Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

...I just wanted to find out what exactly the notification letter would have in it. I wish it atleast had the employers name, applicant's name along with the priority date...

The Certification Approval notice letter is something like a covering letter that they mail to your attorney along with Form ETA 750, Parts A & B. A copy of this letter was also mailed to me. The letter says 'FINAL DETERMINATION' and has US Dept. of Labor's logo and header at top. Then it's addressed to my attorney/company HR and also shows my case number, my name, occupation field (in my case Computer Software Engineer), some sort of code for this field, and a 'Date of Acceptance for Processing' (same as Priority Date).

In the body of the letter it says the Dept. of Labor has made a final determination to my application and Form ETA 750 has been Certified and is enclosed.

Sincerely,

Certifying Officer (no actual signature)

Enclosure: [Form ETA 750, Parts A & B]

Of course the actual enclosures were with the actual package which is now somewhere with my company's HR office.

But this should give you a good idea of what's on the letter and I believe other than the ETA 750 enclosures, this quite clearly demonstrates that my case is certified. Hopefully we'll get the actual package, if not this is better than nothing.

Good luck guys,

Jawad

Update:

They finally traced my approved labor package to my company's HR main office last week, where it was mistakingly mailed instead of my attorney's office. However it was FedExed over on Friday and my attorney's office received it today. So I was told we are going to file for I-140 / I-485 today.

Finally, I've waited a long time for this day :). Good luck to everyone else. Hope to meet you all in the I-485 forums soon.

Jawad

RIR - With NO NOF - Still Pending....

Are there any RIR (without NOF) still pending in PBEC or am I the only one in this forum?

Attorney contacted PBEC a couple of times and they responded saying they have all necessary paperwork to work on the case, but no further information.

Any one?

Congratulations

Update:

They finally traced my approved labor package to my company's HR main office last week, where it was mistakingly mailed instead of my attorney's office. However it was FedExed over on Friday and my attorney's office received it today. So I was told we are going to file for I-140 / I-485 today.

Finally, I've waited a long time for this day :). Good luck to everyone else. Hope to meet you all in the I-485 forums soon.

Jawad

Jawad,

Congratulations! Good luck with the rest of the process.

Miracle-God is gr8....

Hello All,

My attorney just called me up and told me that she received the hard copy of my labor cert. today. It is nothing short of a miracle... Things were finally moving and also at a very fast pace in the last couple of days. My case as certified online on 8/9 (last Thursday)and my attorney has received the hardcopy on 8/13 (Today). There was just 1 business day in btw.

All of those whose case were approved online last week still have chance to receive the hardcopy of the cert. sometime this week and might be in a position to file I485 before the Aug17th deadline. Get ready with all the other stuff so that you could be in a position to file it even if you receive your labor cert on Thursday.

Good luck for all of those who are still stuck with BEC's, I really wish all of us could file our applications before Aug17th, especially MSP.

If anyone is planning to lobby any organization for the people stuck at BEC's who are unable to make it to Aug 17th deadline, then please count me in.

Finally, this forum has been really good source for information and helping us to be positive. Thanks to all of those contributed valuable information on this forum.

Good luck to all of you!
********************************************************************************************************************************
EB2, Nov-2004, TR (Non-RIR); PBEC
RRI Responded: 07/27/07
Certified Online: 08/09/07
Hardcopy Received: 08/13/07
Preparing for I140 and I485

Last edited by a moderator:
Jawad,

Congratulations! Good luck with the rest of the process.

Thanks. I know I still have a long way to go as I'm certain to get stuck in the name check stage for quite sometime. But atleast I'm through with the Labor Certification eternal wait.

Wow just read your latest posting while typing this reply. Congratulations and hope everything else is ready to ship. Best of luck to everyone else..

Golden Word Certified

I DID SAW A GOLDEN WORD CERTIFIED YESTERDAY atlast. Can't believe it as RRI response was sent on 8th August and on 13 at around 4 pm saw certified. Fellows if cases are stucked please fellow with PBEC as i did and my lawyer also did by sending faxes and by phone..

Now in cruch time as awaiting for LC copy and doing prepration to see if i can send all papers by thursday..

HAVE FAITH and strong belief ..

Good luck...

Allelluiah!!!!

At last out of this horrible mess. Yesterday I got the hard copy. We had everything ready including my I-140, my I-485 and my wifes and kids I-485's and our two I-765's and we zipped the entire box out via fedex overnight. Now we get to wait and see. I'll see you guys at the I-140/I-485 board.

Durres Special . . . Out!:cool:

dont wait go and do your medical now! today is last day for your medical

HI!
i know it sound " not possible"
but trust me you will get your hard copy before aug 16th

so go and do your medical right now becuase it take twoday for results if you do it now,
then you will get result in two day
that way you can send your application by 16th so they can get it by aug 17
and now for hard copy or for fax call PBEC or your lawyer and ask them to atleast fax you that copy so you can file I485 and i40

again you dont have time
run and prepare all necessory document today

I DID SAW A GOLDEN WORD CERTIFIED YESTERDAY atlast. Can't believe it as RRI response was sent on 8th August and on 13 at around 4 pm saw certified. Fellows if cases are stucked please fellow with PBEC as i did and my lawyer also did by sending faxes and by phone..

Now in cruch time as awaiting for LC copy and doing prepration to see if i can send all papers by thursday..

HAVE FAITH and strong belief ..

Good luck...

Are there any RIR (without NOF) still pending in PBEC or am I the only one in this forum?

Attorney contacted PBEC a couple of times and they responded saying they have all necessary paperwork to work on the case, but no further information.

Any one?

Hi NYAUG2002,
You are not the only one, my situation is the same as yours.

Congratulations to all who have recently been approved and good luck with the rest of the process!

suggestion to those whose case has is still pending with dol

REPLY LETTER : FROM SECREOTRY OF LABOR .

GUYS I JUST WANT TO UPDATE you guys.

TODAY I DID RECEIVED A LETTER FROM DEPT OF LABOR
they just replied my letter which i wrote to them two weeks ago ( inquiring about my 7 year old pending case)
after writing a letter to DOL, Magic happen and my case was approved like Magic.

Today they write to me that they did follow up on my case and my case has been approved and Final letter has been sent to my Employer.

I have already sent my I485 and I40 application to UCIS yesterday.

Again thanks for this forum and specially to labordrags and others who give me suggestion to write a letter to secretory of labor

and now i am giving same suggestion to all of you
whose case has been pending with BEC to write a letter, write a letter to secretory of labor / DOL
dont just wait

Help Guys

Hi Guys,

Anybody know if we can apply I140/ 485 with the letter showing certified online as still not received LC original ..

Regards

You can also I-485 without medical

Hello All,

Incase if you still haven't done Medical or not enough time to get medical by 16th august and get your LC hardcopy before 16th August, still you can file I-485 without medical. You can submit your medical later on. WIsh you best of lck to all.

you need a proof letter- online is not enough

ask BEC to fax you the letter
talk to you laywer
or talk to jawed in this forum
i think he ran into similar situation before

Hi Guys,

Anybody know if we can apply I140/ 485 with the letter showing certified online as still not received LC original ..

Regards

I did write a letter to the Secretory on 7th August and still waiting for the miracle to happen. Hope my case gets certified soon.

Hi All,

I'm new to forum. My labor is still pending and I saw that, someone mentioned that we have to write a letter to the BEC. Let me know the details, to whom we have to write and the address and also, is it ok, if I write or my lawyer should write it. Any help on this matter is appreciated.

Thanks

ask BEC to fax you the letter
talk to you laywer
or talk to jawed in this forum
i think he ran into similar situation before

This is Jawad. Fortunately for me we were able to trace the original hard copy of my Certification letter along with the ETA 750 enclosures, so everything worked out well for me. From what I understand, having read elsewhere also, just a screentshot of the online Certification message is in-sufficient. Because that does not provide any more detail on what the case details were, like Name of Applicant, Priority date, Employer etc.

