Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

2026933010 only automated now?

Guys am I the only one out of luck with 202#- everytime we call them now- only automated massage appers to be there-can some of people who called within few days confirm?

Assuming, you can not get hold of your attorney, the HR is the best to talk to and get a status.

So,
Day 1: Buy your HR a big lunch
Day 2: Ask HR to call 202-693-3010 number and get the status

Good Luck!

rikki said:
i was wondering what is this 202 number ,
whats the best approach to get an status
i know i called some 202 number long time back but
the analyst mentioned that it can reply only
to the employer or attorney.
any suggestions

Anxiously waiting

Seeing all the Feb 03 approvals I am getting very anxious with every passing hour hoping to hear the good news. On 7/21 my supervisor had called and found out the case was assigned to analyst and the same day lawyer got a screen shot showing that all the fields have been filled .... Gurus, Saknia, MDwatch and others when can I expect to hear the good news?

Details are in signature

NY Labor Aproved

Guys,

After a long wait, I just received email from my lawyer that my NY labor has been approved.

PD APR , 2003
NY- RIR
45 day letter received in Nov,2005

Hi,

Does anyone know what questions they ask when pose yourself as an HR. I just called up the 202 #, there was a lady who picked up and i said, "We would like to check the status of LC for one our employee" and she connected me right to some one else whose voice mail said that he was away from his desk... didnt leave any message. Will try again and let you guys know.. I got my 45 day Letter in Nov' 2005 too and replied the next day... didnt hear anything back from them.

Wow, April 2003

eadhas said:
Guys,

After a long wait, I just received email from my lawyer that my NY labor has been approved.

PD APR , 2003
NY- RIR

This is encouraging!!

eadhas said:
Guys,

PD APR , 2003
NY- RIR

Congrats !!! post the approval details when you receive the letter at home or get a copy from your attorney :)

eadhas said:
Guys,

PD APR , 2003
NY- RIR

Congrats to you and wish you all the best for I-140.

Can you give us your case number. My pd is 4/23/2003, also from n.y

Is it EB2 OR EB3 ?

Thanks

Sorry for your situation

khogaye said:
ABSOLUTELY INSANE NOT ENCOURAGING, I AM FEB2002, 45 DAYS 45 2005

Although it is not good that all the 2001/02s have not made, there are also several thousands more that are in line from 2003 and later. All i am saying is that it is encouraging news for the rest of us. See the DBEC forum where 2004 approvals are coming in every day.

I know this is a sensitive issue but c'mon, is there any harm in feeling happy

Take a chill-pill

khogaye said:
ABSOLUTELY INSANE NOT ENCOURAGING, I AM FEB2002, 45 DAYS 45 2005

Folks,
I had spoken with the 202#-guy couple of days ago and he had flatly denied that they were approving early'03 applications. Basically, what he had said was that the applications are processed in a certain timespan. So, according to him, currently the applications processed are from mid-02 to early'03.

Then I had questioned him about the fact that there are some people waiting from late'01 and early'02 - his response was that applications that are easier to process are adjudicated quickly. Hence this might explain the fact people with RIR apps from early'03 are processed quickly and then there are others (with NOF and RFE's) still waiting to hear.

I had also mentioned him about the fact that there were lot of people waiting to get their cases re-opened. Same reponse - the backlog team may not have gotten to re-opening them yet.

My Take - all the applications are processed in a certain timespan and NOT by dates. PBEC is still screwed up with the whole FIFO thing. They are approving as fast as they can (finally !). Also, I don't think people from yr01/02 should take too much to heart now and loose sleep (I know its hard) about the fact that there applications are not getting adjudicated. I think all these more recent approvals from '03 are the result of easier applications getting approved (mostly RIR's). I don't think the intent is to move to more '03 applications and leave others behind - its just the matter of getting to those older apps. I know its high-time they should get the heck straight and stop playing with people lives...

With PBEC so much in mess - there are absolute anarchy about FIFO. There is no state-wide or national FIFO. We come up with theories about this and that ... but the bottomline is PBEC is absolutely understaffed and works much slower than usual bureaucratic processes...

yes you are right PBEC is in mess

Sahil2002 said:
Folks,
I had spoken with the 202#-guy couple of days ago and he had flatly denied that they were approving early'03 applications. Basically, what he had said was that the applications are processed in a certain timespan. So, according to him, currently the applications processed are from mid-02 to early'03.

Then I had questioned him about the fact that there are some people waiting from late'01 and early'02 - his response was that applications that are easier to process are adjudicated quickly. Hence this might explain the fact people with RIR apps from early'03 are processed quickly and then there are others (with NOF and RFE's) still waiting to hear.

I had also mentioned him about the fact that there were lot of people waiting to get their cases re-opened. Same reponse - the backlog team may not have gotten to re-opening them yet.

My Take - all the applications are processed in a certain timespan and NOT by dates. PBEC is still screwed up with the whole FIFO thing. They are approving as fast as they can (finally !). Also, I don't think people from yr01/02 should take too much to heart now and loose sleep (I know its hard) about the fact that there applications are not getting adjudicated. I think all these more recent approvals from '03 are the result of easier applications getting approved (mostly RIR's). I don't think the intent is to move to more '03 applications and leave others behind - its just the matter of getting to those older apps. I know its high-time they should get the heck straight and stop playing with people lives...

With PBEC so much in mess - there are absolute anarchy about FIFO. There is no state-wide or national FIFO. We come up with theories about this and that ... but the bottomline is PBEC is absolutely understaffed and works much slower than usual bureaucratic processes...

I think PBEC can hire some of us from the forum. we can finish all the jobs fatser than anyone else ... We should contact them... :)

Did you ask the 202 Guy about the Check Status Link?

Sahil2002 said:
Folks,

:confused: Absolutely no hope for me in near future PD Dec 2001.

--------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 06
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination

Sahil2002 said:
Folks,

Labor Certified !!!

Guys,

My labor is certified atlast. After waiting for 5 years and 2 months.
What a relief :) . I wish you all good luck. I believe you'll all get your
labor certified very soon.

This forum has been very helpful to me all along. See you all in I-140
forum soon.

Thanks,
sm11299

congrates sm1129

sm11299 said:
Guys,

My labor is certified atlast. After waiting for 5 years and 2 months.
What a relief :) . I wish you all good luck. I believe you'll all get your
labor certified very soon.

This forum has been very helpful to me all along. See you all in I-140
forum soon.

Thanks,
sm11299
Damn that is long time.. I can understand your pain...congrates again...