Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

H1 extension

agron said:
Still waiting to get approved here. PD Feb.04, but still in process. 6th Year H1B expires April 07. Lawyer says that if labor not approved before renewal than we can file only 1 year extension.
Of the people that filed the extention more than 1 time do you have to pay the $1000+$500 extra fee everytime you file for extension?????
That looks like a rip off to me!!!!

I renewed my H1B 4 times till now I pay every year only the $190 fee for I129 form. no $1000 no $500.

yes u have 2

agron said:
Still waiting to get approved here. PD Feb.04, but still in process. 6th Year H1B expires April 07. Lawyer says that if labor not approved before renewal than we can file only 1 year extension.
Of the people that filed the extention more than 1 time do you have to pay the $1000+$500 extra fee everytime you file for extension?????
For premium processing u have 2 pay $1000+$500/ year.
ihave been paying from last 2 years

'info@phi.dflc.us' email box full?

I have been trying to send emails to 'info@phi.dflc.us' because my online status is showing up "TR" instead of "RIR". However, all of them are bounced back telling me the recipient's email box is full. Anybody knows any other working email addresses?

New Fees:
The American Competitiveness and Workforce Improvement Act of 1998 (ACWIA) had imposed a $1000 "training fee," which was "intended for U.S. citizens lawful permanent residents and other U.S. workers to attend job training and receive low-income scholarships or grants for mathematics, engineering or science enrichment courses administered by the National Science Foundation and the Department of Labor." The law requiring this fee had sunset [ended] on October 1, 2003. The new law - the Omnibus Appropriations Act - reinstitutes the fee and raises it to $1500.
There are several categories of employers who are subject to a lower fee or exempted from the fee. Employer petitioners who employ no more than 25 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, including affiliate or subsidiary may submit a reduced fee of $750. Certain types of petitions were exempted from the previous ACWIA fee will be exempt from the new fee. These include: a) Institutions of higher education and related or affiliated non-profit organizations; b) Non-profit or governmental research organizations; c) Any employer who is filing for a second extension of stay for an H-1B nonimmigrant; d) Primary or secondary education institutions; or e) Nonprofit entity engaged in "established curriculum-related clinical training of students".
"The new $1500 or $750 fees apply to non-exempt petitions filed with USCIS after December 8, 2004." - In other words, the new fee of either $1500 or $750 (depending upon the number of FTE employees) is effective immediately.
An additional new fee is a $500 Fraud Prevention and Detection Fee. This fee must be paid by all petitioners for a beneficiary's initial H-1B or L nonimmigrant petition. The only exemptions from this $500 Fraud Prevention Fee are those to amend or extend the stay of a beneficiary by an existing H-1B or L employer. This fee goes into effect for petitions filed with USCIS on or after March 8, 2005.

N_Hampshire said:
I renewed my H1B 4 times till now I pay every year only the $190 fee for I129 form. no $1000 no $500.

No U don't

If you read the instruction for I129 form carefully you will find out that you don't have to pay more than $190 but you have to fill supplement B. . Just go back to the USCIS web site and read I129 instructions carefully.this is a quote from I129 Instructions

A U.S. employer seeking an exemption from the $1,500.00 or $750.00 filing fee must complete Part B. A U.S. employer is exempt from payment of the additional $1,500.00 or $750.00 filing fee if:
his petition is the second or subsequent request for an extension of stay filed by the employer regardless of when the first extension of stay was filed or whether the $1,500.00 or $750.00 filing fee was paid on the initial petition or the first extension of stay
arc_sap said:
For premium processing u have 2 pay $1000+$500/ year.
ihave been paying from last 2 years

How do you see screen shot ? I have the P-**** number but dont know how to see sceen shots. Please help. Is it a different login ?

rahulp1 said:
Hi,

My labor is "In Process" with PBEC. It's NY RIR March 2002. P-05129-***.

In my screen-shot Prevailing Wage is empty and case source is State. Please let me know if anyone is in similar situation.

Thanks
Rahul

Screen shot Prevailing Wage is Empty

In the screen shot, if the Prevailing Wage: is empty, what does it mean? Anyone who got screen shots, please respond.

Anyone is having similar scenario. Please respond.

Prevailing Wage.

LALOO_PRASAD,

I am also in the same situation. My screen sheet does not have Prevailing Wage.

PD: 10/01/2004, EB2, ME

LALOO_PRASAD said:
In the screen shot, if the Prevailing Wage: is empty, what does it mean? Anyone who got screen shots, please respond.

Anyone is having similar scenario. Please respond.

CERTIFIED - FINALLY after 5 yrs & 6 months...

I just wanted to share some good news. My labor just got approved after 5 & 1/2 years. My employed just received the notification in the mail today.
The certifying date was January 17th, 2007.

I am not sure how to react because I am in complete shock. The website still shows "In-Process"

I would like to thank this forum for their support through the hard times.

giri_tpt said:
LALOO_PRASAD,

I am also in the same situation. My screen sheet does not have Prevailing Wage.

PD: 10/01/2004, EB2, ME

I have had prevailing wage field filled for the last 18 months. It does not mean SHIT, if you ask me. :mad:

Look at my PD and you will know what I am talking about, don't try to over analyze the meager information that we have to artificially get your hopes up, as it will eventually result in more letdowns since you cajoled yourself in believing that somehow those things are directly linked to your approval. :rolleyes:

NYC2001 said:
I just wanted to share some good news. My labor just got approved after 5 & 1/2 years. My employed just received the notification in the mail today.

I am not sure how to react because I am in complete shock. The website still shows "In-Process"

Congratulations Buddy!! I am very happy for you. You needed to be out of this mess a long time ago, finally time to celebrate!

I recommend your pop some Champagne tonight!!

clzeus10 said:
Congratulations Buddy!! I am very happy for you. You needed to be out of this mess a long time ago, finally time to celebrate!

I recommend your pop some Champagne tonight!!

Thank you ! I really feel like i need to celebrate.!

Congrats!!!

NYC2001 said:

Hearty Congratulations for you. We all happy for you.I wish/pray next steps should be very quick for you. This is so long awaited.
But surprise think about your case is, still showing 'in procesess', this leaves us Bug employer/attorney almost every week for status.
Good thing is "looks like PBEC is concentrating on old priority dates Lc's" Should I hope mine in next 1 to 2 weeks?? this is million $'s question. :p

whoa.

NYC2001 said:

oh my god.
i'm so happy that you got certified!
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Question.

I read somewhere on here that after jan 20, 07 the PBEC, will start giving out RI's. How accurate is this information?...Could someone please shed some light on this. I'll really appreciate it. Thank You.

my PD is March 1, 2004, still pending....

PBEC sucks

agron said:

Feel really happy for you!

Congratulations! I hope you get a GC in hand soon. If your 485 date is current, consular processing may be a good idea after a premium I-140.

NYC2001 said:

thank you!

ragini_nj said:
Hearty Congratulations for you. We all happy for you.I wish/pray next steps should be very quick for you. This is so long awaited.
But surprise think about your case is, still showing 'in procesess', this leaves us Bug employer/attorney almost every week for status.
Good thing is "looks like PBEC is concentrating on old priority dates Lc's" Should I hope mine in next 1 to 2 weeks?? this is million $'s question. :p

Thank you for your best wishes. I am not sure how to react.
I was very sceptical as the website still showed "In-Process", but when I saw the paperwork and confirmed with my lawyer that they received it as well and it was infact true and certified I am begining to believe that it is CERTIFIED.
Lets hope it gets easier ahead.
Good luck to you and I hope yours comes through soon.