Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

GCMESS said:
Hi Guys,

I have requested for my case screen shot from PBEC recently.
I noticed Case Source: State in the screen shot.

I'm just wondering what that means?. (does that mean it never made it to regional?)

Dont worry about it. Even though mine went to regional office and then transferred to PBEC from there, my 7th yr. screenshot showed STATE.

GCMESS said:
Are you saying that your case made it to Regional, but still showing as State in your screen shot?.

I dont know If mine made it to Regional. is Case Source:State means it made it to Regional ?.

Same happened to me. Dont worry. My case got certified a week after I started to question why it shows up as state source even though it got transferred from the regional office. It doesnt matter. Stay cool.

2001/2002 cases

I think we need Barbara Shelly's email and snail mail address. We need to write to her as a starter and if there is no response, we write to CIS Ombudsman.

Anyone know Barbara Shelly's email address?

Caliber said:
I Googled now for Barbara Shelly with a suffix of PA and found this: Barbara M Shelly (215) 536-1432 215 Juniper St,Quakertown, PA 18951. Is it this lady? I called that number and a lady picked up. Afraid of asking her if it was Barbara and hung the phone.

Labor Approval Papers Rcvd

Last week my labor showed certified via the online status page. Today my lawyer recvd the approval notice via mail. It took approx 1 week to recv the papers once the online status moved from in process to certified.

PD : Aug 01 2003
State : PA
RD : Sept 2004
EB3 RIR

Csio

2002calabor said:
I think we need Barbara Shelly's email and snail mail address. We need to write to her as a starter and if there is no response, we write to CIS Ombudsman.

I've contacted CSIO by phone. They are saying that they can handle I-140 and 485 issues ONLY..

10/15/2002, CA, EB2, RIR

Faxed to Emily DeRocco

2002calabor said:

Thanks to AYCY. Just now faxed a letter to Emily DeRocco at 202-693-2725

Read the entire bio here -
http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/derocco-bio.html

Emily Stover DeRocco
Assistant Secretary
Employment and Training Administration
U. S. Department of Labor

Emily Stover DeRocco was nominated by President Bush to be Assistant Secretary for Employment and Training on June 21, 2001. After being confirmed by the U.S. Senate, she was sworn in on August 3, 2001.

As Assistant Secretary for Employment and Training, Ms.DeRocco is responsible for managing a $11.1 billion budget that funds the country's public workforce investment system, which includes a number of important programs to America’s workers and businesses. Ms. DeRocco has made it her purpose to develop a “demand driven.” workforce investment system, which links employment, education, and economic development. Her belief is that only by effectively equipping workers with the skills that are needed by employers, and better understanding the workforce needs of business, can we create the high-skilled workforce needed to maintain a globally competitive workforce in the 21st century.

I have P-XXXXX-XXXXX NUMBER BUT I DIDNOT RECEIVE 45 DAYS LETTER!

I have P-XXXXX-XXXXX NUMBER BUT I DIDNOT RECEIVE 45 DAYS LETTER!.
(I got this when i asked for proof for 7th year extension).
I am not sure if i still need to expect 45 days letter.

Guru's...Any idea?

Thanks,

2002MayPD said:

Guru's...Any idea?

Thanks,

I think you are safe. What about all the fields? were they filled or blank? But in any case, contact 202 number and ask them, if everything is fine with your case. Obviously, ask ur employer/lawyer to call.

Count me IN.!!

I like your idea about writing to Barbara Shelly. I'm about to right now.

2002calabor said:
Guys,

I am thinking we should send the following letter to Barbara Shelly, the new PBEC director. I think they just see the email and reply back with "Final Review". There is no telling how long it will remain like that.

Guys, its time we did something. If we don't do anything now our cases wil get picked up Sep 2007 before they close the center.
Let's come up with common strategy. My ideas are:
1. Write to Barbara Shelly
2. Write to CIS Ombudsman.
3. I doubt if senators/congressmen will help.

Any ideas?

mito said:
Rockyroad, congrats!

can you please let us know how many days/weeks/months have passed from the time you saw the online certified status till your attorney received the approval mail?

EDIT: Rockyroad, I checked your previous posts and if I am not wrong, your atty has received the mail only a week after you saw the online certified status. I wanted to share this info with everyone. Please correct if this is wrong.

Thanks!

Hi
Actually about 4 days after I checked I got my attorney's phone call !!! However I wasn't even aware that the site was open for action so it might have been approved before that I just had never checked.

2002MayPD said:

Guru's...Any idea?

Thanks,

Dude-neither did I - and was told that won't receive it- who knows, but i think it's normal- as far as online status- it's f...ng b...it-my case is in "Data review" stage-while 2003 cases being approved-definitelly we have to send emails and faxes to big shots at PBEC.

Case Details

Almost 4 years.
PD : Nov 2002, State : PA, EB2
P-042XX-XXXXX

45 Day Letter Received : 14th Feb 2005,
Replied : March 1st, 2005

Case Status : IN PROCESS

A buddy of mine (same company) PD : Dec 2002, EB3 - Certified in June 2006...

Frustrating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screen shot indicates all fields completly filled after 6 months

I have made request for screen shot 6 times uptill now since november 2005. The last screen shot that i requested yesterday shows prevailing wage and occupation code filled that were the only items pending since long. Seems like somebody atleast worked on my file. Still hopes down untill it gets certified.

God knows when it will get certified.

NY RIR
PD: June 12th 2002
45 Day letter: 19 th Jan 2006
P-05116-xxxxx
Replied Same day
Assigned to analyst since 03/28/2006
Labor certification ??????????????????????????

Case gone missing from online system!

My case has suddenly disappeared from the online case status check system this morning. It was showing up as "In Process" till yesterday, today is says "No records matched your query, please check the case number". Anybody else facing the same issue??

I am getting same result.

Probably their database is down.

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
My case has suddenly disappeared from the online case status check system this morning. It was showing up as "In Process" till yesterday, today is says "No records matched your query, please check the case number". Anybody else facing the same issue??