Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Please Dont Abuse This System

Guys

we are already suffering a lot . and we all know very well that this case status check is blessing for all of us . I spoke to 202 # they told me this status check might not be working if people start abusing this link . please delete all messages for status check every one hours please please you can check your status manually 1000000 times in a years

Please move on

I think calling 202 number is illegal posing as an employer. Java program is just a
HTTP client like any other browser. but 202 number is not for employees.
Here in this forum people send email saying you need proof for you 7th year ext again posing as an employer.

Please stop the fuss. I have already withdrawn the code and I apologized

tanveer666 said:
Guys

we are already suffering a lot . and we all know very well that this case status check is blessing for all of us . I spoke to 202 # they told me this status check might not be working if people start abusing this link . please delete all messages for status check every one hours please please you can check your status manually 1000000 times in a years

Last edited by a moderator:
saik said:
I think calling 202 number is illegal posing as an employer. Java program is just a
Here in this forum people send email saying you need proof for you 7th year ext again posing as an employer.

Calling 202 and posing as employer/attorney maybe illegal. But calling the 202 number as yourself is definetely COMPLETELY LEGAL. The people at the other end understand our concerns, and are most polite and helpful. They may be constrained as to how much info they can provide to a beneficiary - however, they do address genuine concerns.

Guru's

Have a question for all, Is the 45 day time limit in place(for regular / substitution), for applying 140 once the labor is approved.

Received NOF, please help!!!!!!

Gurus,

I received a NOF from PBEC. Please help me.

NOF#1 :Intent to deny
--------
It says "You have received 52 application for the advertisment and you shortlisted 6 of them,yet you did not hire them". The documentation for the above candidates are incomplete. My lawyer is very confident about the rebuttal. His lawfirm is currently pulling out all the records and preparing a draft for it. I am scared to death now. I am in 7th year extension and have no backups. What are my options in case some thing worst happens after rebuttal? Also does any body received similar NOF and already rebutted. Please share your thoughts and comments. Anything would surely help.

Thanks

Have you seen any movement in your case? I have a feeling that "Fianl Review" is being thrown at you so that you don't ask any more questions.

Caliber said:
I have sent the following email and received reply

Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2006 4:37 PM
To: XXXXXXXX
Subject: RE: October 17, 2002. Not yet certified

Your case is in Final Review.

Thank you,

DFLC Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2006 9:07 AM
To: Info
Cc: h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us
Subject: PD: October 17, 2002. Not yet certified

Dear Madam,

I have been working for XXXXX as Sr. Software Engineer for the past 6 years on H1 visa.

YYYYYY has filed for my Labor Certification from New Jersey on 10/15/2002 along with several colleagues of mine. My ETA Case Number is P-05118-XXXXX and my PD is 10/16/2002. While majority of my colleagues got their Labor approvals, I have not yet received my labor approval and this is causing me tremendous pressure.

I understood from my other friends that you started approving even cases that are filed in August 2003 and mine is still pending which is 10/17/2002.

I plead you to please help me with my labor approval as you are already approving August 2003 cases.

PLEASE HELP ME!

sonu_Aug_2002 said:
Gurus,

--------
It says "You have received 52 application for the advertisment and you shortlisted 6 of them,yet you did not hire them". The documentation for the above candidates are incomplete. My lawyer is very confident about the rebuttal. His lawfirm is currently pulling out all the records and preparing a draft for it. I am scared to death now. I am in 7th year extension and have no backups. What are my options in case some thing worst happens after rebuttal? Also does any body received similar NOF and already rebutted. Please share your thoughts and comments. Anything would surely help.

Thanks

File a PERM application from some other company AAAASSSSSAAAAAAPPPPP.

Done

Hi Sai,
I've deleted my post.

saik said:

This is very alarming. Are the cases from 2001/2002 that haven't heard anything set for NOF?

