Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

online status check?

they said online status check will be available soon. Anyone knows when and where? so frustrating.

I doubt that they can finish it up by September 2007. is there any talk that they will transfer some cases to Delas?

call to 202

bereasonable said:
they said online status check will be available soon. Anyone knows when and where? so frustrating.

I doubt that they can finish it up by September 2007. is there any talk that they will transfer some cases to Delas?

I am so disapointed, I called yesterday and the man answered me my case did not move is still in the queue

I asked him about the online status check he did not know when is going be available....

FL RIR PD 6/17/03
45 letter received 2/17/05 (1 year and half may be they are planning to send a new one)

:confused: :mad:

Guys could you please confirm if 202 number is still working?? I didn't get letter yet and dying to get some status from PBEC.
Is there any particular time we should be calling??

yes, #202 is working

nyprog-8-27 said:
Guys could you please confirm if 202 number is still working?? I didn't get letter yet and dying to get some status from PBEC.
Is there any particular time we should be calling??

I called today morning and it is working. My case was assigned to Analyst on May 3rd 2006 and still the status is 'IN PROCESS'. God knows what it is.

Got LC approved NY PD March 03

Friends ..finally got my LC approved..
PD March 2003
State: NY
45 day letter: May 25th 2006
LC approval: July 26th 2006

I hope you guys will get yours soon too...

All the Best! :)

GCMD0203 said:
Is it EB2 or EB3? RIR/TR? when did you recive 45-day letter? was there any NOF? My PD is the same as yours and from MD. I haven't heard about my LC approval yet. Hope I get to hear about it today. :)

Its EB2, RIR, 45-day letter is received 01/05/06. replied 01/13/06. No NOF. Labor approved 07/25/06 but heard from lawyer on 08/03/06.

Your case already approved, check with your lawyer.

Could you please share the exact date in March?

Guys, when you mention the PD, if possible, could you please mention the date as well?

4sai said:
PD March 2003

Hey 4SAI,
Congrats!! Mine too filed from NY PD Jan-2003.. Could you please share your first few digits of ETA Case# (like P-05173-XXXXX )?

Mine is
PD Jan 2003/NY
ETA Case# P-05181-XXXXX
45 Days Letter: Nov10 2005
LCA Approval: Not yet

4sai said:
PD March 2003

Good for you !!

Congratulations, your case brought me some hope. Mine is PD Oct 2001 and I have three american kids. How can they do this to people?

EB3 to EB2 conversion

EB3 to EB2 conversion

NY/RIR
PD: Jan 2003
Labor Approved: July 2006

I went to file my I140 after I rcvd the labor confirmation. Then I came to know from my lawyer that mine is an EB3 and not EB2. In Jan 2003 when I went to meet my lawyer he had agreed that my case could be considered as EB2 since I have a Bachelors degree with 9 yrs of exp. But later when the lawyer discussed with my employer they said that for the required position they only need a Bachelor degree holder with 3 years of exp. and so went the ad in the paper. So then I fell in to EB3 of which I was not aware until yesterday. I would not have bothered a bit if not for the priority dates. PD for EB3 is April 01.

In the last 3 years I have got promoted and is holding a higher position. Will this factor help in the conversion?

Does anyone think it is a good idea to convert form EB3 to EB2? Please give me some suggestions.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
your approval might be coming in a week or so

catch_gc said:
Hey 4SAI,
Congrats!! Mine too filed from NY PD Jan-2003.. Could you please share your first few digits of ETA Case# (like P-05173-XXXXX )?

Mine is
PD Jan 2003/NY
ETA Case# P-05181-XXXXX
45 Days Letter: Nov10 2005
LCA Approval: Not yet
YOur approval must be round the corner. My PD is on Feb 03. so yours will be somewhere..

How to get screenshots from PBEC?

Can someone please let me know how to get screenshot of my pending labor application from PBEC.

I have applied from NJ in Jan-2003 in EB2 category. Received 45 days letter in 10/05. How can i know the status of my case?

