Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

ARE THESE NOF's just coming from PBEC only or are these coming from DBEC and PBEC?

BY WHAT DATE IS DOL SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH THE ONLINE STATUS CHECKER LINK?

support.gc said:
ARE THESE NOF's just coming from PBEC only or are these coming from DBEC and PBEC?

BY WHAT DATE IS DOL SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH THE ONLINE STATUS CHECKER LINK?

Saab..!!

no one is blind here...dont add some more headache to our life..!!

NOFs are coming only from PBEC

I looked through 10-15 pages of DBEC thread nobody is mentioning NOFs, it looks like they are only coming from PBEC.
We will see how things will unfold next few days, but this is a reason for headache, it looks like that dallas bec employees are more pro-immigrant. :eek:
Hopefully we will have that online status check soon and knowing where you stand it will be big relief.

noluck2005, noluck2006 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
StressTestInUSA said:
Saab..!!

no one is blind here...dont add some more headache to our life..!!

stress test... he is doing the right thing. many r blind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another random approval from PBEC

hebron
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2005

Labor Certification Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All-
I got my LC approved.
Details:
PD: September 2004
EB3 Non RIR, NH
Transferred from state to Regional DOl and then to BEC from Regional
45 DL: June 9,2006
45 DL Replied: Replied same day
LC Approved: June 21
Got mail from PBEC: July 12.

Thanks!

Days_go_by said:
Agree with earlier repleis to your questions, as per my understanding,
One thing though, H1-H4 will not be automatic, she would have to file for H4 again,
I am in same situation,

So when I include my wife in I-485 should her status be chnaged back to H4? or can it stay in H1?

No

For the type 'RIR denied' NOF, it looks like EB2 or EB3 does not really matter. The way recruitment is done is different for RIR or Traditional cases in the old labor cert system. For RIR, the basis is to show that there is a shortage of US workers significantly to justify the quick filing. In contrast in traditional cases, a supvervised recruiting is needed.

May be given the conditions at that time, based on the job location, if there were many qualified applicants who applied for unemployment benefits or something like that in that area, PBEC thought there were US workers available.

So whoever got this NOF, lets track the job location in LC and also any layoffs etc in the company or in the area.

If they were to issue NOF based on the business necessity to have Master's or years of expereience needed for the minimum job requirement, then those
we can say are because the case is filed to be a EB-2.

Just my2 cents on this.

narayana_pan said:
It looks like PBEC issuing the NOF to EB2 Cases not for EB3
Any comments ???
:(

RIR Denied location info so far

venkat_gc CA EB2-RIR Sep 16 2002
am_frustrated VA EB3-RIR May 22 2002
WaitingforCALC CA EB2-RIR Dec 2002

All the above are from 2002, begining May to Dec 2002. Others who get this NOF add your info to the above list and lets track.

mdgc2001 said:
venkat_gc CA EB2-RIR Sep 16 2002
am_frustrated VA EB3-RIR May 22 2002
WaitingforCALC CA EB2-RIR Dec 2002

All the above are from 2002, begining May to Dec 2002. Others who get this NOF add your info to the above list and lets track.
Hi
I am EB2 if you "C" my signature I got NOF in 2005 and LC 2002 DEC... :(

mdgc2001 said:
For the type 'RIR denied' NOF, it looks like EB2 or EB3 does not really matter. The way recruitment is done is different for RIR or Traditional cases in the old labor cert system. For RIR, the basis is to show that there is a shortage of US workers significantly to justify the quick filing. In contrast in traditional cases, a supvervised recruiting is needed.

May be given the conditions at that time, based on the job location, if there were many qualified applicants who applied for unemployment benefits or something like that in that area, PBEC thought there were US workers available.

So whoever got this NOF, lets track the job location in LC and also any layoffs etc in the company or in the area.

If they were to issue NOF based on the business necessity to have Master's or years of expereience needed for the minimum job requirement, then those
we can say are because the case is filed to be a EB-2.

Just my2 cents on this.
My case is filed from VA. And sure enough there were tons of layoffs around the time and in whole US right after the bubble burst ie in March 2002, when my employer posted the advt.

Not to believe this as the sole reason though, since im seeing approvals as well around the time.

Additional reasons would be nature of advt. eg, my employers advt had "mutiple positions" and had all the s/w skills in the world mentioned. In my opinion the posting being "too broad" may be another major reason.

I was told that my labor certificate was issued on June 22. but neither my lawyer nor my company has received it by mail as of today July 13.

Anybody has any idea why it takes them so long to send out approved certificate?

Any information would be much appreciated.

-------------------
PD: May 11 2002
45 days letter: DEC 2005
Labor issued: June 22
Labor received by mail: ?????