Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

JYW2004 said:
Hi everyone,
I know this is not a proper thread to ask this question. However I searched the whole forums, found all H1 threads are not really active. I would appreciate if anyone could provid me the right thread. It will be great if you know the answer of my questions. I filed the 2nd 3yr extension for my H1 from California center. My notice date is June1, however, the processing date on the website updated on Aug 3 is already June 2, I still haven't heard anything from them yet. I just called. The lady didn't give me any information just told me they won't really provide addional handling for any case filled within 90 days. I'm really worried about it since my current H1 is expiring. Has anyone experienced the similar situation before? I really appreciate your response and any input. Please help!
JYW
type your case number in online check status site and then it will tell you if your case is approved or in process.. and if you have recipt you do not need to worry about expiring..

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

Labor approval trends

Hi,

I am sure we have several readers looking at approval trends from PBEC. I had a question regarding the recent approvals upto March, 2003.

Are we seeing approvals for only regional RIR cases or are we getting approvals from state RIR cases as well?

I could not glean this information from the tracker.

My employer received a final determination letter this morning. Thank you for your support and advice over the years. There were many times that I resorted to this form for support and advice and each time I walked away enlightened.

Some words of wisdom:
For years I took the back seat and waited on DOL to process my labor certificate. In June of this year I wrote letters requesting the assistance of congressmen senators. I also wrote the Department of Labor for a status update. Within 2 months my labor certificate was approved.

Good luck to all....I wish you the best
Regards,
Mark

SWA: Maryland
Priority Date (PD): Dec 18, 01
RD (Philly - Transferred to PBEC.): 09/07/2004
45 Day Notification Letter Received: January 19, 2005 / Reply: January 25, 2006
Case Number# XXXXX-20815

Approved August 3/06

Can I use your letter s as template ?

mjames said:
My employer received a final determination letter this morning. Thank you for your support and advice over the years. There were many times that I resorted to this form for support and advice and each time I walked away enlightened.

Some words of wisdom:
For years I took the back seat and waited on DOL to process my labor certificate. In June of this year I wrote letters requesting the assistance of congressmen senators. I also wrote the Department of Labor for a status update. Within 2 months my labor certificate was approved.

Regards,
Mark
Hi,
I am in same situation as you were, and i am plannig to do the same
to write to congressmen ,and Department of labor . Will you be kind enough to Post a template that i can use to write to the concerned people like you did.
Your help is truely appreciated
Thanks ,

Case Number# XXXXX-20815

Approved August 3/06

I spoke to lady at PBEC and she said my case is in final review with analyst for certification and I should get a response within couple weeks. is she really telling the truth or she is just playing games???

RIR EB3
Priority Date:June 2004
State: ATL
45 Day letter rec'd May 2006
Case# P-05172-xxxxx

spicegirl said:
I spoke to lady at PBEC and she said my case is in final review with analyst for certification and I should get a response within couple weeks. is she really telling the truth or she is just playing games???

RIR EB3
Case# P-05172-xxxxx

I believe PBEC people dont give the status to individuals.
can you let me know how to get the status.

mjames

mjames said:

Some words of wisdom:

Regards,
Mark

First Mark...congratulations....you deserve to go out an celebrate ....after the patient wait of all these years and not going insane...

was your case RIR or Regular and if it was regular did it go to regional before it went to the backlog centers....

thanks a lot... and congrats agian....

Case Number# XXXXX-20815

Approved August 3/06

Congratulations!

mjames said:

Some words of wisdom:

Regards,
Mark

Case Number# XXXXX-20815

Approved August 3/06

Good to see a MD 2001 case got approved! Hope mine is close. Do you mind sharing your case number? I am also from MD and with PD of 2001.I doubt writing to senators and DOL officials will help since I have done that two months ago too.
:confused:

I am interested in this template as well, as are probably many others. could you post it in this forum please or send me a PM.

Thanks.

