Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Data Review

Hi All,

Today My case show IN PROCESS in PDS SYSTEM From Data Review.

PD:10/01/2003
State:NY
ETA#: P-05188-XXXXX

MDwatch said:
It sucks when the company refuses to go for PERM :( We could be out of this hole in no time but I guess they'd rather see stay in this enslaved state ....
Its not only companies want that. Even government want us to be in enslaved state by not clearing labor even after being with the same company on same position for years. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Approved

Hi All,

My labor got certified in September 06. Happy to share the news with all of you. I thought I would never get it.

Good luck to everybody who is waiting.

PD: 4/2002
45 day letter: 3/2005
Approval: 9/2006

This forum was very helpful. Thanks to you all.

case status closed

Hi guys,
I checked my case status, it shows case closed, last week it was data review. It was already closed and reopened in August.
Can it be problems with website, what do you think???

adadad said:
Hi guys,
I checked my case status, it shows case closed, last week it was data review. It was already closed and reopened in August.
Can it be problems with website, what do you think???
I don't think it could be problem with web-site. I would recommend you to talk to your lawyer ASAP.

Labor got Certified

Hello Friends,

I have been a silent reader of this forum and as a random checkup, today I login to the PBEC online status check and surprise to see that my labor got Certified. I don’t know more details about on what exact date it got approved because the site was down till yesterday and couldn’t check the status till yesterday. Anyway I wish everyone all the best and I hope BEC will certify all the pending labors ASAP and hope/wish/pray that they meet their target date (Sep 2007).

Tracker,

I already gave my full details in the past so please update my status in the TRACKER database.

EB2/RIR
P-04293-XXXXX
PD: March 19, 2004
Online Status : CERTIFIED

FriendlyForever said:
Hello Friends,

I have been a silent reader of this forum and as a random checkup, today I login to the PBEC online status check and surprise to see that my labor got Certified. I don’t know more details about on what exact date it got approved because the site was down till yesterday and couldn’t check the status till yesterday. Anyway I wish everyone all the best and I hope BEC will certify all the pending labors ASAP and hope/wish/pray that they meet their target date (Sep 2007).

Tracker,

I already gave my full details in the past so please update my status in the TRACKER database.

EB2/RIR
P-04293-XXXXX
Congrates! Which state?

FriendlyForever said:
Hello Friends,

Tracker,

EB2/RIR
P-04293-XXXXX

congratulations and best of luck for ur next step.
after 5 days we are hearing some approvals.
thanks

adadad said:
thanks, I did. They are gonna figure it out. What a luck.

Closed after re-opening (data-review) ... Your case (January 2004 is definitely being worked on. Did the BEC ask for some documents that you lawyer didn't received? Same old thing - as it happened with 45 day letter.