Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Which number did you call??
I had called a few days back ..they keep stonewalling me...

I called the same number listed on their website this morning: 484-270-1500. Try callling them in the morning. If a guy picks up...dont even bother talking to him. He does not give out any information. Start your conversation by exchaning some pleasantries..do not jump into your question directly.. Good luck!

My attorney has still not recieved the original LC copy. Everything else is ready. Surprisingly, everything switched into high gear once my LC showed Certified online. My attorney had all the I-485 application drafts ready in 2 days. I made corrections and emailed them back to her the same day and had the final forms ready to print within 2 more days. In the meantime I had already scheduled for my medicals and got the photographs ready. I scanned and emailed color copies of our passports to our attorney in addition to marriage, birth certificates etc. She said she'd print them, saving me from having to print color copies myself (both my wife and my current and last valid passports = 68 pages). My LC was certified online on 7/24 and yesterday I FedExed all the final signed forms, photos, medical certificates to my attorney. She will file next week whenever she recieves the LC hard copy.

I'd recommend you have your medicals done before the end of next week. You have nothing to lose, since it is valid for one year anyway. Get all your remaining supporting documentation ready (have colored copies of passport ready, some folks say B/W also acceptable, birth/marriage certificates etc.). So hopefully if LC is certified next week, you'll already have started work on all this. You can then ask attorney for I-140/I485 forms and have everything Fedexed at the same time. Then just pray that she gets LC hard copy so she can file in time. With your scenario, each day will count in the end and you'd wish you had only 2-3 more days.

But if you do manage to pull this off, you'll have only yourself to thank :D.

Good luck,

Jawad

Jawad Bhai,

Thanks a lot! I was not planning to have the medicals done until it was certified online. If I cant make it by Aug17th, then I really doubt that I would be able to file it within the next 1 year with the upcoming retrogression. But after going through your email.....what the heck...I will have it done anyways.....it might cost me around 500$ for both of us.

If I miss this deadline, I know that my PD is going to be current atleast in the next 2 years for sure and I' am ok with that but the olny reason, I'am really rushing now is because my Wife is on a H-4 and though she has a job offer...she cannot work because of the H-1 quota. She could not get it this year. I really wish she could get her EAD by early next year. If not she has to wait till October'2008 to get onto H-1B.

Once again..thanks a ton.

varsityboys: My paper work got to the attorney in about 7 days. She has alrady filled for the i-140 and i-485. Yes, i am in EB3/TR cat. But these are current!

Congratulations! Also, thank you for keeping our spirit up. Now the best case scenario of recieving the hardcopy is 7 days after it is shown as certified online.
Good luck with rest of your GC process.

Is THERE ANY SPECIFIS DOCTOR WE HAVE TO DO MEDICAL WITH?

My attorney has still not recieved the original LC copy. Everything else is ready. Surprisingly, everything switched into high gear once my LC showed Certified online. My attorney had all the I-485 application drafts ready in 2 days. I made corrections and emailed them back to her the same day and had the final forms ready to print within 2 more days. In the meantime I had already scheduled for my medicals and got the photographs ready. I scanned and emailed color copies of our passports to our attorney in addition to marriage, birth certificates etc. She said she'd print them, saving me from having to print color copies myself (both my wife and my current and last valid passports = 68 pages). My LC was certified online on 7/24 and yesterday I FedExed all the final signed forms, photos, medical certificates to my attorney. She will file next week whenever she recieves the LC hard copy.

I'd recommend you have your medicals done before the end of next week. You have nothing to lose, since it is valid for one year anyway. Get all your remaining supporting documentation ready (have colored copies of passport ready, some folks say B/W also acceptable, birth/marriage certificates etc.). So hopefully if LC is certified next week, you'll already have started work on all this. You can then ask attorney for I-140/I485 forms and have everything Fedexed at the same time. Then just pray that she gets LC hard copy so she can file in time. With your scenario, each day will count in the end and you'd wish you had only 2-3 more days.

But if you do manage to pull this off, you'll have only yourself to thank :D.

Good luck,

Jawad

Hi, thanks for all useful information.
For medical exam is there any specific doctor that you have to go or your regular physician will do? Because we just had our physical and we are waiting for our TR TO RIR- CONVERTED LC.ITS not certified yet.

ETA# 05173-*****
PD- SEPT-2003
TR TO RIR PACKEGE SUBMITEED -MAR 2007
RIR IN PROCESS- SINCE 30TH APRIL

Hi, thanks for all useful information.
For medical exam is there any specific doctor that you have to go or your regular physician will do? Because we just had our physical and we are waiting for our TR TO RIR- CONVERTED LC.ITS not certified yet.

ETA# 05173-*****
PD- SEPT-2003
TR TO RIR PACKEGE SUBMITEED -MAR 2007
RIR IN PROCESS- SINCE 30TH APRIL

There's an official USCIS approved list of civil surgeons who are authorized to certify your medical forms, both local (and I believe international also):

Please see some of my earlier postings for some additional information.

1. http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=185689&page=206#3081
2. http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=249755&page=2#24

Good luck,

Jawad

Thank you Jawad , for this information. Our lowyer says we have every thing ready but I think we have to go through lot.

