Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

well...

Hello All,

Please would it be possible to advise.

If some one's LC get certify in month of August and get LC hard copy before August 17, are they still eligeble to file I-485 under July Visa buletin ? Thanks.

My interpretation of the text on murthy.com is that only those who were eligible to file when the original JUL visa bulletin was issued would be eligible for the AUG 17th or before filing. It would be interesting story for older PD LCs like 2001/2 , not sure what will happen to them - they may have to wait till OCT.

Does anybody else have insight into this ?

Shows "CERTIFIED" as on today.

Hello All,

Thank you very much to everybody for continious support and help. Being member of this forum is really great I think it's helps us lot on several questions & doubts.

As a routine, I was checking my status online it shwoed as "CERTIFIED", I think it was really good feeling. If I get my Hard copy of LC by 17th August then I would be able to file I-485 under July Visa buletin.

Thanks.

Has anyone received paperwork for LC approved by PBEC after Jul 10. My case was approved on Jul 11 and I am still waiting for paperwork

This sucks!!!

My labor got approved in May 24th and nine weeks later no hard copy received. My company is calling everyday but no results. Anyone knows any alternative way to make these morones send it to me in time?
Thanks.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
LC Certified Yesterday

Labor application got certified yesterday (PD Jan 2005). I want to thank all the unsung heroes who have created and maintained the tracker which has kept our hopes alive in this torturous phase. I am hoping to receive the hard copy by August 17th

Labor approved after 4 and half years

Hi,

Wanted to share that my labor with PD 4/21/2003 approved on 6/12/2007. My attorney received physical notice on 6/23/2007. Luckily I can file I140 and I485 concurrenlty and my lawyer will send out application by friday.

Thank you all for your comments about your experiences. I wish you good luck.

LC CERTIFIED today...PD July, 02 2003 RIR ETA: P-07144-*****

Hello!
My Husband's LC CERTIFIED today 07/27/2007 afternoon after 4+ yrs wait.

PD: July, 02 2003 RIR PBEC
ETA: P-07144-*****
state: Florida
PBEC

Thank you all for your support...

Padmasri...

News from BEC

07/26/2007: BEC Labor Certification Status as of 07/20/2007

AILA's teleconference with DOL on 07/24/2007 reflects as follows: [Courtesy of AILA]
Total balance: 28,300
RIR=Fewer than 1,000
TR=More than 27,300
Recruitment process has yet to be initiated=2,000
Recruitment process underway=More than 25,300
Obviously, these cases will have to be adjudicaed within the next two months. The positive side of this report is that most of the cases are currently undergoing the supervised recruitment process and some of these cases are likely to be adjudicated as soon as they receive the recruitment result report. We thank these officials for their hard work at the BECs despite their uncertain future for their employment. However, we urge the BEC leaders and officials to give a special consideration to the USCIS deadline for accepting concurrent I-140/I-485 cases by August 2007 only and unless such concurrent filing is completed, these foreign workers will have to suffer from a unknown tremendous delays before they could file I-485, work permit, and international travel. These people are those who have gone through a long and long process to reach the current stage. Acceleration of the backlog cases before August 17, 2007 is strongly urged

Help! Got Nof!

After waiting more than 3 years, I got the NOF and it seems like I got screwed up big time by my attorney. Back then when I filled up the application E750, I did not know that the experience/skills I gained with my current employer should not be counted. Therefore, I put down some software packages I learned after I joined them. My attorney did not pick this up and now I get an NOF asking to show these skills before I joined the company. How to rebutt it? I am desperate right now.

NOF Issued after 4 Years

:mad:
My Case Status is still "IN PROCESS" at this time. However when i called up PBEC, was told that i was issued a NOF on July 21st.
I dont know what the NOF is at this time, still waiting for the mail.
How long does this usually take.. Getting the NOF Notice?

EB2/RIR/Nov 2004
Never Recd a 45 Day Letter
NOF Issue Date - July 21st 2007

TR Approval taking too Long (0 Resume)

Hi,

We sent our RRI result(0 Resume) in june 1st (Fedex shows received by BEC) and still waiting for approval.
We sent RRI result again via fax to BEC along with fedex receipt in case they did not receive it.

Is there anyone in the same boat. Waiting for more than 8 weeks or so with 0 resume?

If you can reply with your suggestions and comments, i would appreciate it.

Good luck to all.

vp.architect
How can you file 485 even if you receive the paper work before Aug 17th ? You fall under EB3 category right?

Guys/Girls

Wanted to share good news, been a long time reader.

My LC got certified this Monday gone. Online shows certified. I hope the paper works arrives before Aug 17th!:confused:

I wish you guys/girls the best of luck, as I know how it felt over the past 3-1/2 years of waiting.