Any labor clearance from Virginia 2003 cases

Hello Friends,

Are there any approvals from PBEC for Virginia 03 cases. My
PD 10/24/2003
Case Number P-05161-XXXXX

Desperately waiting for my labor certification

Giri

Kar_P said:
Hello Friends,

Are there any approvals from PBEC for Virginia 03 cases. My
PD 10/24/2003
Case Number P-05161-XXXXX

Desperately waiting for my labor certification

Giri

My strong guess on your case here is that it may take couple of months. Hope I'm wrong and you get it soon:) This is the reason for this guess. When you look at the approval trend you see approvals in groups related to a a region. In the past I have seen approvals for CA till 12/02, for VA till end of 02, for NY any where from year 01 to year 03/03 cases, for ATL region till end of 02 except a couple of cases that shows till mid of 03 for ATL region.

All I can say is that all old timers who were very active in the forum almost got approved except few people in 01 and 02. So in a month or two we may start seeing flood of 03 case approvals. We are seeing the 03 approvals now. So till then hang in there!

MY PD.
10/28/2003.
Eb2, FL state and state cleared, moved to ATL region.
Case no: ETA-05013-xxxxx.

Oct282003 said:
My strong guess on your case here is that it may take couple of months. Hope I'm wrong and you get it soon:) This is the reason for this guess. When you look at the approval trend you see approvals in groups related to a a region. In the past I have seen approvals for CA till 12/02, for VA till end of 02, for NY any where from year 01 to year 03/03 cases, for ATL region till end of 02 except a couple of cases that shows till mid of 03 for ATL region.

All I can say is that all old timers who were very active in the forum almost got approved except few people in 01 and 02. So in a month or two we may start seeing flood of 03 case approvals. We are seeing the 03 approvals now. So till then hang in there!

MY PD.
10/28/2003.

Thanks for the encouraging predictions for 2003 folks. :)
Hope everyone gets out of this mess really soon...

What about 2001?

Oct282003 said:

MY PD.
10/28/2003.

Do you have any clue as to why people from NY are still stuck in 2001?

PD July 2001 and stuck with Dallas BEC!

rcahk said:
Do you have any clue as to why people from NY are still stuck in 2001?
Atleast Philadelphia seems to be following a pattern of approvals whereas the Dallas BEC is doing mostly 2004 and once ina blue moon 2003 cases.. all is forgotten about 2001 cases! Where is the concept of FIFO! The people who filed in 2004 and 2005 are getting approvals versus 2001ers. 2004 people cannot file I-485 because of retrogression, and those who can, are stuck in labor department! Backlog is growing exponentially at various levels now! :mad:

Case at Dallas BEC, EB2/RIR/CA
45 day letter replied and received at Dallase BEC 7/21/06
Labor approval : Waiting!!

Anyone from CA who is still waiting?

While we're seeing cases filed in other states processed by PBEC, I can't stop wondering what happen to those "lucky ones" who filed cases in CA and got theirs moved in PBEC instead of DBEC. Does anyone from CA got their cases processed (approved or NOF) lately? (within last 4 weeks)

My attorney told me that my case was assigned to analyst. (My attorney found a live person to talk to last week, not the 202#, someone in PBEC.) That person didn't tell her how long it will take to process my case. Does anyone in this forum knows (or can guess) how long it will take to have an analyst to process a case assign to him/her? (Don't worry, I know it's just FYI based on individial's experience :) )

For what I am seeing, they keep playing with people lives, approving cases from 2003 or 2004 that can not take the next step due PD for I140 is 2001, and holding the ones from 2001 preventing them from escaping this “concentration reduction center”, where the only reduction is by dead or when your company close or you lose your job.

Is Bad luck stuck with Box 4320 (P or D)?

cagcgc said:
While we're seeing cases filed in other states processed by PBEC, I can't stop wondering what happen to those "lucky ones" who filed cases in CA and got theirs moved in PBEC instead of DBEC. Does anyone from CA got their cases processed (approved or NOF) lately? (within last 4 weeks)

My attorney told me that my case was assigned to analyst. (My attorney found a live person to talk to last week, not the 202#, someone in PBEC.) That person didn't tell her how long it will take to process my case. Does anyone in this forum knows (or can guess) how long it will take to have an analyst to process a case assign to him/her? (Don't worry, I know it's just FYI based on individial's experience :) )

Sounds like box 04320 is gone missing at both Dallas and Philly.

Last edited by a moderator: