Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Good For You

Thank God

You got some sort of info. from this 202 guy. May god bless this 202 guy. I'm telling you, this guy is helping us a lot in many ways.

I'm very happy for u and wishing you good luck with LC approval.

nope

sbdol said:
I don't see a reason why it would be true.
Are you sure you do not cofuse it with the 'experince gained with the same employer' issue ?

No I didn't use the experience gained at the same employer (6 years). Before joining current employer I've MS + 2 years, but we used MS + 0 for LC (for some reason, I don't know) Now for PERM we've used MS + 2.

Also my emploer moved to new location..

my labor got approved

Finally after 5 years my labor got approved today.

This forum is my hope during the long wait time. My heartful thanks and wishs to everyone in this forum.

thank you all

here is my details.
ETA: P-05124-XXXXXX
NY EB2
PD : 12/31/2001
45 day : Jan 2006
AD : Aug'01 2006

Congratulations :)

LC_HOPE said:

This forum is my hope during the long wait time. My heartful thanks and wishs to everyone in this forum.

thank you all

here is my details.
NY EB2

LC_HOPE said:

thank you all

here is my details.
NY EB2
Congrats!!!

Is it RIR? any NOF/case closing issues?

Congratulations LC_HOPE... Go ahead and file I-140 and I-485 as soon as possible.... I am sure this will be one of the best weekends you will celebrate in a looong time... :)

Have fun !!

LC_HOPE said:
Yes it is RIR EB2 . i didn't have any NOF/ case closing issues

BPCs Update : July 2006

Source - http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

2. BPCs Update : July 2006

The Murthy Law Firm's experiences with labor certification case processing at the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Backlog Processing Centers (BPCs) was last reported in our June 30, 2006 article, BPCs Update on Labor Certifications - June 2006, available on MurthyDotCom. At that time, case adjudications were quite limited, with the primary focus being the issuance of 45-day letters. Now that the deadline for 45-day letters has passed, we hope to start obtaining more approvals on pending labor certifications. The pace of processing is picking up a bit, but the cases continue to come in sporadically.

More BPC Cases from Virginia

More of the approvals we received in July 2006 were for cases originally filed in Virginia. The Virginia cases accounted for about half of our recent case approvals. While we have a number of clients in Virginia, we also have many clients throughout the U.S. These case approvals do not simply reflect the locations of our clients, therefore. The priority dates ranged from December 2002 to March 2003. Virginia cases are processed by the Philadelphia BPC.

New York Making an Appearance

A small number of approvals for cases filed in New York recently have begun to arrive. There are many New York cases pending with the BPC in Philadelphia. There was no pattern to the priority dates of these cases, as they included early 2002 as well as early 2003.

Dallas BPC Continues with 2004 Cases

With the exception of one 2002 case, the case approvals from Dallas all had mid- to late-2004 priority dates. It seems, therefore, that Dallas is still operating on a Last-In / First-Out (LIFO) basis, rather than a First-In / First-Out (FIFO) system, as was originally planned for processing all BPC cases.

Philadelphia mostly adjudicated cases with late 2002 and early 2003 priority dates. They are closer to the FIFO system.

Conclusion

We at the Murthy Law Firm are cautiously optimistic that the pace of approvals will increase now that the 45-day letters have been sent in most cases and a system has been established to reopen those cases that either did not receive the 45-day letters or were rejected by the DOL in error, even after they had received the 45-day letters. We will continue to track case adjudications received at our firm for the benefit of our readers.

Hi All,

Question - H1 Extention and LC

I am on 8th year H1 now and expiring next year Feb. Going to extent to 9th this december or by Feb. If I received the LC in October or November. I will probably need to wait for another 4 or 5 months for the I-140 to clear. So question is Am I able to extent my H1 for another year after the LC approval? Has anyone done it before? Please advise. Thank you very much.

Yes

VAGCwaiting said:
Hi All,

I am on 8th year H1 now and expiring next year Feb. Going to extent to 9th this december or by Feb. If I received the LC in October or November. I will probably need to wait for another 4 or 5 months for the I-140 to clear. So question is Am I able to extent my H1 for another year after the LC approval? Has anyone done it before? Please advise. Thank you very much.

Yes, you can extend your H1B in one year increment, till your I140 is approved.

once your I140 is approved, you will get three years H1b extension.

This is just my understanding, please consult your attorney.

Good luck.

Hi All

Can anyone share your experience on writing letter to senators? Also please let me know if you have any template for the same.

Thanks

VAGCwaiting said:
Hi All,

congrates,
Can any one predict my approval date
------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 05

processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination

LC_HOPE said:

thank you all

here is my details.
NY EB2

gcby2020 said:
99... Then we 2001 filers shold not complaint at all. God bless you for being so patient. Did you get the LC approval or your Lawyer/Employer? What was the NOF for??

NOF was about wage rate lower then the prevailing wage, but it was my 1999 salary, my employer sent the up-date information, it looks like they approved right way after they received.

Three Years Ext In H1B1

Guys

Can any body tell me if pd is current still can someone still get three years extension in h1b1 . or if your pd is cureent you can only get one year extension in h1b1 .I am expecting that my pd will be current by next month . but after I get my labor I want to get three years h1b1 instaed of one year extension in h1b1 .

Its very good that eb3 for rest of the world has jumped to March 2002

Please help if you know the answar

LC001,

Congratualtion for your approval. I have sent you a PM, could you check and response it?

thanks
-K
LC001 said:
NOF was about wage rate lower then the prevailing wage, but it was my 1999 salary, my employer sent the up-date information, it looks like they approved right way after they received.

Hi tanveer666,

once your PD is curent, you won't get 3 Years of H1B1 extention, you are able to get 1 Year extention.

tanveer666 said:
Guys

Can any body tell me if pd is current still can someone still get three years extension in h1b1 . or if your pd is cureent you can only get one year extension in h1b1 .I am expecting that my pd will be current by next month . but after I get my labor I want to get three years h1b1 instaed of one year extension in h1b1 .

tanveer666 said:
Guys

priority Date has no relation with Hib extention.Even though ur PD is not Current,u can get 3 year extension,if ur I 140 is approved.

check out link
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_detana.html