What I was going to use was a copy of the Certification Letter which had also been mailed to my home adress. I've expressed the contents of that letter in more detail in an earlier post. It is almost identical to the letter the attorney receives and has all the needed details. My attorney had also suggested that if she had been unable to locate her 'attorney's package', then she would have used my Certification letter copy instead. The attorney's copy is almost identical in addition to the form ETA 750 enclosures (I think this is something we all had filled out earlier at some stage when submitting our labor documents). So when she called DBEC and inquired about my case, she was told that my case had been Certified but somehow she was able to get a copy of the 'attorney's certification Letter' faxed to her (by the DBEC folks). When I compared both letters they were almost identical, so we could have used either.

If your online status shows Certified, please ask your attorney to contact your BEC (Dallas or Philli) and see if they can fax a copy of the Certification letter for you to use for your next stage filings. Atleast with this you will be able to file and if there is a RFE (request for evidence) in future, you can send them the original letter and enclosures which you will have hopefully received by then.

Hope this helps. Good luck to all those waiting and all thsoe applying today. Remember TODAY is the LAST DAY you can over-night FedEx your application to reach by tomorrow's deadline.

Jawad

Can you please provide address and contact person?

REPLY LETTER : FROM SECREOTRY OF LABOR .

GUYS I JUST WANT TO UPDATE you guys.

TODAY I DID RECEIVED A LETTER FROM DEPT OF LABOR
they just replied my letter which i wrote to them two weeks ago ( inquiring about my 7 year old pending case)
after writing a letter to DOL, Magic happen and my case was approved like Magic.

Today they write to me that they did follow up on my case and my case has been approved and Final letter has been sent to my Employer.

I have already sent my I485 and I40 application to UCIS yesterday.

Again thanks for this forum and specially to labordrags and others who give me suggestion to write a letter to secretory of labor

and now i am giving same suggestion to all of you
whose case has been pending with BEC to write a letter, write a letter to secretory of labor / DOL
dont just wait

Thanks (In Advance)
Case (In Process)

LC Approved but no HARD COPY

WHat the heck.. LC was approved last monday.. Waited waited called PBEC but didn;t get original copy of LC and at 5.30pm did send I140 and 485 .. Let's see what happens but not sure.. Hoping for the best ...

Thank you...Jawad!

I'd recommend you have your medicals done before the end of next week. You have nothing to lose, since it is valid for one year anyway. Get all your remaining supporting documentation ready (have colored copies of passport ready, some folks say B/W also acceptable, birth/marriage certificates etc.). So hopefully if LC is certified next week, you'll already have started work on all this. You can then ask attorney for I-140/I485 forms and have everything Fedexed at the same time. Then just pray that she gets LC hard copy so she can file in time. With your scenario, each day will count in the end and you'd wish you had only 2-3 more days.

But if you do manage to pull this off, you'll have only yourself to thank :D.

Good luck,

Jawad

Jawad

I managed to pull this off and it is definetly not just me whom I have to thank...Thank you!...Thanks a lot for your advise.....Things turned out exactly the same way as you mentioned in your earlier post.

Each day counted in the end with my situation. My LC got approved online on 08/09 (Thursday), received hardcopy on 08/13(Monday)...Sent all my paperwork to attorney on 8/14 (Tuesday evening)..My attorney filed I-140 and I485 concurrently with Texas Service Center and mailed out the application on 8/16 (Yesterday) and it reached the service center today and I was able to meet the deadline....I hope I will remain as lucky as I was for the last couple of weeks through the rest of my Greencard journey......

Thanks again!

EB2-India-Nov'2004-PBEC
RRI Responded: 07/27
Certified Online: 08/09
Hardcopy Received: 08/13
I140 and I485 filed with TSC: 08/17