Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Still here from 2002

I am still here and waiting from December 2002, EB3, CA RIR. Such a depressing journey. My attorney informed me in end of October that I should see an approval within 8 weeks based on their conversations with PBEC. I will probably ask for another update from my attorney at the end of this year. Sincere congratulations to those with approved labor certifications and happy holiday season.

Originally Posted by tanveer666
Is there any body here still waiting with PD 2001/2002 . All the people here who are waiting for their LC with Pd 2001/2002 are requested to raise their hands . I just want to know how maney people are still waiting since 2001/2002 or I am the only one who is waiting as of this date

I am still waiting...

I am still waiting..I guess my case is a little different...PBEC has looked at my case atleast once. It is sad to see so many cases that have not yet been approved from the years 2001 and 2002, but PBEC seems to be approving cases in 2003/2004/2005. how unfortunate are we..that applied in those years. The more I think about this situation the more it depresses me...

Any way..all of you 2001 and 2002 people, including myself, Good luck...

tanveer666 said:
Is there any body here still waiting with PD 2001/2002 . All the people here who are waiting for their LC with Pd 2001/2002 are requested to raise their hands . I just want to know how maney people are still waiting since 2001/2002 or I am the only one who is waiting as of this date

PD Oct 2002 Still waiting

Guys i am with you

Priority date Oct 2002 ,

status showing : In Process

No comments from attorney, i think they have either skipped certain cases
from 2001 /2002 due to files being not in order or they think that our cases
are complicated to needs more attention.

what you suggest we should do as 485 priority dates are moving closer
and it will be a disaster if we dont get labor at the time our 485 becomes current

Still here

tanveer666 said:

I am still hanging in there..

me too!

tanveer666 said:
05/03/2002, my case is a perfect example to beat all those theory out there to try to explain why our cases got delayed for so long. the PBEC and DOL as a whole just plain suck and are irresponsible, that's all.

isanybodyout said:
05/03/2002, my case is a perfect example to beat all those theory out there to try to explain why our cases got delayed for so long. the PBEC and DOL as a whole just plain suck and are irresponsible, that's all.

I am also

CA EB3 PD:10/2002

manny1 said:
Guys i am with you

Priority date Oct 2002 ,

and it will be a disaster if we dont get labor at the time our 485 becomes current

Hey Manny1,

We share the same PD, no wonder both of us are still here ;)

Can you post the first 5 digits of your case #, this will give a better idea on how close our cases are.

Thanks

manny1 said:
Guys i am with you

Priority date Oct 2002 ,

Manyy1, I am with you except one thing. How did you get an impression that we are moving closer to 485? You are just playing level 1 of your game in DOL, 485 is final level.

Still here too from Jan 2002 non-rir !!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys !
I am also part of the 01/02 cases left in the black hole.
My snap-shot was incomplete (some fields were not populated) and incorrect (State instead of Region) for almost a year. Recently, my lawyers contacted the DOL to fix the State to Region problem. Well, after one month of the request my snap-shot is now completed -all fields populated- and better yet corrected -Region instead of State-........any ideas if this means they are finally working on it ?????????. My PD is 01/02...........

Thanks,

clzeus10 said:
Hey Manny1,

Can you post the first 5 digits of your case #, this will give a better idea on how close our cases are.

Thanks

tanveer666 said:

I am still here. :mad: PD 04 30 2001 :(

The status of the case number right below mine changed from "In Process" to "Certified" today. Does that indicate that my case will be certified soon, or it has no significance at all?

MD
PD: Nov 17th 2003
P-05144-38XXX
45-day letter: Jan 2006

ragini_nj said:
Did you read about certified meaning on DOL status check website?

Certified - Case has been Certified.
I know the meaning of Certified. Please read my post carefully, I was talking about the case number below mine and how it relates to my case.

alzain said:
The status of the case number right below mine changed from "In Process" to "Certified" today. Does that indicate that my case will be certified soon, or it has no significance at all?

MD
PD: Nov 17th 2003
P-05144-38XXX
45-day letter: Jan 2006

Not necessarily. I am in the same boat. Case before and after me certified before 1 and half months and I am stillllllllll heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :rolleyes:

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Not necessarily. I am in the same boat. Case before and after me certified before 1 and half months and I am stillllllllll heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :rolleyes:

Same here.. I am seeing this scenario since 4 months. Both up and bottom cases are approved, but mine is still waiting.................

Question about prevailing wage

Gurus,

Can one of you answer my question? My screenshot has all the fields filled up. Out of the fields named 'Rate of Pay' and 'Prevailing Wage', which is the one determined by DOL/OFLC? Can you explain meaning of both those fields? The reason I am asking is I have a PD of Dec '02 and Form ETA 750 has requirements specified as BS + 6 years. Yet, my attorney insists that this is a EB3 as opposed to EB2. I want to convince him otherwise.

Thanks in advance

MA/EB2(???)/Dec '02/P-05241-07XXX

clzeus10 said:
Hey Manny1,

Thanks

my PD is Oct 7th 2002

no: 04307-32

u know which category you applied in....i mean job category, i suspect if they are skipping certain categories

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Manyy1, I am with you except one thing. How did you get an impression that we are moving closer to 485? You are just playing level 1 of your game in DOL, 485 is final level.

hey

cehckout the latest visa bulletin the 484 priority date has moved to may htat means it has crossed the april hurdle after 4-5 months

not sure if i am right but there a number cases filed sometime in arpril for change of status

and i speculate there will not be many cases after may 2001
since just before BEC formation the cases who had approved labor and priority before dec 2001 were ask to file 140 / 485 concurrent and those who were left behind were the ones whose labor was not approved

Info

aqan said:
You/employer can call the 202 number to get the status... But my suggestion is to chill out.. check the status every now and then (7-15 days) and enjoy the life while you can.
Calling everyone or constantly worrying about the GC will not get you there faster.

Thanks for your reply "agan". Would you be able to provide me the 202 number that is used to call PBEC.