PD: 24 Jan, 2004.
MD/EB3/TR
Case: P-05152-XXXXX

My I 485 finally got approved

Want to share my good news.

EB2-RIR PD - 5/29/2003
Certified - 8/14/2006
I-140 RD - 9/22/2006
I-140 Approved - 5/22/2007
I-485 RD - 10/23/2006
I-485 Approved - 7/31/2007

My journey is finally over after 4 years and 2 months. I wish you all good luck.

PBEC - Recommended for certification

Hello All,

I just spoke to a representative at PBEC and the lady confirmed that my labor application has been recommended for certification.

Does anyone have any idea on the timeline for an application to get certified after it has been recommended for certifictaion? Guesstimates...

Thank you in advance!

EB2-TR
PD: Nov 2004

Hello All,

I just spoke to a representative at PBEC and the lady confirmed that my labor application has been recommended for certification.

Does anyone have any idea on the timeline for an application to get certified after it has been recommended for certifictaion? Guesstimates...

Thank you in advance!

EB2-TR

Mine showed 'certified' online 5 days after my attorney got the above message, so I would say sometime by the middle of next week. I would strongly urge you to get your I-140/I-485 paper work ready immediately if you want to beat the Aug 17 deadline (you have just over 2 weeks from today). Start getting your supporting documents in order and get an appointment for a medical exam if you have'nt already. Search for my last few messages for more details.

Good luck,

Jawad

Mine showed 'certified' online 5 days after my attorney got the above message, so I would say sometime by the middle of next week. I would strongly urge you to get your I-140/I-485 paper work ready immediately if you want to beat the Aug 17 deadline (you have just over 2 weeks from today). Start getting your supporting documents in order and get an appointment for a medical exam if you have'nt already. Search for my last few messages for more details.

Good luck,

Jawad

Jawad,

Thanks a lot! Also, how long did it take to receive the hard copy?

It looks like my attorney is not at all interested in pushing this until she receives the hard copy of the labor. I sent her so many emails asking her to let me know regarding the required documentation for I-140 and I-485 not that I dont know about it but wanted her to initiate the process so that I can send her all the required docs. She responds once in a while but never talks about the required documentation for I-140 and 485.

I get a feeling that she believes it is not possible to receive the labor before August17th as we filed our recruitment report on 07/29.

I'am really concerned that I will be in a bad position should I recieve my labor in the next 10 days.

Once again, thanks a lot!

Jawad,

Thanks a lot! Also, how long did it take to receive the hard copy?

It looks like my attorney is not at all interested in pushing this until she receives the hard copy of the labor. I sent her so many emails asking her to let me know regarding the required documentation for I-140 and I-485 not that I dont know about it but wanted her to initiate the process so that I can send her all the required docs. She responds once in a while but never talks about the required documentation for I-140 and 485.

I get a feeling that she believes it is not possible to receive the labor before August17th as we filed our recruitment report on 07/29.

I'am really concerned that I will be in a bad position should I recieve my labor in the next 10 days.

Once again, thanks a lot!

My attorney has still not recieved the original LC copy. Everything else is ready. Surprisingly, everything switched into high gear once my LC showed Certified online. My attorney had all the I-485 application drafts ready in 2 days. I made corrections and emailed them back to her the same day and had the final forms ready to print within 2 more days. In the meantime I had already scheduled for my medicals and got the photographs ready. I scanned and emailed color copies of our passports to our attorney in addition to marriage, birth certificates etc. She said she'd print them, saving me from having to print color copies myself (both my wife and my current and last valid passports = 68 pages). My LC was certified online on 7/24 and yesterday I FedExed all the final signed forms, photos, medical certificates to my attorney. She will file next week whenever she recieves the LC hard copy.

I'd recommend you have your medicals done before the end of next week. You have nothing to lose, since it is valid for one year anyway. Get all your remaining supporting documentation ready (have colored copies of passport ready, some folks say B/W also acceptable, birth/marriage certificates etc.). So hopefully if LC is certified next week, you'll already have started work on all this. You can then ask attorney for I-140/I485 forms and have everything Fedexed at the same time. Then just pray that she gets LC hard copy so she can file in time. With your scenario, each day will count in the end and you'd wish you had only 2-3 more days.

But if you do manage to pull this off, you'll have only yourself to thank :D.

Good luck,

Jawad

varsityboys: My paper work got to the attorney in about 7 days. She has alrady filled for the i-140 and i-485. Yes, i am in EB3/TR cat. But these are current!

Hello All,

Thank you in advance!

EB2-TR

Which number did you call??
I had called a few days back ..they keep stonewalling me...