Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Website "IN PROCESS"

In the website it is showing as "In Process" from the begining. We haven't received any denied letter, what we got is an "Intent to Deny" letter.

"Intent to deny" is not same as "DENIED". Is the case status in the website "Denied" or did you actually receive the denial letter after your attorney responded to the NOF. Your signature does not include any dates about NOF or denial?

Your case should be CERTIFIED soon if there are no other issues with the application. Your signature does not show updated information yet, therefore I assume you have sent the NOF response a week or two ago. Hopefully you will have good news soon.

Details of my case in Signature

Thanks for the support

Thanks for your encouragement. I am in a dangerous situation. My H1 expired in May 2007 and applied for 8th year extension, unfortunately got an RFE and yet to respond.

Updated my signature.

Your case should be CERTIFIED soon if there are no other issues with the application. Your signature does not show updated information yet, therefore I assume you have sent the NOF response a week or two ago. Hopefully you will have good news soon.

How many are still stuck at PBEC?

Are there any folks from PD 2002/2003 still waiting for LC from PBEC? Or I am the only one wating? Any counts?

Its really frustrating that we guys are still stuck at PBEC and still no word on LC although they are closing in a month.

Totally Frustrated and:mad:

PD June 2002
RIR/NY/EB3
45D letter: Jan 2006
NOF ISSUED: June 14 2007
NOF Replied: July 11 2007
Online case stats: IN PROCESS
LC: No hopes left

Blackhole2002:

We had similar situation in the beginning of this year where our cases became denied without any reason. Then I received NOF on updated information about my company and attorney(on 750a & b) in June and you also got NOF in June too. Can you please share what your NOF was about? For all those who is waiting, keep calling PBEC or fax them for updated status. Its better if your attornies do it but if they don't then you have to do it yourself. Best of luck

Are there any folks from PD 2002/2003 still waiting for LC from PBEC? Or I am the only one wating? Any counts?

Its really frustrating that we guys are still stuck at PBEC and still no word on LC although they are closing in a month.

PD June 2002
RIR/NY/EB3

NOF details

NOF was about Bonofied JOB opportunity as my earlier laywer was suspended by NY State.

Asked for :
1)letter from owner of business that employer whishes to continue to pursue the application
2)letter from owner of business for the HR who authorized the ETA application
3)company profile with chart, salaries, job title, duties and work shedule for each employee.
4)Company tax returns
5)Quarterly reports for unemployement insurance
etc.

IF i would have chosen a good lawyer probably i would have been out of PBEC by now

PD: June 2002
NY/EB3/RIR
Online Status: IN PRocess

We had similar situation in the beginning of this year where our cases became denied without any reason. Then I received NOF on updated information about my company and attorney(on 750a & b) in June and you also got NOF in June too. Can you please share what your NOF was about? For all those who is waiting, keep calling PBEC or fax them for updated status. Its better if your attornies do it but if they don't then you have to do it yourself. Best of luck[/QUOTE]

Still hopeful

Including me the count is two now. Anyone else?

PD June 2002
RIR/NY/EB3

certified

PD May 2004
PA EB2
Filed as RIR
Processed as TR
Certified 8/31/07
P-05153-5xxxx

Mixed Feelings after long wait.
I am really disappointed in DOL.

HURRAY: SUNNY DAY HAS COME after 5 Years -3 Months

LABOR DAY WEEKEND BROUGHT MY LABOR FINALLY. Online Status showed certified today. Have been through lot of labor pain and mental tension. Here is chronological order.

PD: June 2002
EB3/RIR/NY
45 Day letter received AND Submitted on Jan 18th 2006

Company HR called PBEC how long will it takes to get case certified: PBEC Said End of 2006

Online Case Status: IN PROCESS untill Oct. 2006

Online Case Status: Denied in Nov 2006

Company HR/Lawyer contacted PBEC

Online Case Status: Changed to IN PROCESS in DEC 2006

Paid $700 to lawyer for new PERM application: lawyer did not start process
as of today because he was busy with I140-I485 bus

NOF issued June 14 2007

NOF rebutted July 11 2007

Online Case Status: Denied on August 1st week

Company HR and current lawyer contacted PBEC 3-4 times

Contacted different lawyer with paid consultation fee to get advice since H1B expires in FEB 2008: Lawyer did not provide service even after taking fees for a week

Online Case Status: Changed to IN PROCESS in 2nd week of August 2007

Online Case Status: Changed to CERTIFIED today 31st August 2007

WAITING FOR LC HARD COPY. Had no hopes left. My brother who filed in April 2007 in PERM got Certified today morning & mine got certified in afternoon. What a concidence

Hope God brings this day soon for all who are still stuck at PBEC/DBEC

Gc Details!

Your case details are similar to mine.

Case Filed = EB3- Aug'02
Labor Certified - July-07
I-140/485/765/131 filed - Aug'13' 07

PD Jan 2003, But nothing so far!!

Guys!! Can you Guess what is going to happen to my Labor.. PBEC is very close to shut down its door. May be I would be very last person to receive something from them, hard to beleive that still this kind of system exists in 21st century..!!
I've strongly started beleiving that there is something called "Luck" really does matter!!

Thanks Guys

Omarx and Jwdkhan,

Really had been through situations and at times mind was not working especially when i saw that the case was denied after NOF submission lawyers not helping in timelys fashion even after paying fees to them in advance. I really feel very relaxed after pretty long and roller coster ride. Hopefully the next 2 steps go smooth. Waiting for certified labor.

As a back up i had filed for Canadian Immigration and the process is almost completed with immigration landing papers that i would receive within a month.

Congratulations - finally :D

In the same boat

Hi,
I am also in the same boat and this is because of the mistake of the officer handling my case. She has sent NOF to wrong address. Full details are in my signature.

Guys!! Can you Guess what is going to happen to my Labor.. PBEC is very close to shut down its door. May be I would be very last person to receive something from them, hard to beleive that still this kind of system exists in 21st century..!!
I've strongly started beleiving that there is something called "Luck" really does matter!!