Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

thank you all for your support...

I would like to thank this forum and all of you for your best wishes.
I hope you all are out of this mess too. I know how hard the wait can be, but please try and be patient and good things will happen.

Need your opinion - asap

Friends,

My EB3-RIR with PD Aug-03 is pending with PBEC. I have an approved labor and I-140 - EB2 with PD May-06. When my Aug-03 labor and subsequent I140's approval comes thru, I was planning on using its PD for 485 filing for EB2 I140 when Aug-03 became current. This approch is not well known to have worked for anyone I think.

While everything was well up in the air, a twist in the story came. My employer wants me to either move to our east coast office or take couple months of severance pay and leave. They are closing down the division here in west. I really reallly hate to move due to medical problems in the family. If I don't move I loose my 2003 EB-3 PD.

Being from India, there's an almost three year gap between my EB-3 PD and current EB-3 cut-off date. There's also a three year gap between my EB-2 PD (May'06) and current EB-2 cut-off date. I am unable to make up my mind and I have 5 days to decide.

Your expert opinions are very much appreciated. Please help.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
I read somewhere on here that after jan 20, 07 the PBEC, will start giving out RI's. How accurate is this information?...Could someone please shed some light on this. I'll really appreciate it. Thank You.

Hi

what do you mean by RI ??

Question.

I read somewhere on here that after jan 20, 07 the PBEC, will start giving out recruitment instructions. How accurate is this information?...Could someone please shed some light on this. I'll really appreciate it. Thank You.

Congratulations!

NYC2001 said:
I just wanted to share some good news. My labor just got approved after 5 & 1/2 years. My employed just received the notification in the mail today.
The certifying date was January 17th, 2007.

I am not sure how to react because I am in complete shock. The website still shows "In-Process"

I would like to thank this forum for their support through the hard times.

Congratulations!!!!! Nyc2001

:)

Wish you Good Luck for further steps. Hopefully the other queues will not be sooooooooooo long waitttttttttt........

NYC2001 said:
I just wanted to share some good news. My labor just got approved after 5 & 1/2 years. My employed just received the notification in the mail today.
The certifying date was January 17th, 2007.

I am not sure how to react because I am in complete shock. The website still shows "In-Process"

I would like to thank this forum for their support through the hard times.

Good Luck

LC_DEC
PD: Dec 2001
State: NY
Category : EB2
Case Source: Region
Case Type: RIR
45 Day Letter Received: Dec 22nd 2005
45 Day Letter Replied: Jan 2nd 2006
Case Status: IN PROCESS

Certified

Just checked my labor status online, it is certified. The priority date is 12/15, 2004. Please see case details in my signature.

Occupation Code Changed

Guys,

When I requested proof of 7th year extension in Oct 2006 and I asked again today:

1. Occupation code is changed from 151051 to 030.162014. Is this normal, or this will be considered as an issue?

2. Prevailing Wage is populated in today's reply. Does this mean that they are working on my case?

My Labor got certified 2 days back as per the DOL website.Can anybody please let me know when can I expect the hardcopy of certified labor from DOL.

Can anybody please suggest the forum for I-140 ?

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot

Send and email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US and state your name, your employer name, date and state you filed from. Also tell them that you need it for filing for H1Extension. They will send you an email back within 2-3 hours with your info (screenshot).

Good Luck

willgetgc2005 said:
How do you see screen shot ? I have the P-**** number but dont know how to see sceen shots. Please help. Is it a different login ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can an employer gone hostile revoke an approved I -140

I know, that its not BEC question - so pardon me for asking this.

Gurus at my home to immi forums please shed some lights if its possible to for an 'employer gone hostile' to be able to revoke approved I -140

PBEC is moving but slow

:cool:
Every day I check the status of my case online and also couple of cases before and after mine. Today the case which was just before mine changed status to certified. I am just curios if they going to touch mine next cause it looks like almost all the cases (I check +- 10) were somehow touched (they are in certified denied or withdrawn status) Just can't wait when this labor torture is over :D

Thank You Ahmad.

Do they require the request to come form my attorney ? I dont need it for 7th year extension, but more for my peace of mind. Did anyone have experience bypassing the attorney and requesting for it ?

Does the Attorney have screen shot of the case at PBEC anyways ? My ATT
is not very helpful/useful.

so your suggestions will be helpful.

ahmad51 said:
Send and email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US and state your name, your employer name, date and state you filed from. Also tell them that you need it for filing for H1Extension. They will send you an email back within 2-3 hours with your info (screenshot).

Good Luck

My case was approved today

Finally my case was approved. It has been confirmed by my lawyer by calling PBEC. It takes a good 5.5 years! Cheers!

Status updated to Denied???

I just checked the case status... it turned from In Process to Denied.

Gurus,
Please advice me whats the recourse on this? How to appeal. I havent received any letter or NOF notice from PBEC.

Help me with your advice as I am near panic situation.

Thanks in advance

DOL_0903 said:
I just checked the case status... it turned from In Process to Denied.

Gurus,
Please advice me whats the recourse on this? How to appeal. I havent received any letter or NOF notice from PBEC.

Help me with your advice as I am near panic situation.

Thanks in advance

There were some people here who are in the same boat with you. They called to PBEC to find out what happened and it turned out that PBEC issued NOF which was NEVER received by their employers or Attorneys. So do not panic...

Denied???

Tu144LL said:
There were some people here who are in the same boat with you. They called to PBEC to find out what happened and it turned out that PBEC issued NOF which was NEVER received by their employers or Attorneys. So do not panic...

Same is the case here. My attrny and emplr never got any NOF. BEC told us they sent it twice.

Guys, who are in this situation - please advice with some details what did you or attrny did to help

TIA