Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Sugession Needsss

Hello All,

I am thinking of joining new company B in 7th year of extension from comany A...to start my immigration process in PERM.

All of you gurus can tell me something....

Is it possible to join company B in 7th yaer extension whihc I got it from edn company

sm11299 said:
Guys,

My labor is certified atlast. After waiting for 5 years and 2 months.
What a relief :) . I wish you all good luck. I believe you'll all get your
labor certified very soon.

This forum has been very helpful to me all along. See you all in I-140
forum soon.

Thanks,
sm11299
I cannot believe how you can stand for it for so long! Congratulations, Buddy!

Good to see approvals coming from PBEC

It was DBEC V/s PBEC . Now there is a counterpart to
PBEC in the I-140 stage. That is Nebraska Service Center.
Some of the I-140 approvals from Texas Service Center
happened in 10 days ! So pray the application to go to TSC ;-)

waitinglist2003 said:
I think PBEC can hire some of us from the forum. we can finish all the jobs fatser than anyone else ... We should contact them... :)

Don't you know that you cannot leave your employer for another employer when your GC is in process?.. :)

Congratulations!

GC_Victim2003 said:
Finally my LCP certified.

PD: 02/21/2003.
State: MD.

Is it EB2 or EB3? RIR/TR? when did you recive 45-day letter? was there any NOF? My PD is the same as yours and from MD. I haven't heard about my LC approval yet. Hope I get to hear about it today. :)

Feasible in 14 Months?

08/04/2006: Elimination of Backlog Labor Certification Applications: Feasible in 14 Months?

The DOL authorities confirmed in San Antonio in June that the data entries were about to be completed by the end of June and mailing out of all the 45-day letters might also be completed by middle or within July 2006. The authorities also confirmed that traditional regular labor certification applicants would start receiving the recruitment instructions with their prevailing wage determination to accelerate the recruitment process beginning from later part of July 2006.
For a while, the employers received en masse the 45-day letters in the mail, but lately it has slowed down for unknown reasons. Sources indicate that the initial schedule has been somewhat pushed off. However, the DOL website still promises that they will eliminate all the backlog cases in 14 months. The period of 14 months may be a long time for the immigrants but a short time for the agency to eliminate tons of complicated labor certification applications. This is particularly true in that as the elimination program approaches the end of the rope, the morale of the temporary workers that manage, operate, and process applications is expected to drop substantially.
The late slow-down of the pace of processing of the backlog applications raises a misgiving that unless the agency works out a special procedure or device, they may not be able to reach the goal.. There are still tons of traditional applications that await a time-consuming supervised recruitment process and adjudication including audits. The c6nsumers want to see some speed-up action before we approach the year-end holiday season and work slow-downs.

Concurrent Filing (I140 & I765 (EAD))

My Labor just approved,

My question is.. ( I think this is not the right forum to post )
Can i Concurrent Filing (I140 & I765 (EAD)) ?. I need to have my EAD ASAP. What are the possible way to make it faster ?. What is the processing time as per the current status ?

Thanks

gc_pain_ca said:
My Labor just approved,

Can i Concurrent Filing (I140 & I765 (EAD)) ?. I need to have my EAD ASAP. What are the possible way to make it faster ?. What is the processing time as per the current status ?

Thanks
gc_pain_ca ,

what is your PD and is your case EB2/EB3?

If you don't mind, could you share the date and some numbers from your case number? This is one of the latest cases from CA....thansk!

gc_pain_ca said:
PD - FEB/2003
RIR/EB2
California

Sorry my friend

gc_pain_ca said:
PD - FEB/2003
RIR/EB2
California

I forgot to ask if you are an Indian. If you are an Indian then you cannot file I-485 at this time. You will have to wait, hope and pray that in october the EB2 category visa dates move forward. Right now the EB2 category is unavailable. So, if you are Indian then you cannot file I-485. Go ahead and file for I-140.

Good luck to all of us.

Yes, Indian,
Case # - P-04296-XXXXX.
I did read few days back, When you file I140&I485 concurrently, You could apply for EAD by online. My concern is to get EAD ?. Is the above info is true ?

You can file I-140 after your labor is approved, but in order to file for EAD or AP, you need to qualify to file for AOS (I-485). If your PD is current for EB2 (by the way, for India it is not) you can not file AOS and therefore can not file for EAD.

There is speculation that it might open up in Oct, so you have two options:
a. File just 140 now, and wait for PD to become current to file AOS/EAD/AP
b. Wait for PD to become current to file 140/AOS/EAD/AP

gc_pain_ca said:
My Labor just approved,

Thanks

Depends

gc_pain_ca said:
My Labor just approved,

Thanks

If you are affected by retrogression or the lack of Visa numbers you cannot file concurrently. If not, then go ahead and file togther

ETA on My case

Today morning i called 202 number .Guy informed me as my case is assigned to Analyst. Do any of Gurus can tell me when can i expect approved letter.

PD-feb28/2003
State-DE

ped1 said:
I am a silent reader and saw some approvals for Feb 2003, My Pd is Feb 28, 2003, state - DE. Since I last checked the status was RIR in march 2006.

I am waiting for good news..... when will that be......

Cannot file Concurrent

gc_pain_ca said:
Yes, Indian,
Case # - P-04296-XXXXX.
I did read few days back, When you file I140&I485 concurrently, You could apply for EAD by online. My concern is to get EAD ?. Is the above info is true ?

I'm Indian too. and I know for a fact that since the visa numbers are unavailable in EB2 category for Indians we cannot avail the option of concurrent filing for I-140 & I-485. We have to wait till Oct and hope that the visa date for EB2 for India moves forward to beyond Feb 2003 to be able to file for I-485(Adjustment Of Status), EAD (Employment Authorisation Document) and AP (Advance Parole - Travel Document).

Good Luck

1-140/I-485 concurrent filing - How likely ?

All,

My labor was approved yesterday. EB2 with PD of May 9 2001 and Indian origin. My PD was current once. I understand that vasa numbers are unavailable for EB2/India category.

Here are my questions :
1) After october, what are the chances that the visa numbers are available ?

2) If visa numbers are available, can they move the previous current date backwards ? That is, if in the past the 'current date' was May 2002, can they move it backwards to May 2001.

3) If visa numbers are NOT available, any guess on how many months or years it would take for visa numbers to be available again ?

Thanks,
sm11299

Anything anyone says here would be speculation, so let me take my best shot at it.

1. There is general concensus that it'll open up for EB-2 India with a date greater than or equal to the last date when it closed (Jan 2003).

2. Visa numbers can certainly move back wards (like it did for India EB3) this time. But once it opens up for EB2 (with whatever date) it's unlikely to move back immediately

With your May 2001 PD with EB2, I'd personally be jumping up & down :)

sm11299 said:
All,

My labor was approved yesterday. EB2 with PD of May 9 2001 and Indian origin. My PD was current once. I understand that vasa numbers are unavailable for EB2/India category.

Here are my questions :
1) After october, what are the chances that the visa numbers are available ?

2) If visa numbers are available, can they move the previous current date backwards ? That is, if in the past the 'current date' was May 2002, can they move it backwards to May 2001.

3) If visa numbers are NOT available, any guess on how many months or years it would take for visa numbers to be available again ?

Thanks,
sm11299