Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

certified letter recieved by the employer

My employer called me on 23rd ,to inform ,me that he recieved the certified letter for my case.I did call the lawyer this morning to find out if they recieved a copy ,but they havent as yet. The online status check still shows in process.

state: FL
PD: april 2001
RD: july 1st,2003
45 day letter recd:march 27th,2006
45 day letter replied:april 4th,2006
ceritified letter recd by employer:sept23rd 2006
case no:p-05166-XXXXX

Online status changed to Certified

I checked my status online on Sunday afternoon and it was "In Process" and today (Monday) when i checked in morning at around 8:50 AM the status has changed to "CERTIFIED"

I think http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm site runs on a database which is not the production DB. Someone might have just loaded the latest DB, or may be some in PBEC comes very early in morning to work. Either way I am very happy.

Now I guess I have to wait for approval to come in mail. (God knows when that will happen). I dont even want to think about 485...

SWA: MD
Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: 07/03
45 DL Received: 5/1/06 Replied: In the next couple of days
ETA# P-0514X-XXXXX
H1 - 6th Year

A novice question.

Hi guys,
My labor was applied from Boston in March 2005 just a couple of days before the PERM thing kicked in. Anyways from the documentation I received from the attorney I do not see a "ETA# P-XXXXX-XXXXX" kind of number anywhere. Can someone please tell me how to get this number? Or at what stage is this number issued? Looks like I will retire before I see my GC coming through :)...
Cheers,

smm123 said:
I send email to h1b7yr 2 times, First in Apr 2006 and the prevailing wage specified was $78083. The latest one I got (2 weeks ago) prevailaging wage is $45198.

Rate of Pay (salary offered by the company) both times was specified $80000.

Any idea why the figures are different from before ? Also is this going to cause any issues? My PD is Apr 2003 and the online status says "IN PROCESS"

Any feedback is higly appreciated.

When I applied my labor the previaling wage from DOL is 35k, but when my case package received and entered into system it says 65k......
I am in trouble cuz I get paid less than second wage they asked for.

map said:
Hi guys,
My labor was applied from Boston in March 2005 just a couple of days before the PERM thing kicked in. Anyways from the documentation I received from the attorney I do not see a "ETA# P-XXXXX-XXXXX" kind of number anywhere. Can someone please tell me how to get this number? Or at what stage is this number issued? Looks like I will retire before I see my GC coming through :)...
Cheers,
The ETA number should be in the 45-day letter that your employer/lawyer would've received. Another way to get the ETA number is to request the H1B extension screenshot from PBEC, that would have this number. Was yours RIR or Non-RIR?

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
The ETA number should be in the 45-day letter that your employer/lawyer would've received. Another way to get the ETA number is to request the H1B extension screenshot from PBEC, that would have this number. Was yours RIR or Non-RIR?

Thanks for your reply. I will try to get my ETA number. Anyways mine was EB2 not sure if it was RIR though.
Hey the attorney got back to already.
ETA - P-0521X-XXXX
Status - IN PROGRESS.
Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
arc_sap said:
HI,
My case is similar to you,
if you see any thing , plz fwd it to me too. and if i see anything or heard anything from my friend about the same , will fwd it to u.

thanks

Will Do. I will post updates to the forum.

aycy said:
Guys,

Getting approval is one thing but getting the approval letter is another thing. Without the letter of approval it is as bad as not being approved as you cannot proceed with the next steps. My file has been approved since Aug 9 and we still have not received the approval letter. :mad:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
No sign of the notification letter

AYCY..

checkout if the address of the attorney is the same,in my case the letter was reached after like 20days of approval to the attny,when I called the attny to send a letter to PBEC that they dint recieve the approval,she called back saying it was mailed to the old address and got re-routed..

I think you have waited more than enuf..chase your lawyer and the PBEC now..

online staus shows Certified - Georgia case

Folks,
One of those silent readers, I am on my 9th yr extension, lost all hopes, but to my surprise today I checked online status and it shows certified, not sure how reliable it could be. Since my situation has turned from bad to pathetic..Over the period of time, I even lost the track of my case details. I guess my PD is of first week of Nov 2003 from state GA (My state was already cleared when it moved to backlog center)
Last but not the least, I really feel pain from the bottom of my heart for those who are still waiting for their cases since 2001/2002. What can I say, it's just hard luck and sheer injustice in the name of FIFO. I don't have enough eloquence on technical side of these matters, but all I can say..stay there, things will turn up, we all are with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
PBEC contact?

Guys, I've been waiting since 2001. The latest I've heard was that case was assigned to an analyst in Feb '06, then it turned out that that analyst never touched it and it was re-assigned to another analyst in September. Now, all the fields in the h1b reply e-mail are filled out. My case was RIR and was approved at the State level and was transferred to Philly for adjudication. The identical case to mine for another employee in my company has been approved long time ago. WHY IS IT STUCK and will they ever get to it...nobody knows... So...does anyone have any contact information for anyone at PBEC? A name that I can use? Anyone (besides Barbara Shelly) that I can get to? I don't know what to do any more... Thank you, guys.

For the tracker

EB-3
PD: July 13, 2003 Atlanta
45 day letter received and replied on April 6, 2006
Labor Certificate: Certified (via online September 22, 2006)
What is next?

CrabCake said:
Guys, I've been waiting since 2001. The latest I've heard was that case was assigned to an analyst in Feb '06, then it turned out that that analyst never touched it and it was re-assigned to another analyst in September. Now, all the fields in the h1b reply e-mail are filled out. My case was RIR and was approved at the State level and was transferred to Philly for adjudication. The identical case to mine for another employee in my company has been approved long time ago. WHY IS IT STUCK and will they ever get to it...nobody knows... So...does anyone have any contact information for anyone at PBEC? A name that I can use? Anyone (besides Barbara Shelly) that I can get to? I don't know what to do any more... Thank you, guys.
CrabCake,

How did you figured out your case was assigned and then re-assigned to another analyst. Is this info from 202 guy.

any NC case with early 2003 PD got approval?

Here are my details:
PD: June 2003
Went to Atlanta regioanl DOL around July 2007
EB2 /RIR
Online Status: in process

Nof - Pd Aug 2002

After 4 years my attorney received NOF Stating that they cannot certify based on info available,they require more info on advertisement etc...

This is quite disgusting after the long wait,it was under the name of Stephen W Stefanko,who is no more there and dated 18th September 06.

not good :(

njinn said:
After 4 years my attorney received NOF Stating that they cannot certify based on info available,they require more info on advertisement etc...

This is quite disgusting after the long wait,it was under the name of Stephen W Stefanko,who is no more there and dated 18th September 06.
NJINN, that is really not a good news.

Wish you all the best, please keep us updated.

What does you online status say ? did you try sending email to info@ mail address ?

I'm afraid its my number for nof after you.

ThirstyFish said:
NJINN, that is really not a good news.

Wish you all the best, please keep us updated.

What does you online status say ? did you try sending email to info@ mail address ?

I'm afraid its my number for nof after you.

Online states In Process,info@email said it was under review.I am not sure what is going on.Any advise.