Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations lotuskamal

lotuskamal said:
PD Nov 2001.

Could you please give us more details about your case. I too have a PD of 2001.
Congratulations to you and I hope I hear good news soon too.
Thanks,

PD: Nov 2001
State: MD
Processing Type: RIR
45-Day Letter: Received March 2005
45-Day Letter: Replied March 2005
Online Status: Certified

All the best, I am sure yours will comes soon. Looks like they are working on 2001 - 2002 cases.

NYC2001 said:
Could you please give us more details about your case. I too have a PD of 2001.
Congratulations to you and I hope I hear good news soon too.
Thanks,

lotuskamal said:
PD: Nov 2001
State: MD
45-Day Letter: Received March 2005
45-Day Letter: Replied March 2005
Online Status: Certified

All the best, I am sure yours will comes soon. Looks like they are working on 2001 - 2002 cases.

Thank you for the information and best wishes for the future steps.
Good Luck!

2002 case Certified

My case finally shows certified online just before 5th year aniversary.
Case details are as follows.

ETA Case #: P-05122-XXXXX
Priority Date: 02/20/2002
State: NY
Case Source: State
Case Closed: Dec-2005
Case Re-Opened: Mar-2006
45-Day Letter: Received May/2006
45-Day Letter: Replied June/2006
Assigned to analyst: Sept-2006
Ceritified: Dec-2006

From what I can see, seems like PBEC really does not care about priority date. It processes the cases in the order of receival of 45 day letters.

Best of luck for all guys stuck in PBEC, especially for those from 2001/2002.

ThirstyFish said:
Finally I see "CERTIFIED" against my case online.

Not sure when it changed, I did see "IN PROGRESS" last week.

4 more 2002 cases of my co-workers got approved, looks like
waiting 2002 guys have something to look forward to....cheer up guys there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Congrats ThirstyFish. Finally we are out of this back-LONG center.
Good luck to all the seniors for getting through this.

ThirstyFish said:

waiting 2002 guys have something to look forward to....cheer up guys there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Wow! congratulations!!. Seems to be very good day for 2001/2002 PD folks. Significant # of approvals.

All the best for next steps!!!

yes indeed..

blues22 said:
Congrats ThirstyFish. Finally we are out of this back-LONG center.
Good luck to all the seniors for getting through this.

Congratulations to you too..

I spent past 5 years congratulating others, was wondering if anyone will congratulate me :rolleyes:

What next ? as somebody suggested earlier we should start our own 140 forum with same 'homeliness' .

ThirstyFish said:

Congratulations - that was necessary to quench your 'thirst'!
Good to see 2001/2 approvals (that's the trend in last 2 weeks) ... cases with older PD need to wait less (or none) for adjusting status.

Thanks

ragini_nj said:
Wow! congratulations!!. Seems to be very good day for 2001/2002 PD folks. Significant # of approvals.

All the best for next steps!!!

Thanks! and I can bet its coming your way this week :)

It is good news for sure but its not time rejoice yet - got to see the paperwork first.

NOF Letter

I spoke to someone at pbec and came to know that NOF letter has been issued for my case on Nov16,06. However, neither my company nor attorney has received anything. Don't know what to do... after waiting for almost five years NOF and that too has not been received yet.

Is there any time limit to reply NOF? If someone has landed in the same situation, please let me kno.

VA\FEB2002\RIR\EB3\45 DAYS FEB2005

No. As long as you have the proper documents which supports the MS Degree and your job requirement needs a MS degree then you should be good to go.

clzeus10 said:
Do people with MS + 0 also need experience letters? I am thinking it should be only for people listing experience as part of the filing i.e. BS + 5 or MS + 2 etc..

I have a 3 yr Bachelors + a 2 yr master's from a US univ, will this create a problem with the MS degree/EB-2 classification?

Godhelpgclover said:
Hi Gurus,

I want somebody in this forum to take the initiative and start a new thread which is in continuation for the people who get approved here and can move on there for filing of 140/485, if not both even one but one thread. From time to time some one here can let people know where to meet after you clear this level. Does this sound like a good idea just want to confirm.

State CA
Eb2
Pd 4/8/03

I second your opinion.

Now that I-140 processing is gradually getting centralized (after Bipartisan Phase II), segregating the I-140 forums based on processing center does not make sense. It is necessary for the new I-140 applicants (recently certified from BECs) to form a new thread (maybe I-140 after BEC / New I-140 etc). The attitude of sharing idea, that was generated in the BEC threads should get carried over to the future stages as well.

Thanks!

manwithnoname said:
Congratulations - that was necessary to quench your 'thirst'!
Good to see 2001/2 approvals (that's the trend in last 2 weeks) ... cases with older PD need to wait less (or none) for adjusting status.

Thanks! The way dol is proceeding, yours is not far.

As many others I won't leave the forum anytime soon, will keep posting/reading/congratulating ;)

Nof

khogaye said:
I spoke to someone at pbec and came to know that NOF letter has been issued for my case on Nov16,06. However, neither my company nor attorney has received anything. Don't know what to do... after waiting for almost five years NOF and that too has not been received yet.

Is there any time limit to reply NOF? If someone has landed in the same situation, please let me kno.

Khogaye, there is a time limit for NOF rebuttal. Check with lawyer again, else ask him to check with pbec .

My case got NOF in SEP 06, my lawyer never informed me but did send reply to pbec in OCT, got my LC certified this week as per online status.

I was in the same boat

Make sure that they send it. My case the Analyst recommended NOF and they did not send NOF.

So ask them if they already send it or it is just a recommendation by Analyst.
Also ask if they send it, the date they send it and the last day to reply.

There are other situations ( like Aycy in this forum ) they faxed letter to PBEC and they send the NOF

So it is case by case basis.

Better ask your Lawyer or HR to enquire about the case.

khogaye said:

Congratulation

Didn't check this site for a while.
Still In Process.
Happy for those 2001/2002 "certified" cases.
Good luck on the next stage. :D

ThirstyFish said:

1 140 thread started

ok people, I have started a new thread for all those ppl who are getting out of this black hole and are ready to support each other patiently thru rest of the journey. (PBEC thread rocks .... let's make our 140 thread rock now)

ImmigrationPortal Forums > Immigrant Visas (Green Cards) > I-140 Issues > General I-140 and Related Issues > I-140 after BEC: How, what, when, where ...

[Those who have cleared labor, please visit the thread above so that we can leave this thread for everyone still waiting and going thru the labor wait.]

manwithnoname said:
I second your opinion.

Now that I-140 processing is gradually getting centralized (after Bipartisan Phase II), segregating the I-140 forums based on processing center does not make sense. It is necessary for the new I-140 applicants (recently certified from BECs) to form a new thread (maybe I-140 after BEC / New I-140 etc). The attitude of sharing idea, that was generated in the BEC threads should get carried over to the future stages as well.

GC_from_NJ said:
No. As long as you have the proper documents which supports the MS Degree and your job requirement needs a MS degree then you should be good to go.

Ok Thanks Dude.

I am getting ahead of myself here, first I need to get out of this PBEC blackhole before I start worrying about other problems that lie ahead. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: