Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi Subrata,

Even my manager called that 202 number today and they told NOF letter was issued but its been sitting since 06/27/06 and my employer and attorney haven't received anything. Couple of weeks my manager called up and they told the NOF thing, but the other day somebody from 202 called and told it is in almost final step and should be done by Sep'06....I dont know it is so confusing... why can't these ppl at PBEC be honest ?

God Bless us in this situation....

NY, RIR, EB3
PD : April' 02
45 DL : Oct' 2005
ETA # P-05123-90xxxx

subrata_baguli said:
It worked. I was told that NOF was recommended on 4/7/06. However, my employer did not receive any letter from PBEC or any where else.

Yes you can file your wife under H1

H1 is an acceptable immigration status while co-filing I-485. So no worries.
Good luck.

NJPD022003 said:
Hello Forum Gurus,
I am still waiting for the labor approval, as every one is aware this process does have financial, social and psychological effects on family members who cannot work.
So guys did any one figure out what the heck PBEC is doing or what pattern they are doing, I am kind of losing hope and my company is sucking me like a vampire on the project rate.
I am seeking some advice on this so the answer would help a lot of members in similar situation
And here comes the million dollar info!!
If I process an H1 for my wife and her wife and she gets it approved and she works and then stops working she WILL NOT automatically be on H4 status. The status change needs to be approved.
Now the million dollar question ?
Let’s say I got an H1 approved for my wife and she starts working can I include he with my GC processing when her status changes to H1 from H4
I am assuming that we include the wives info during 485 what should be the status of my wife will H1 create an issue?

4MyWife said:
H1 is an acceptable immigration status while co-filing I-485. So no worries.
Good luck.

Agree with earlier repleis to your questions, as per my understanding,
One thing though, H1-H4 will not be automatic, she would have to file for H4 again,
I am in same situation,

received nof

yesterday after finding that my pd and case received data have been changed, I consulted with the lawyer and the lowyer sent me the NOF titled Reduction in Recruitment Denied. The lawyer is working with our hr to get all the recruitment statictics from 2002. Here are some questions that I have....

1. What happens now..does the labor application continue in the Non-RIR eb2 category. has any one seen any approvals after the change from RIR to Non-RIR

2. I have recently applied for my H1B extension. like in the last week of june 2006. Will this be effected.

if any one has any information related to the two questions...please let me know..

Thank you all for the collaboration in this forum...

202 number

I called 202-693-3010 number and they told me that they are not able to give me the info about my LC, but my lawyer or employer can call and they will give them info. My lawyer told me last Friday "there is no way to check status of application"; he is suposed to be one of the better atorneys in immigration field. So probably he doesn't want to call :mad: , or worse he don't know about 202 number :eek:
My HR is just forwarding my e-mails to lawyer, and he is like don't bother me, "as soon as we receive somthing I will let you know", biggest joke from him is "you are on top of my priority list". Well I know that lawyers have to deal with lot of frustrated people, but they are %^$#@* :mad:
He told me to email himin about 1 month so then I will just tell him about 202 number and that they will give him info if he calls :mad:
I just came to conclusion tht you have to keep callin and keep bugging lawyers and HR otherwise nothing will happened, lawyer probably thinks well he is EB3 and LC is nothing anyway, well LC is the crucial step of this process
I am starting to worry about my application PD 10/02 CA RIR EB3 :confused: :(

Still positive optimist we will se how it goes

waitingforCALC said:
yesterday after finding that my pd and case received data have been changed, I consulted with the lawyer and the lowyer sent me the NOF titled Reduction in Recruitment Denied. The lawyer is working with our hr to get all the recruitment statictics from 2002. Here are some questions that I have....

1. What happens now..does the labor application continue in the Non-RIR eb2 category. has any one seen any approvals after the change from RIR to Non-RIR

2. I have recently applied for my H1B extension. like in the last week of june 2006. Will this be effected.

if any one has any information related to the two questions...please let me know..

It says RIR denied, which means they will continue your application as TR. I don't think this will affect your H1B extensions, you can still keep extending yearly.

Just when I was thinking PBEC has started doing it's job they come up with new things. They just won't let us live in peace.

waitingforCALC said:

yes your labor app will continue as a traditional recruitment under EB2 with your original PD. That is if your lawyer and HR can't convince them that you did what was appropriate for RIR.

waitingforCALC said:

No this will not affect your H1B extension

waitingforCALC said:

was your LC for software or IT

IS DBEC giving so many NOFs

noluck2005 said:
was your LC for software or IT

is DBEC sending so many NOFs to people, this is
:eek:
they just want to grill us on light fire forewer :mad:
I bet they are all anti-immigrant in PBEC

waitingforCALC said:

Can you also give us little more information about your employer. Like is it big, small, medium sized?

Thanks

waitingforCALC said:

I am one, venkatg_gc is another and theres one more. Go through my posts. I have similar situation, except my lawyer said that this was not NOF, this was just a notice saying it has been changed. Does yours say NOF? Have you been provided with the due date? I dont think this will interfere with your H1 extension at all. And i havent yet received further communication from PBEC.

