Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

when will be my turn for the good news?

Hi Guys

With increasing number of NY-03 approvals, I am getting anxious of when my turn will be for the good news? Any predictions ?

Thanks

EB2 RIR NY
PD 10/2003
P-0519*-*****
45DL 03/06

I am living my wife and my three american kids for the same reason. My wife has a PD 2001 and nothing so far.

Promotion possible ?

Ok Gurus,
We were having discussions at work regarding promotions and when are they possible. I was arguing that promotions are possible if the company files for another labor under PERM even if the previous labor is due. But wanted expert opinion on when can someone get promotion.
Eg. My 6th year is ending May '07, Labor filed June '04. When can I get promotion without filing for another labor ?
a) Right away (Yeah in my dreams) :eek:
b) After labor (June '04) approval :confused:
c) After I-140 approval :(
d) After getting my EAD, which means dates have to current for filing 485 :eek:
e) After adjustment of status i.e. 485 approval ? :eek:

If there is a way to get promoted, what is it ?
I dont care whether I stay in the country in my later years, but right now it would be great to have the freedom to work where I want and work visa not creating hinderance to my career.

Question about move

Could someone please advice how a move from one office location to another may effect the PBEC or future stages.
I am currently in NYC, with PD Feb 2004. I have been asked if I was willing to move to our Austin, TX office with same position/pay/scope of work. Do I have to inform PBEC?

PS. I am in 8th yr H1 externsion.

Thanks in advance.
-bhk

not yet approved

PBECIsKillingMe said:
If we don't update information properly it is going to hurt us. Let us verify information.

Let us start with files on or before year 2001:

TIB
4MyWife
dilshad
GC_MD_2001
epidural
nyprog-8-27
md_alien
ny-nonrir
hemant2001
LaborPainMD
PBEC_Victim
bel_in_nyc
mrvgson
gz71
waiting_2001
ahalem
CrabCake
rxs_1234
ny_in_motion
GoodCard
gcby2020
pennywise
bajmera
LC_DEC
mjames
zairy-friend
LC_HOPE

If we don't get confirmation in next 10 days from these list, those names we should put in obsolete list. Any suggestions!

PLEASE LOG YOUR CONFIRMATION ONLY ON "PRIORITY DATE TRACKER" THREAD ONLY.
I am still waiting

some hope ...

I have a friend who recently got his LC approval (CA,EB2,RIR,PD-04/21/2001).
Unlike us, they've just replied to the 45DL (faxed and forget it). I know that it is very difficult to let go (of not inquiring our LC status). I've asked my lawyer recently to call PBEC but really, it doesn't help to make our case faster (got the same crap replies).

But here I am on vacation and after some good morning coffee, still opened my laptop and typed this note :)

Anyway for those who haven't heard anything after 45 DL, be cool and patient. I think the CO is also doing the same thing - reason why few approvals (vacation time). I think that many of us have been reviewed or just waiting for the CO's approval. I think there's only one CO doing all the final approval. I think that ... time to go swimming now!

all the best.

NY Labor

Any one from NY December 2002 still waiting?
My PD is Dec 12, 2002 and no labor yet. I got 45 day letter in June 2006.

Recruitment Ads for Positions besides the 245i Cases

That link is broken.

This is the way to find all ads from PBEC:

1. Go to http://www.jobsearch.org
2. Click "Advanced Search Methods / Job Number". This will take you to this address: http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/numbersearch
3. Select "Company Job ID" in the left box, type "p-05" (without quote marks) in the right box
4. Check Partial Matches
5. Click "Search Now" button
6. You will see all 33 jobs from PBEC for p-05* employees. Note there are only 2 ads so far for non-245i cases (P-05140-30578kje9 and P-05032-47110-BEv9 ).

bhatia said:
BarneySha posted this in the Non-RIR Thread..
http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/job...hType=JobSearch

yahooo

Seems like they have started recruitment instructions for positions besides the 245i cases..

Tired?

Looks like alll the regulars of this forum like saknia are eiter tired or already certified. Wonder what happened to all the certifications we supposed to see starting Jul-Aug. Its still a trickle I think.

Job Search

Thanks for the info. How to find non-245i cases?

mikeliu88 said:
That link is broken.

This is the way to find all ads from PBEC:

1. Go to http://www.jobsearch.org
2. Click "Advanced Search Methods / Job Number". This will take you to this address: http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/numbersearch
3. Select "Company Job ID" in the left box, type "p-05" (without quote marks) in the right box
4. Check Partial Matches
5. Click "Search Now" button
6. You will see all 33 jobs from PBEC for p-05* employees. Note there are only 2 ads so far for non-245i cases (P-05140-30578kje9 and P-05032-47110-BEv9 ).

EB2 or EB3

Friends,

During the green card process my attorney told she applied my case in EB3.
I got my labor approval today still not filed I140. I am wondering whether I can apply in EB2 since I had 5+ experience as of my PD date (Dec'2001).

Appreciate your help.
pennywise

PD: Dec'2001, RIR, EB3
State : MD
RD : Jan'2004
PEC case# : P-04271-xxxxx
45 Day letter : replied in Feb'2005
LC Appoval date: Aug' 2006.

LC approved

Got the PBEC letter dated 8/4/06 today.

Thanks to all for being a part and parcel of my life for the past many months.

Congrats TampaBelle.

Can you share your PD please.
Thanks and goodluck.

TampaBelle said:
Got the PBEC letter dated 8/4/06 today.

Thanks to all for being a part and parcel of my life for the past many months.

Congrats Tampabelle!!!

Did you have to go through the Recuritment process? If yes who did that, your attorney or PBEC? Please confirm...

Once again congrats!!!!

-Inder

Some relief

Guys- As you can see from my signature my case is one of the oldest here. One way or the other it's not certified yet. But let me share my semi positive experience that happened today.
As we all know 202 numbers has been helpful for almost everybody on this forum as well as in my case. I'm one of those lucky guys that have a great relationship with President and owner of the company. So he's been trying to call 202 for a while but nothing was coming out of it. Finally today we've got some action going. First we call 202 number and guy on the phone said that my case was assigned to analyst on 6/26/06 so not that long ago. My boss said that he's trying to be understanding but it's over 5 years and cases with PD long after mine are getting approved. Guy actually felt sorry for us and was so nice to give a name and number of certifying officer in Philly.
And thank god we did call the officer. As it comes out- there is no problem with my case- if everything was ok with my lawyer - my case would've been certified already. But what happened 2 years ago- my first lawyer was indicted. That was still at the state level- but I got new lawyer, we Responded to NOF and state approved my case forwarding it to Regional Office. Than we all know what happened – regional offices closed- so my case was transfer to Philly. The only problem is that not all of the paperwork was transferred. Absolutely no info about my new lawyer was sent to Philly- so having old info about my old lawyer they’ve put my case on hold- god only knows for how long if we didn’t call. Officer gave us her address, name, phone and all necessary info -that actually everybody should have for contacts- to send copies of original papers sent to Regional Office and some additional info.

As far as 45 Day letter I’ve never received it because of fact that case was RIR and already approved by State.

What is the bottom line??
Keep pushing hard everybody that can help you with assessing your status or current situation- it’s only sad that we don’t have that much choices and possibilities.

Only thing I can hope for now is to get approval soon- how soon- hopefully by the end of a year.