Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

rcahk said:
Congratulations, I love to see people from 2001 getting out of this nightmare. How many of us are left in this lovely situation?

PD Oct 2001 EB2
NY DOL to PBEC
45 Day Letter Oct 2005

Relax, Thousands of 2001 are still left. There is no way for PBEC to follow FIFO. It is entirely luck of the draw. It all about your karma. As a kid I did not regularly brush my teeth before going to bed and had to frequently lie to my mum about it. As a result my credit score with God karma took a significant hit. PBEC is approving only those with good karma score at this time. My advice to all of us whose LC is still stuck.... watch " My name is Earl"

sselva69 said:
Yes, they are correct. Experience with the employer is not accounted.
If the new position is more than 50% difference from the current one, the experience within the same company will count. Otherwise, it won't count. However, the question is how to prove the new position is "more than 50% difference". You need to have a good attorney/HR to straight this out. (I asked my attorney same question two weeks back and this is the answer she gave me)

GotGC?? said:
Looking at the recent approvals, it looks like cases belonging to a state are clubbed together and seem to be getting approved around the same time frame. For example, the CA cases seem to get approved till Dec 02, with only a few cases beyond that date having been approved, then NY cases getting approved almost till 3/2003, and now VA cases getting approved as if the world is going to end :)

So, where does FIFO come in here? Is it FIFO within a state??

Btw, any updates on the DOL case status link?

No pattern in PBEC - just mess.
The reason why you don't see approval from CA lately for example is because there are very few cases from CA in PBEC later than Dec 2002. Most cases from 2003 and on were sent to DBEC.

Hi Gotgc
Originally written by Gotgc.

Any patterns?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the recent approvals, it looks like cases belonging to a state are clubbed together and seem to be getting approved around the same time frame. For example, the CA cases seem to get approved till Dec 02, with only a few cases beyond that date having been approved, then NY cases getting approved almost till 3/2003, and now VA cases getting approved as if the world is going to end

So, where does FIFO come in here? Is it FIFO within a state??

I think I quite agree with you.

Hi Sbdol
Originally posted by Sbdol

The reason why you don't see approval from CA lately for example is because there are very few cases from CA in PBEC later than Dec 2002. Most cases from 2003 and on were sent to DBEC.

I am from Ca and my pd is April 2003. I had asked my attorney to call the 202 # and find my case status. He was told that nothing has been done on my case and the last thing he can see on the computer is that they had received the 45 day letter which was way back in Feb 2005. How do you answer that.
PLEASE HELP.

Godhelpgclover said:
Hi Sbdol
Originally posted by Sbdol

I am from Ca and my pd is April 2003. I had asked my attorney to call the 202 # and find my case status. He was told that nothing has been done on my case and the last thing he can see on the computer is that they had received the 45 day letter which was way back in Feb 2005. How do you answer that.
PLEASE HELP.
I did not say no cases I said a very few cases from CA after January 2003,
If you look at the tracker spreadsheet you'll notice that only a dozen of cases from CA from 2003 got to Philadelphia

Just called 202# number and the agent said my application is in Q. What does it mean?
It is like any aut-reply email. I could not get any estimate or time frame :-(

CASE NUMBER : P-05161-XXXXX
PD:10/2003
EB2 - RIR, VA

same response form 202#

I also got same response from 202#. The gentleman said, that my application is in Processing Q.

CASE NUMBER : D-05206-XXXXX
PD:03/2005
EB3 - RIR, TX
45 Day letter received : 06/23/06
45 Day letter replied : 07/05/06

NY approvals

Any NY approvals lately? My PD is Dec, 12 2002, gurus when can I expect my labor. I am seeing some 2003 NY approvals now. Whats going on with 2002?

Congrats and the template please

COngrats for getting out of this mess.

I sent out email to you but wasn't sure if it works. Could you please send me the template of your letter. THanks in advance

mjames said:
My employer received a final determination letter this morning. Thank you for your support and advice over the years. There were many times that I resorted to this form for support and advice and each time I walked away enlightened.

Some words of wisdom:
For years I took the back seat and waited on DOL to process my labor certificate. In June of this year I wrote letters requesting the assistance of congressmen senators. I also wrote the Department of Labor for a status update. Within 2 months my labor certificate was approved.

Good luck to all....I wish you the best
Regards,
Mark

SWA: Maryland
Priority Date (PD): Dec 18, 01
RD (Philly - Transferred to PBEC.): 09/07/2004
45 Day Notification Letter Received: January 19, 2005 / Reply: January 25, 2006
Case Number# XXXXX-20815

Approved August 3/06

Any TR approved

Hi,
Any news about TRs? TRs are totally forgotten by BEC :( . Does anybody know which category has more applications? RIR or TR. how BEC can be eliminated in 14 months, almost haven't touched TRs :confused:

Any movement on 2001/2002 cases

Guys,

I have started seeing approvals from Marc 2003 now and my case from Sep 02 is still pending. Are there still a lot of ppl with 2002 cases pending? I hope they haven't just decided to move on without clearing the backlog.

Getting very frustrating...

same response from 202#

I also called 202# today and the person said the same thing. He said my case is also in Queue and no ETA.

My PD is of Jan 2003 for NJ. EB2/RIR

At least I am Still here. PD June 2002.

Waiting Waiting & Waithing :confused:

2002calabor said:
Guys,

I have started seeing approvals from Marc 2003 now and my case from Sep 02 is still pending. Are there still a lot of ppl with 2002 cases pending? I hope they haven't just decided to move on without clearing the backlog.

TR Approvals

:mad:

I have seen few TR approvals in this forum which already went to regional level prior to backlog.

I don't think they have even started the recruitment instruction for TR cases.

shikev said:
Hi,
Any news about TRs? TRs are totally forgotten by BEC :( . Does anybody know which category has more applications? RIR or TR. how BEC can be eliminated in 14 months, almost haven't touched TRs :confused:

Waiting EB2 - RIR NJ June 5 2002

2002calabor said:
Guys,

Thanks

DOCSIS said:
GChelp123:
I have used the following email id to inform/update my address. I got a confirmation email from them in a week or so.

info@phi.dflc.us
Thanks DOCSIS,

I did sent an email yesterday...so according to your experience I should wait at least a week before following-up..

could some body please give me the 202 number , thanks

could some body please give me the 202 number , thanks