As for your case I think normally lawyers can come up with enough proof that the NOF is satisfied and you just get approved but if they deny the labor after reviewing material from the lawyer I don't know what your options will be. I think you should consult a lawyer to find out. I think Rajiv Khanna would provide the initial consultation for such a case free. Once you know the answer you will be better prepared for either outcome. Please do post what the action taken by your lawyer/options/outcome.

sonu_Aug_2002 said:
Gurus,

--------

Thanks

NOF respond

sonu_Aug_2002 said:
Gurus,

--------

Thanks

Please look at the suggested correction plan in the NOF. They usually tell you how to rebut the findings. All you need is to show documents you rejected the 6 shortlisted candidates solely for lawful job related reasons. Highlight areas where the candidates did not meet the requirements. Good luck.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
No sign of the notification letter

saik said:

saik, i am with you, there is nothing wrong in writing some code, to check the status automatically every hour, do it!! dont give a damn what others say...

pls dont abuse the system- total BS advice we need here....

i think they are jealous that they don't know how to write the code to check for themselves ):

csrini1 said:
saik, i am with you, there is nothing wrong in writing some code, to check the status automatically every hour, do it!! dont give a damn what others say...

i think they are jealous that they don't know how to write the code to check for themselves ):
-----------
you might want to consider sending (or selling) your code to BEC/DOL, they are in dire need for such a code.

No Progress

2002calabor said:
Have you seen any movement in your case? I have a feeling that "Fianl Review" is being thrown at you so that you don't ask any more questions.
Absolutely no progress. I am not feeling bad that there is no progress. I have at least mental satisfaction that I have done some thing instead of nothing.

Labor Certified according to online check

Posting after a long time. Went into a long hibernation.
My Labor is Certified according to the Online Check System.
Its been a real long time. I pray that the remaining 2001/2002 cases and the rest get out of this mess pretty soon too. I am currently emotionless after the long wait, never thought that I would see this day eventually.

Here are my case details.
P-04306-#####
State: CA
PD : Oct 29, 2003
RD (SFO DOL): Aug 2004
45 day love letter : April 2005

csrini1 said:

Srini...

we are not here to show-off our coding skills...!!

it took almost 2 months to get an active/working version of the case-status website from BEC's...this itself is a very big achievement for the BEC and down the lane for 1000's of people like us...Luckily even after so many thousands of hits that server has not crashed yet...

so..lets keep that website alive until all of us are out of that mess..

no hard feelings buddy..!!

StressTest / Caliber

I am loosing my patience as days go by.
Now I am getting doubts by seeing these postings like NOF's after 4 long years. This is insanity.

EB2, RIR, NJ
PD: 11-Dec- 2002
45days letter replied sometime NOv, 2005
Case: P-05143-3####
Online Status: IN Process

StressTestInUSA said:
Srini...

it took almost 2 months to get an active/working version of the case-status website from BEC's...this itself is a very big achievement for the BEC and down the lane for 1000's of people like us...Luckily even after so many thousands of hits that server has not crashed yet...

StressTestInUSA said:
Srini...

Guys, I'm automation freak. Like srini, myself and I'm sure most of the people like us feel that code is not a bad idea, ofcourse I understand the fear of multiple hits brining the website down.

I think as long as people use it responsiblly it will be more of a convenience than a problem.

I have explained it before (If you are not familiar with software). It is just a program doing the same http request like a browser does, so if you are using it to check your status once in a day, I dont think it would hurt.

If the Check status site can not handle that load, they probably need to hire some of us from this forum and write the code for them.

By the way, saik and myself and few others deleted the posts that contained the code, so that is not available anymore, not atleast in the forum.

I agree we are not here to show coding skills, no one is. I'm sure the code was just an intention of helping other people in the forum.

We are here to help each other not to argue, So Please stop making a big deal out of this.

drew_p

I have received my labor approved today

45 days letter replied : FEB-06
Labor approved : 31-Aug-06 (Was filed on 25-Jul-2006 from CT)

Online Status - Case Certified

My Case is certified (online) as of 09/18/2006.

How long do we need to wait to get the confirmation letter from PBEC????

Case Detail:
State: DE
Periority Dt: Oct 2003, RIR
45 Days Letter: Aug05
45 Days letter Replied:Sept05