Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Ca Rir, Pd 05/2003

sbdol said:
I did not say no cases I said a very few cases from CA after January 2003,
If you look at the tracker spreadsheet you'll notice that only a dozen of cases from CA from 2003 got to Philadelphia

Mine is May 2003 and still got sent to PBEC :-(

Not sure if my details are in the tracker, here they are again:
CA RIR EB3
PD : 05/09/2003
RD : 10/25/2004
Source : Region
Case No : P-04299-xxxxx

I had a 45DL back in 2005, replied of course within days and they then promptly closed the case due to a supposed non-reply. We had the reply certified and they finally agreed to re-open in Sep. 05. I got a second 45DL when they did this.

Just got a screen-shot for my 8th year H-1B extension. All fields are filled out. However there is no actual Status on the email just this:

"The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst"

Joy.

mine is CA, RIR MAY 8th , 45 day leter replied in mar 2005, Philadelphia

mine is CA, RIR MAY 8th , 45 day leter replied in mar 2005, Philadelphia
No word yet,
if i send email , we are getting only the standard reply.

what is the 202 number?

Thinking to apply new EB2, Need some suggestions.

Hello friends, I joined my current emplyer in 2001 with a bachelor degree and 3 years of exp,applied my EB3-TR labor June-2004. It is pending PBEC. In Dec-2005, I finished a MS program in Computer Sc while still in job and a PMP(project management professional) certification. I got a title promotion in 2005-jan and role change in 2006-jan. The new role includes mentoring, supervising, co-ordinating projects. It is a project-lead/team-lead position, previously it was software developer. Can I apply for a fresh EB2 application using my MS and progressive experience ? or only MS ?

Thank you !

LC Approved

Friends,
Long time reader first time poster :)
I got that sweet news today. My LC is approved after the long wait. It would be unjust if I don't share that with this group becuase I have been subscribinng to the information silently.

CA/RIR
March 03
45 Day letter in Feb 05.
Good luck to you all.

Congrats!

Hi Anjk,

Congratulations on your approval. Did your case clear state before it went to PBEC?

Good luck for the future stages..

anjk said:
Friends,
Long time reader first time poster :)
I got that sweet news today. My LC is approved after the long wait. It would be unjust if I don't share that with this group becuase I have been subscribinng to the information silently.

CA/RIR
March 03
45 Day letter in Feb 05.
Good luck to you all.

Hi Anjk,

Formerly posted by Anjk

LC Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends,
Long time reader first time poster

CA/RIR
March 03
45 Day letter in Feb 05.
Good luck to you all.

Congrats. This is wonderful news that CA too like other states is moving ahead. I need to know your pd date and whether you were aware that yours was going to be cleared shortly, meaning whether you called the 202 # or asked your attorney for a case status.

Once again wish you all the best!!!!!!!!

indianpresent said:
Hello friends, I joined my current emplyer in 2001 with a bachelor degree and 3 years of exp,applied my EB3-TR labor June-2004. It is pending PBEC. In Dec-2005, I finished a MS program in Computer Sc while still in job and a PMP(project management professional) certification. I got a title promotion in 2005-jan and role change in 2006-jan. The new role includes mentoring, supervising, co-ordinating projects. It is a project-lead/team-lead position, previously it was software developer. Can I apply for a fresh EB2 application using my MS and progressive experience ? or only MS ?

Thank you !

I am almost in the same shoe (EB3, CA, June 2002 and still stinking at PBEC). I called my attorney after I got my promotion and asked if we can use my master's and new position to file EB2 but she said we cannot because I am still with the same employer and I got my Master's while with this employer. Let me know if your attorney have a better answer.

Any details

Godhelpgclover said:
Hi Anjk,

Formerly posted by Anjk

LC Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends,
Long time reader first time poster

CA/RIR
March 03
45 Day letter in Feb 05.
Good luck to you all.

Congrats. This is wonderful news that CA too like other states is moving ahead. I need to know your pd date and whether you were aware that yours was going to be cleared shortly, meaning whether you called the 202 # or asked your attorney for a case status.

Once again wish you all the best!!!!!!!!

Hearty Congrats !!!
Can you share some more details like case no,EB2 or EB3 ?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Last edited by a moderator:
In Process Queue.

Today I could able to catch one of the guy by calling 202 -number.
He mentioned my case is in process queue. Does anybody know, what is the DOL meaning of process queue.

EB2, RIR, NJ
PD:11-DEC-2002

F16 said:
Today I could able to catch one of the guy by calling 202 -number.
He mentioned my case is in process queue. Does anybody know, what is the DOL meaning of process queue.

EB2, RIR, NJ
PD:11-DEC-2002
"In Process Queue" is the standard word i believe. I also called today to 202# and the person said the same thing. He said after "In Process", the case will be assigned to an analyst (which can take anywhere between 3-9 months).

Has anyone seen approvals for NJ? I have also applied in Jan-2003 from NJ, EB2/RIR?

LC Approved

More details on my case

Priority Date 23rd March 2003
Cleared state in April 2004
EB2 RIR/CA
LC Approved - Heard from Lawyer 08/08/06

I never called 220 number.
Hope this helps

NOF issued

Hello,
My friend recently received NOF on his CA MAR 2003 RIR application.
The NOF says : excessive requirements
DOL says SVP7 should be BE+2 years and it was BE+8 in his case.

Any one who got a similar notice. If yes, can you please share some information or pointers ?

As per the USCIS as long as you can show that your new job duties are 50% or more different than the previous job duties, you should be able to claim the experience gained in previous job.
Again please consult a very good lawyer if you are willing to consider further on the issue.
Hope this helps.
frog
indianpresent said:

Thank you !

LC Approved

All, I have been one of the many silent readers of the postings on this forum. After an almost 3 1/2 year wait, I heard news of my LC approval yesterday. Here are my details :

PD: Mar 03, 2003
EB2, RIR , VA
Regional: Jan 2005
45 day letter : Feb 2005

As I now start with the processing for subsequent stages, my company has asked me if I had any specific recommendations on which lawyer firm to engage for the I-140 and 485 - I've heard that Murthy and Rajiv Khanna's law firms are good - any suggestions ?

Thanks, and good luck to everyone waiting for their LC at the PBEC.

vikpan said:
All, I have been one of the many silent readers of the postings on this forum. After an almost 3 1/2 year wait, I heard news of my LC approval yesterday. Here are my details :

PD: Mar 03, 2003
EB2, RIR , VA
Regional: Jan 2005
45 day letter : Feb 2005

As I now start with the processing for subsequent stages, my company has asked me if I had any specific recommendations on which lawyer firm to engage for the I-140 and 485 - I've heard that Murthy and Rajiv Khanna's law firms are good - any suggestions ?

Thanks, and good luck to everyone waiting for their LC at the PBEC.

Congratulations Vikpan!
Some may disagree, but from what I heard thru friends and from my personal experience dealing with Rajiv's office, any day I would go with Rajiv. The staff is extremely professional and prompt.

Thanks

Approvals for GA

My PD is March' 13th 2003. I know there are several folks with earlier priority date in the queue from GA waiting. But haven't seen any approvals for GA so far. Does PBEC has any priority queue for the states too :).

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR