED" has been eluding me for almost 8.5 years since I came to US for various reasons. I don't know how many odds should I beat further to apply I-485 and then to get the CARD in my hand. Good Luck to all of us though.

Bheeshma
PD: 04/28/2004 EB2 RIR VA
05 2003: No hope of TR in MD then and left the company
04 2004: Third labor EB2 in RIR from VA
03 2006: 45 day letter replied
01 2007: Requested to change the case type, which was wrongly entered as
TR instead of RIR
05 2007: Case Type Changed to RIR
08 2007: Labor Certified (8/24/2007)

Hello
I check my case status today but it changed from data review to in process

i need to know what this mean? this is mean good news and i need if my employer received 45 day letter then the case status changed to in process or not
i need more information please cause i am now in home country in egypt

Can we Appeal if Labor id Denied

Hi,
If the labor got denied can we appeal aganist it. Due to the mistake of the Officer handling my case, we received a letter of "Intent to Deny". Based on my experience with my case this kind of letter will be sent to those cases, who haven't responded to an RFE or NOF etc. [In my case they sent an NOF to a wrong address in month of May.] As per my attorney she responded to the Notice of Intent to Deny, by sending the ETA 750-B forms again.

My RIR Conversion was approved on May 1st.

Anyone please let me know if there is a chance to appeal aganist a Denied Labor.

Thanks

"Intent to deny" is not same as "DENIED". Is the case status in the website "Denied" or did you actually receive the denial letter after your attorney responded to the NOF. Your signature does not include any dates about NOF or denial?

Hi,
If the labor got denied can we appeal aganist it. Due to the mistake of the Officer handling my case, we received a letter of "Intent to Deny". Based on my experience with my case this kind of letter will be sent to those cases, who haven't responded to an RFE or NOF etc. [In my case they sent an NOF to a wrong address in month of May.] As per my attorney she responded to the Notice of Intent to Deny, by sending the ETA 750-B forms again.

My RIR Conversion was approved on May 1st.

Anyone please let me know if there is a chance to appeal aganist a Denied Labor.

Thanks