DOCSIS said:
Please check your PM. I sent you a template.
Good luck.

spicegirl said:

RIR EB3
Case# P-05172-xxxxx

I hate to discourage you, but gess the lady was trying to be nice.

If your case with PD of June 2004 can be approved in a couple of weeks. Then PBEC can clear all the back logn in a period of 2-3 months.

Any ways I wish you would get out of this mess(black hole) in two weeks as the lady said. Good luck. :)

how to get Screenshot from PBEC?

Can someone please let me know how to get screenshot of my pending labor application from PBEC.

I have applied from NJ in Jan-2003 in EB2 category. Received 45 days letter in 10/05. How can i know the status of my case?

Template for change of address

Subject:- "Change of address" (ETA Case Number: P-XXXXX-XXXXX)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is to inform you the 'change of address' of my residence.

My new residence address is:
XXXXX Xxxxxx Xx, Apt #XXX,
Xxxxxxxx Xx 00000

My new home phone number and email id are:
000-000-0000
xxxxxxx@gmail.com

Please update the above information in your database.

Here are the details of my Permanent labor application:

ETA Case Number: P-XXXXX-XXXXX
Employer Name:
Employer Address:
Alien Name:
Alien Address: "OLD ADDRESS"
Date of filing:
State filed:
Case number:
Case number:

Thank you,
XXXX xxxxx

code4food said:
I am interested in this template as well, as are probably many others. could you post it in this forum please or send me a PM.

Thanks.

Any patterns?

Looking at the recent approvals, it looks like cases belonging to a state are clubbed together and seem to be getting approved around the same time frame. For example, the CA cases seem to get approved till Dec 02, with only a few cases beyond that date having been approved, then NY cases getting approved almost till 3/2003, and now VA cases getting approved as if the world is going to end :)

So, where does FIFO come in here? Is it FIFO within a state??

Btw, any updates on the DOL case status link?

DOCSIS said:
Subject:- "Change of address" (ETA Case Number: P-XXXXX-XXXXX)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is to inform you the 'change of address' of my residence.

My new residence address is:
XXXXX Xxxxxx Xx, Apt #XXX,
Xxxxxxxx Xx 00000

My new home phone number and email id are:
000-000-0000
xxxxxxx@gmail.com

Please update the above information in your database.

Here are the details of my Permanent labor application:

ETA Case Number: P-XXXXX-XXXXX
Employer Name:
Employer Address:
Alien Name:
Alien Address: "OLD ADDRESS"
Date of filing:
State filed:
Case number:
Case number:

Thank you,
XXXX xxxxx

GC_Ven said:
I hate to discourage you, but gess the lady was trying to be nice.

If your case with PD of June 2004 can be approved in a couple of weeks. Then PBEC can clear all the back logn in a period of 2-3 months.

Any ways I wish you would get out of this mess(black hole) in two weeks as the lady said. Good luck. :)

well I was not told in 2 weeks, couple of weeks could mean several weeks

Hi:
I sent pbec an email. but no response on case status.
My specifics are:

PD Feb 2004

RD August 2004

Received 45 day Love letter Feb 2005. Attorney replied couple of days after receiving letter.

Case # P-04289-xxxxx

Can someone give me any idea what is happening and when I might hear anything from them.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Desi Unlucky said:
I have about 9 years of experience. All the experience is with the current and only employer i was with. I know that EB2's minimum requirement is Masters or 5+ years of experience.

My current employer has filed for GC in the EB2 category. Off late I heard different versions. Some say experience with current employer does not count ..... Is there any truth to this argument ?

PD: 11-FEB-2005
VA/EB2/RIR
45 Day Replied: March - 2006

Yes, they are correct. Experience with the employer is not accounted.

Congratulations !!!

mjames said:

Some words of wisdom:

Regards,
Mark

Case Number# XXXXX-20815

Approved August 3/06

Congratulations, I love to see people from 2001 getting out of this nightmare. How many of us are left in this lovely situation?

PD Oct 2001 EB2
NY DOL to PBEC
45 Day Letter Oct 2005