BTW, you must some stud to have gathered so many responses. I have been posting for a while and i got very little interaction from the junta here.

My company size was small about 15/20 people back then and my title is "SW Engineer".

VA RIR Labor Approved

Dear All:

My employer received the labor approval letter from PBEC today. The approval is dated June 5 and we just knew it today.

I sincerely wish all of you will come out of this insane labor pain soon.

EB3-RIR VA
PD: December 03, 2002
RD: October 2004
ETA Case Number: P-04282-xxxx
LC Approval: June 5, 2006

not receiving the formal approval

How long does it take for attorney to receive the formal approval form after the case being certified?

I got a letter at home from DOL last Friday saying that my case (CA RIR PD 08/2002) got approved. But my attorney has not received the formal approval yet. Any suggestions how this shall be handled?

thanks!

svrabbit said:
How long does it take for attorney to receive the formal approval form after the case being certified?

I got a letter at home from DOL last Friday saying that my case (CA RIR PD 08/2002) got approved. But my attorney has not received the formal approval yet. Any suggestions how this shall be handled?

thanks!

Congratulations! It could be any day now. Atleast you are approved and not stuck with NOF.

Good Luck with next steps.

Case Closed

After checking with my HR today, I have been told that my case is closed since my company did not respond to 45 day letter. My HR said they never received the 45 day letter and they are in the process of reopening the case.

How long it takes to reopen the case? Is there any impact? I am worried.

tanveer666 said:
My Case has been assigned to analyst on june 9, 2006 . But in my current screen shot the occupation title and occupation code is still blank . what does it means ? the analayst has not touched my case at all

Please reply if you know the answar

Tanveer
Tanveer,

Please let me know you findings. As per the screenshot my occupation title and code are blank as well.

Thanks,

how to get screenshot ?

How do you get screenshot of your case. I wanted to get more info about my case... whether it is open or dead. not getting any info from lawyers

va_aug_2002 said:
In my case, the fields are entered (they are there since last Sep). Not sure if they can still transfer my case to TR?

Did anybody had this fields populated and still got NOF or case converted to TR from RIR?

Gurus, any ideas will they still issue NOF or change it to TR even if this fields are populated?

noluck2005 said:
I called 202-693-3010 number and they told me that they are not able to give me the info about my LC, but my lawyer or employer can call and they will give them info. My lawyer told me last Friday "there is no way to check status of application"; he is suposed to be one of the better atorneys in immigration field. So probably he doesn't want to call :mad: , or worse he don't know about 202 number :eek:
My HR is just forwarding my e-mails to lawyer, and he is like don't bother me, "as soon as we receive somthing I will let you know", biggest joke from him is "you are on top of my priority list". Well I know that lawyers have to deal with lot of frustrated people, but they are %^$#@* :mad:
He told me to email himin about 1 month so then I will just tell him about 202 number and that they will give him info if he calls :mad:
I just came to conclusion tht you have to keep callin and keep bugging lawyers and HR otherwise nothing will happened, lawyer probably thinks well he is EB3 and LC is nothing anyway, well LC is the crucial step of this process
I am starting to worry about my application PD 10/02 CA RIR EB3 :confused: :(

Still positive optimist we will se how it goes

Absolutely agreed if we want something then just go for it…I had same experience many times…recent example
I asked my lawyer to do some investigation 6 weeks ago after one week I came to know that he is on vacation. Then I talk to my HR and then sent an reminder to him he replied after one week that his assistance is going to go the investigation again I did not hear anything for a week so I asked my HR again and then I came to know that his assistance was on vacation during 4th July long weekend.
Now Lawyer is back but my HR concern person is on vacation….I need his support for some document…
On top of that we have lazy govt agencies…
Meanwhile I made up my mind to take consultation from Rajiv so that I need not depend on all these variables…

All I want to say or support to “nolock2005’s” that we have to keep bugging HR/Lawyer otherwise it is very difficult nothing is going to happened
I am very +ve that we all are going to make it…….just having a tough time… :) :)

Our company size back then was 60/70. right now it is much smaller. and the labor was applied for Technical Support Engineer position. And they have given 30 days for the rebuttal. I have just seen the Bug White envelope from PBEC. It has three sheets...

1. Letter to lawyer and employer- sub: reduction in recruitment denial
2. Withdrawal letter.
3. Rebuttal Coversheet.

The due date in the rebuttal sheet is Aug 10th 2006

Have there been any approvals after moving into TR from RIR??

Thanks for the response guys...I appreciate it..

am_frustrated said:
I am one, venkatg_gc is another and theres one more. Go through my posts. I have similar situation, except my lawyer said that this was not NOF, this was just a notice saying it has been changed. Does yours say NOF? Have you been provided with the due date? I dont think this will interfere with your H1 extension at all. And i havent yet received further communication from PBEC.

BTW, you must some stud to have gathered so many responses. I have been posting for a while and i got very little interaction from the junta here.

My company size was small about 15/20 people back then and my title is "SW Engineer".

Last edited by a moderator: