Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Online status "CERTIFIED"

The online status of my labor changed on 9/20 from "In Process" to "Certified". I'll post later when hardcopy arrives.
Please be patiente, things are moving faster at PBEC.
I hope people with earlier priority dates get cerified soon.

I was very surprised when I read "Certified" in the status field, but very relieved after that. I am feeling very happy now.

Wish the best to all of you !!

:)

RD: Never made it!!
45-DL Rec'd: 09/19/2005
45-DL Rep'd: 10/11/2005
ETA#: P-05140-30XXX

Tired of waiting

Still waiting for the approval....

Couple of my collegues who files months after me from Harrisburg, PA have got their approval.

Case : P-04264-XXXXX
PD: April 2003
State : PA
Processing Type: EB3 RIR
case went to regional : Nov 03

I am so fresh waiting for my approval

smm123 said:

Couple of my collegues who files months after me from Harrisburg, PA have got their approval.

Couple of people who are not my collegues who filed YEARS LATER after me from god knows what all places have got there approval.

Online Status Certified

This is a similar situation to what gc is killing me just posted above.........

2001 Labor Approved!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I am not even getting excited until I see the freaking paper in my hand, although the website changed on Sep 20th from In Process to Certified.

PD: Dec 2001
PA EB2 RIR
45 day letter received and replied: 02/05
Online status check: Certified as of 9/20/06

I am not sure how many people actually saw the switch from Inprocess to Certified, but please comment on how fast the actual paper came home from the DOL.

Good Luck to All

what should I do ?

Hello Guys,

I am very new to this portal ...gone thru several postings. Wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions.........
My PD is June 2002. Responded to 45 day in June 2006 (don't know why it took so long to even get it). My status on the doleta website is IN PROCESS.
Can’t even change my employer, will be filing for my 9th yr extension in couple months.
Looks like now I am loosing my patience.

Best Regards !

Still Waiting

Still Waiting

NY - EB3 -RIR
PD: June 2002
ETA Case # : P-05024-XXXXX
45 Day Letter : Nov 2005.
Online Status : IN PROCESS.

NC_Lover said:
Anybody knows how the case number was assigned. Thanks.

These new case number starts from P or D, depending on which BEC has your application. Next 2 digits are the year, when your case was entered in the system. Next 3 digits are the number of day of that year (1 to 365). The last 5 digits are running sequence number.

So in short - P-YYDAY-XXXXX
Suppose you case was entered on Jan 31, 05. So the case number would be P-05031-XXXXX

Re: Applications

A friend of fine who was a paralegal mentioned to me that because these guys at the backlog center have a strict deadline to meet, they are clearing straightfoward cases first. The ones which have the slightest doubt are thrown on the side on the NOF stack which they would come back later and evaluate. Hence we see this jump in the dates and periodicall NFO's for some held cases.

If this is true then it is unfair and very frustating for people who have to wait.

Case entry date

blues22 said:
These new case number starts from P or D, depending on which BEC has your application. Next 2 digits are the year, when your case was entered in the system. Next 3 digits are the number of day of that year (1 to 365). The last 5 digits are running sequence number.

So in short - P-YYDAY-XXXXX
Suppose you case was entered on Jan 31, 05. So the case number would be P-05031-XXXXX

The date that your info was entered into the system is when it was received by the BEC and is not the PD of the case

What does it mean when...

What does it mean when many case numbers right before and after yours have been approved and you are still "in Process"? :( :mad:

Thanks nylabor0303.

nylabor0303 said:
A friend of fine who was a paralegal mentioned to me that because these guys at the backlog center have a strict deadline to meet, they are clearing straightfoward cases first. The ones which have the slightest doubt are thrown on the side on the NOF stack which they would come back later and evaluate. Hence we see this jump in the dates and periodicall NFO's for some held cases.

If this is true then it is unfair and very frustating for people who have to wait.
So this freaking case number is just a number and doesn't mean anything.

No Suggestions

F16 said:
I am loosing my patience as days go by.
Now I am getting doubts by seeing these postings like NOF's after 4 long years. This is insanity.
Frankly I have no suggestions. I am 43 and I am afraid of getting BP due to this PBEC.

Can this qualify for EB1

Hello,

On the ligther side :)

There are few in this forum like me who will be applying for their 10th year H1B extension. Perhaps, the one waiting the longest can apply for Guiness world of records if entering one's record in Guiness World of Records qualifies them for applying for EB1 or National Interest Waiver. Whay do you guys think?

Me too still waiting....

I am also from Harrisburg, PA (see my details below in the signature) and still waiting for the approval. People from other states with priority date around Sep and Oct 2003 are getting approved. I dont know why they are not approving PA cases like they are approving other states. Don't know what to do? This is really really frustrating :(

smm123 said:

Every one knows to write code

Srini every one know to write code..dont think u r the smart person...Please be patience..you all were waiting for years without having any option to see the status.once you got that every one want to check..may come with a new rule saying that most number of hits will close the case..then every one will stop...

csrini1 said:
saik, i am with you, there is nothing wrong in writing some code, to check the status automatically every hour, do it!! dont give a damn what others say...

pls dont abuse the system- total BS advice we need here....

i think they are jealous that they don't know how to write the code to check for themselves ):

move on

I see nothing wrong in automating the status check. Everybody here is so frustrated. We'll have to do whatever we like to relieve our anger. I believe that most people are reaonable and calm.

Please move on buddy. It is just a client app like a browser. I bet you must be checking your status atleast couple of times a day. This app does the same thing. If they make any new rules they will first deny the case of people who are posing as employer/attorney who are calling 202# or emailing H1B7year. As i told in forum before please stop the fuss and move on.

a_yas said:
Srini every one know to write code..dont think u r the smart person...Please be patience..you all were waiting for years without having any option to see the status.once you got that every one want to check..may come with a new rule saying that most number of hits will close the case..then every one will stop...

jaysai said:
Hello,

On the ligther side :)

There are few in this forum like me who will be applying for their 10th year H1B extension. Perhaps, the one waiting the longest can apply for Guiness world of records if entering one's record in Guiness World of Records qualifies them for applying for EB1 or National Interest Waiver. Whay do you guys think?

I am with you. haha!

Oh, come on, give us a break! I bet many of you check your status every hour or so. Should we start to ask every one to check only once per day? Or, maybe better yet, should we come up with a bullitin to tell people when you can start to check? This is insane. If you like to check your status manually, that's fine. If you'd prefer automatic code check, I don't see a problem either, as long as you don't abuse the code. Threating to close a case with too many hits is just absurd and mean. We're all victims of PBEC here and we need to help and support each other. Stop pointing fingers and move on!