Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

DOL_0903 said:
Same is the case here. My attrny and emplr never got any NOF. BEC told us they sent it twice.

Guys, who are in this situation - please advice with some details what did you or attrny did to help

TIA

Fortunately I am not in the same situation I just replied because I saw some people here who are in the same situation. I think they replied to PBEC that NOF was never recieved. I would contact my lawyer to make him call PBEC and find out if the reason for denail was unanswered NOF. Or you probably could call yourself and ask.

Only God knows

pmmc said:
My Labor got certified 2 days back as per the DOL website.Can anybody please let me know when can I expect the hardcopy of certified labor from DOL.

Can anybody please suggest the forum for I-140 ?

Thanks in advance.

I have been waiting for my letter for 2 weeks now :mad:

Tu144LL said:
:cool:
Every day I check the status of my case online and also couple of cases before and after mine. Today the case which was just before mine changed status to certified. I am just curios if they going to touch mine next cause it looks like almost all the cases (I check +- 10) were somehow touched (they are in certified denied or withdrawn status) Just can't wait when this labor torture is over :D

I am not sure whether there is any rhyme or reason or logic behind how PBEC is processing the cases..I have seen cases with numbers much below mine (P-05138-XXXXX) in 'In Process' Status, and cases with much higher numbers in 'certfied' status. Go Figure!

Help please

I got today a screenshot and all fields are filled up. This maybe means good, knowing that in December there were 3-4 fields empty. My only problem is that the line of Prevailing Wage shows like 5K more then Rate of Pay. Is this going to be a problem or my company needs to match that higher wage? Would they send me a RFE? The company has not received anything yet. Do I need to get things moving? Does my company need to sent a new Rate of Pay to match the Prevailing one even that no RFE is received? At the time of filling the Pay Rate was higher then the Prevailing Wage. I got some raises during these 2 years but not as much as 5k. Does the 95% of the P.W. apply still? Any ideas will help.
Peace out. :cool:

Hi,

Could you please add my info into your database?

Name: adrian1
Priority Date: May 8, 2002
State: Virginia
Region: Philadelphia
Source: ??
Category: EB2
RFE/NOF: ----
PBEC# P-04272-09XXX

Thank you very much. I apreciate all your good work.

Sincerely,
Adrian

But can you mention H1 Extention even if you have not reached 6 years of H1-B ?

ahmad51 said:
Send and email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US and state your name, your employer name, date and state you filed from. Also tell them that you need it for filing for H1Extension. They will send you an email back within 2-3 hours with your info (screenshot).

Good Luck

Labor Certified ~ Yahooooooooo !!!

After 821 days I finally got my Labor CERTIFIED .

Thanks a lot Imm Portal for all the good threads and leads.

Cheers !
c: )

Status pdate request, weird email back

Hi:
Last week I sent a request for status update to Info [Info@PHI.DFLC.US]
This morning I got an email with the subject line :RE: [SPAM] - Status update Please - Sending mail server found on dnsbl.sorbs.net
The message reads:

Dear Requestor:

The above-mentioned case, processing type has been changed to Reduction in Recruitment (RIR). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact DFLC Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Thank you.

DFLC Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Anyone got something like this back lately?

Need to VENT ...arghhhh! :mad:

I know this isn't the right forum ...psl don't shoot me down....but I need to vent and ask a ?

My 6yr on H1 visa expires TODAY Jan 24, 2007!
I have been emailign him and my HR since Oct 2006 to do the 7th yr extension. Since I did NOT hear a word from them I assumed they did it...
and yesterdasy I sent a repeat email to my frikkin lawyer asking to update me on my H1 extension status...call it 6th sense but its funny I chose yesterday to do it!
hardly 5 mins after I email my lawyer I get a call from who else but 'GOD' himself saying 'oh crap we havent filed your 7th yr extension and it expires tmrw'..
so when I tell him you moron I sent you 10 emails regarding this..why did u ignore it so long???
So he cooly replies saying 'oh it slipped thru the cracks!!!!' anyways send me this this this docs RITE NOW!

i almsot died of a heart attack...no kidding. my chest really hurt!
so long story short, he rushed in the application n Fedexed it yesterday to VSC and was nice enough to keep me posted and also share the tracking number.

It's yet to be delivered.

so my ? to all you gurus...
am I safe? my visa expires TODAY Jan 24th 2007. Is it Ok for the application for 7th yr extension to reach VSC today?

appreciate your responses.

pmmc said:
My Labor got certified 2 days back as per the DOL website.Can anybody please let me know when can I expect the hardcopy of certified labor from DOL.

Can anybody please suggest the forum for I-140 ?

Thanks in advance.

There is no single thread to follow in I-140 forum, please read my post in general I-140 issues thread.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Guys,

When I requested proof of 7th year extension in Oct 2006 and I asked again today:

1. Occupation code is changed from 151051 to 030.162014. Is this normal, or this will be considered as an issue?

2. Prevailing Wage is populated in today's reply. Does this mean that they are working on my case?

Yes!! ... you are next

Take a deep breath and relax. Not worth a heartattack. As long as it's filed by the expiration date (which for you is today Jan 24th) and you still work for the same employer, you get an automatic 240 day extension.

I think you can file that thing online if I am not mistaken. At least that's what I understood from my lawyer. So if that's true why the heck didn't he file it that way and forget about the whole Fedex.

I think you learned a valuable lesson today " Do not trust these people. You pay them, but they forget they have an obligation towards you too". If it was me I would have called, emailed, harrased them till they got tired of me. It's youir life and you are responsible for it.They are only there to help (empty out your bankaccount).
Good Luck.
BarneySha said:
I know this isn't the right forum ...psl don't shoot me down....but I need to vent and ask a ?

I have been emailign him and my HR since Oct 2006 to do the 7th yr extension. Since I did NOT hear a word from them I assumed they did it...
and yesterdasy I sent a repeat email to my frikkin lawyer asking to update me on my H1 extension status...call it 6th sense but its funny I chose yesterday to do it!
hardly 5 mins after I email my lawyer I get a call from who else but 'GOD' himself saying 'oh crap we havent filed your 7th yr extension and it expires tmrw'..
so when I tell him you moron I sent you 10 emails regarding this..why did u ignore it so long???
So he cooly replies saying 'oh it slipped thru the cracks!!!!' anyways send me this this this docs RITE NOW!

so long story short, he rushed in the application n Fedexed it yesterday to VSC and was nice enough to keep me posted and also share the tracking number.

am I safe? my visa expires TODAY Jan 24th 2007. Is it Ok for the application for 7th yr extension to reach VSC today?

BarneySha said:

You application will be approved....Don't worry.

My Friend,

You will be fine. Your H1B extension application will be approved. I have done that myself before....infact I was couple of days late. Still my application got approved. As long as you have all the supporting documents with your application, you should be fine. Good Luck !!

Adrian

BarneySha said:

Screen Shot

Yesterday I requested a screenshot and saw that some fields are empty
like Prevailing Wage etc does this mean that they never touched the aplication ? my PD is August 2, 2002 :mad:

My Experience H1 extension

Don't worry I renew my H1 myself always. I did it 4 times so far 3 of them I overnighted the application in the very last day. even one time I forgot to send the LC email hard copy, couple month later they sent me request for it so I mailed it to them and got the approval after few weeks later. And about your status don't worry the law says that your in status as far as you have a pending extension application

BarneySha said:

Could be good news!!

Tu144LL I don't want to raise false hope but I want to tell you, this happened to me 4 days before I got my approval cases around me were change from IN PROCESS to something else... GOOD LUCK
Tu144LL said:
:cool:
Every day I check the status of my case online and also couple of cases before and after mine. Today the case which was just before mine changed status to certified. I am just curios if they going to touch mine next cause it looks like almost all the cases (I check +- 10) were somehow touched (they are in certified denied or withdrawn status) Just can't wait when this labor torture is over :D

thanks Agron, Adrian1 and N_Hamshire

appreciate your response!

Agron you are funny... your words make a lot of sense to me though.

I stopped nagging for soemtime thinkign what a pain in the a$$ I must have sounded to my HR/Lawyer when i did not recv any resposne from them.

Looks like I have to swallow my pride and start naggin them!

arghhh... the things we have to do before we get a GC!