Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

not a box

jhegde said:
Sounds like box 04320 is gone missing at both Dallas and Philly.
04320 is not a box ,its that , 320th day of year 04 they inputted the data in BEC system. GOD knows about their Scheme for processing. hope your case will be next..

Does experience with current employer count ?

I have about 9 years of experience. All the experience is with the current and only employer i was with. I know that EB2's minimum requirement is Masters or 5+ years of experience.

My current employer has filed for GC in the EB2 category. Off late I heard different versions. Some say experience with current employer does not count ..... Is there any truth to this argument ?

PD: 11-FEB-2005
VA/EB2/RIR
45 Day Replied: March - 2006

320st day of 04 catogorized as box

waitinglist2003 said:
04320 is not a box ,its that , 320th day of year 04 they inputted the data in BEC system. GOD knows about their Scheme for processing. hope your case will be next..

15th Nov, i.e. 320th day of 2004 is catogorized and has been put into the container numbered 04320. All the containers are stacked and used to carry with a forklift around the BECs. Some one at iv.org posted a picture showing how forklists were used to carry these huge containers. Where do you think all these physical files are stacked; obviously in a container, and these containers are numbered referencing with "BEC Received Date". Hope this makes sense. Anyway, its definetely not FIFO at DBEC but it looks like now they are following some methodology at PBEC. Goodluck to you. You will be the first to get approval before me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the experience with the same employer can count iff

if you have moved up in your job position and your current job duties are more than 50% different than your previous job duties.
It is also referred as progressive experience and of course burden of proof lies with the petitioner, but it is well worth the try given all this retrogression.
Hope this helps, please feel free to provide any additional comments.
frog

still confused

Was trying here for some help.
My priority date is July 04. Got the 45 day letter in June 06 and replied within 10 days.
Now my lawyer gets a letter stating that the case has been closed.

(On a side note got a PERM approval in May 06...but for a different position. ).

Are the pre-perm and perm cases related? How many days does it take to re-open the case.

Sorry if i had sidetracked the topic.
Any suggestions would be really appreicated.

TIA.

PBEC Email id for mailing address change

Hello friends,

Can any one of you please let me know which email address I should use to let PBEC know about a change in my residential address.

Thanks for your help.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations VAWaitingLabor.
Good luck.
VAWaitingLabor said:
My Labor Approved.

See details below...Good luck to every one.

Labor Approved: 08/01/2006
Mail Received On: 08/05/2006

info@phi.dflc.us

GChelp123:
I have used the following email id to inform/update my address. I got a confirmation email from them in a week or so.

info@phi.dflc.us

GChelp123 said:
Hello friends,

Can any one of you please let me know which email address I should use to let PBEC know about a change in my residential address.

Thanks for your help.

H1 extension

Hi everyone,
I know this is not a proper thread to ask this question. However I searched the whole forums, found all H1 threads are not really active. I would appreciate if anyone could provid me the right thread. It will be great if you know the answer of my questions. I filed the 2nd 3yr extension for my H1 from California center. My notice date is June1, however, the processing date on the website updated on Aug 3 is already June 2, I still haven't heard anything from them yet. I just called. The lady didn't give me any information just told me they won't really provide addional handling for any case filled within 90 days. I'm really worried about it since my current H1 is expiring. Has anyone experienced the similar situation before? I really appreciate your response and any input. Please help!
JYW

JYW2004 said:
Hi everyone,
I know this is not a proper thread to ask this question. However I searched the whole forums, found all H1 threads are not really active. I would appreciate if anyone could provid me the right thread. It will be great if you know the answer of my questions. I filed the 2nd 3yr extension for my H1 from California center. My notice date is June1, however, the processing date on the website updated on Aug 3 is already June 2, I still haven't heard anything from them yet. I just called. The lady didn't give me any information just told me they won't really provide addional handling for any case filled within 90 days. I'm really worried about it since my current H1 is expiring. Has anyone experienced the similar situation before? I really appreciate your response and any input. Please help!
JYW

If your current H1 is expiring and you have filed for extension you need not worry. You will not be out of status. As far as new H1 goes, you will get the approval eventually. Hang in there as long as you have receipt number you are good. Dont worry.

if doubts, talk to an immigration attorney.

Query

I got my Labor Approved.
Can i join in my current place as permanent, If my employer agreed and my current place willing to process I-140 and I-485.
if yes, what else need to be done

gc_pain_ca:

Could you share your PD and other information please.

I am not sure that you can join your employer with this approved labor right now.
As far as I know, you can join your employer after the following conditions:
1. Should have I-140 approval
2. 6-months (180 days) after I-485 application submission/filed

Again, I am not very sure. Probably some experts will confirm.
Good luck.

gc_pain_ca said:
I got my Labor Approved.
Can i join in my current place as permanent, If my employer agreed and my current place willing to process I-140 and I-485.

Mar 14th 2003, VA, RIR Labor approved.

Hi,

After a long waiting my labor got approved. I got letter from my attorney on Sat 5th Aug. I see some hopes coming along.

Here is my Details:

PD: 14th Mar 2003
State: VA, RIR
Approval Date: July 26 2006
45 days letter:18-Feb-05
ETA #: P-04287-xxxxx
Certifying officer: Barbara Shelly

Address change

I had sent an email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US for Address change and got this instant reply.

Check out the Address updates part of alien....

You have reached the Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions please email your request to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US
Case withdraws

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions and status inquiry, please visit the following internet website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. The next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

Your patience is appreciated.

Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center

For Internal Use Only

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Query

I got my Labor Approved.
Can i join in my current place as permanent, If my employer agreed and my current place willing ....

Occupation Title changed.

Gurus, please help
The lastest screen shot I received shows that my occupation title has been changed from the one my case was filed under. The prevailing wages column is blank.

Experts or anyone who is in the same condition please help as to what are my options now. Thanks

gc_pain_ca said:
I got my Labor Approved.
Can i join in my current place as permanent, If my employer agreed and my current place willing ....
Can u please post your info
Thanks

mytwocents said:
Was trying here for some help.
My priority date is July 04. Got the 45 day letter in June 06 and replied within 10 days.
Now my lawyer gets a letter stating that the case has been closed.

(On a side note got a PERM approval in May 06...but for a different position. ).

Are the pre-perm and perm cases related? How many days does it take to re-open the case.

Sorry if i had sidetracked the topic.
Any suggestions would be really appreicated.

TIA.

My e-mail to reopen was sent July 13, still nothing.