Fellow any suggestions for people who are waiting for LC at PBEC like me. Heard news at murthy and it looks even worst..

We have just confirmed with the U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Office that the DOS Visa Bulletin for October 2007 will likely be similar to the DOS Visa Bulletin for January 2007. The January Visa Bulletin, http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3100.html, was current for EB1, and EB2 for countries of chargeability other than India and China. The EB2 cut off for China was April 22, 2005; India was January 8, 2003. EB3 cases were all retrogressed, with cut off dates ranging from May 8, 2001 to August 1, 2002.

Hi!
can you please clarify this,
you mean it is possible that from October few categories may not be current
and they again have to wait for their Priority date
please explain
Fellow any suggestions for people who are waiting for LC at PBEC like me. Heard news at murthy and it looks even worst..

We have just confirmed with the U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Office that the DOS Visa Bulletin for October 2007 will likely be similar to the DOS Visa Bulletin for January 2007. The January Visa Bulletin, http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3100.html, was current for EB1, and EB2 for countries of chargeability other than India and China. The EB2 cut off for China was April 22, 2005; India was January 8, 2003. EB3 cases were all retrogressed, with cut off dates ranging from May 8, 2001 to August 1, 2002.

and also what you mean by

EB3 cases were all retrogressed, with cut off dates ranging from May 8, 2001 to August 1, 2002 ?

Hi!
can you please clarify this,
you mean it is possible that from October few categories may not be current
and they again have to wait for their Priority date
please explain

Lobbying with DOS for BEC Victims

All,

Can we all get together and request non-profit organizations like immigrationvoice.org to work out a solution with DOS for accomodating all the pending applicants with BEC's during the October's Visa bulletin.

I know it sounds ridiculous but if you put the numbers together...currently there are around 25000 applications pending with BEC's and by Aug 17th those numbers might come down to 22,000. I' am not sure what would USCIS or DOS would gain in holding these 22000 applications back. May be 50,000 with dependents.

The best solution would be to have PD's of April'2005 for all EB categories in the month of October'07. If IV group or any group could lobby for all the remaining applicants at BEC's, then it would be ideal for every one. Justice to all aspiring legal immigrants.

All of us can then focus our energies on other issues like Visa numbers, capturing unused visas, not counting dependents in the visa quota etc.

I hope everyone (those who have already submitted I-140's and I-485's) can support us on this issue and this should be on top of all the priorities.

I registered recently with immigrationvoice.org but my User Id does not permit me to post messages on immigrationvoice.org

Can anyone help posting this thread on that web site.

Please provide any suggestions you might have on this subject.

I totally agree with what you have said. Please fellow member help us to raise our voice otherwise you know that we are stuck for another 3-4 yrs. It's not our fault that our LC are not cleared ..Please help ...

God is Great!!!!!!!!!!! certified

HI Guys!
i want to share with all of you in this forum that with the Grace of God my labor is certified online this morning.
and my employer has received the approval notice also.
yes it is very strange that i got both written and online status to certified today.
I was so busy all day doing my medical and pictures.

thanks to all of you in this forum for your kind support

case P-0720-xxx
pd 2001

HI Guys!
i want to share with all of you in this forum that with the Grace of God my labor is certified online this morning.
and my employer has received the approval notice also.
yes it is very strange that i got both written and online status to certified today.
I was so busy all day doing my medical and pictures.

thanks to all of you in this forum for your kind support

case P-0720-xxx
pd 2001

Congratulations Sadshaq! It has been a really long ordeal for you. Good luck with the rest of the process.

Looks like PBEC is shipping out the certifications as soon as they are done processing. That is indeed a great news. I hope most of us receive certifications before middle of next week inorder to have a shot at August 17th dead line.

Congratulations once again!

REF Missed

Hi All,
I have converted my Labor from TR to RIR in March 07 and the website shown RIR on May 1st. When I called the PBEC @484-270-1500, a lady responded to my case, saying they have sent an RFE in the month of May, But my Attorney has not received anything. My Attorney has sent an email to them requesting for RFE two weeks back, but still now NO response from PBEC. I am on 8th year H1 and my 8th year H1 got an RFE, and they asked some info about my pending labor. [my H1 expired in May 2007].

When ever I ask my attorney to call them, they talk negatively, saying they will not respond well. The Attorney say's the only communication to PBEC is E-Mail.

All Please let me know your suggestions on how to get out of this situation.

Thanks

I call the PBEC operator and finally found that there was a NOF on my case in June. But neither my attorney nor me get any letter from PBEC.

My attorney has left serveral voice mail to the analyzer and did not get
anything back.

So we even do not know that the NOF is.

Please advice me what can I do. Thank you very very much!!!

EB2 RIR 10/2002 NJ

dont just sit and wait do some thing

HI!

dont just sit and wait do some thing
i will recomend you to write a letter to Secretory of labor
and to your congressman.
Trust me it does make a difference

I call the PBEC operator and finally found that there was a NOF on my case in June. But neither my attorney nor me get any letter from PBEC.

My attorney has left serveral voice mail to the analyzer and did not get
anything back.

So we even do not know that the NOF is.

Please advice me what can I do. Thank you very very much!!!

EB2 RIR 10/2002 NJ