Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

AbstractVision said:
I got the screenshot which is different from earlier.
Occupation Title, Occupation code, Rate of Pay and Prevailing wage is different now.

However it does say other details as :
Processing Type: RIR
Case Received Date: 08/12/2002

Not sure how they changed the details in one week. I am worried that they might change the Processing Type (from RIR to TR) and send a letter for additional recruiting ... :mad:....Thats going to take for ever. They have not come up with guidelines for that even....Its all big mess.. :mad:
Hi,

In my case the Occupation code and occupation title are blank, What does this imply, Gurus ?

thanks,

It means that they have not started working on your case yet. They have just completed the preliminary data entry. If you wait for another couple of months it should be on its way for approval.

njgc03 said:
Hi,

In my case the Occupation code and occupation title are blank, What does this imply, Gurus ?

thanks,

GC_from_NJ said:
It means that they have not started working on your case yet. They have just completed the preliminary data entry. If you wait for another couple of months it should be on its way for approval.
Thanks !!

my pd has changed

I have been following this forum for quite some time now...I have sent an email for the snapshot today and have noticed that the PD is changed from 11/05/2002 to 11/17/2004. My Case received date was 11/17/2004 and now in the email the case received date is 07/06/2006. I am not sure what has happened, but I would like to know if any one has seen this happen. Please let me know. Please find my details in the signature.

I am contacting my lawyer to find out more...

Thanks for the info in advance.

I think, the experience/ qualification requirements for the job (as advertised by your employer) determines the EB category. To my knowledge, the only difference between EB2 and EB3 category is the cut-off date.

worldconcepts said:
Thanks. Is there anything I can do now to change it back to EB-2? Because I do have a master's degree.
And how bad is EB-3? Besides the cut-off date issue.

Moving from RIR to TR!!!!!!!!

After reading some of the posts on this chain, it is insanity moving cases from RIR to TR. Instead of putting pressure on DOL by us, the DOL guys are putting so much pressure on us. This is not fair. If things go like this, people on this chain will go mad.

NJ, RIR , EB2
PD:12/11/2002 :D

manwithnoname said:
I think, the experience/ qualification requirements for the job (as advertised by your employer) determines the EB category. To my knowledge, the only difference between EB2 and EB3 category is the cut-off date.
Thanks. Can I file another PERM EB2 while proceeding to 140 with my EB3 and later on use my EB3 PD to file 485, if both 140 are approved?

chinglun said:
lawyer did not receive official notice yet but NOF is coming .
He checked with that number ,

so i think people whose cases were skipped in the last couple months when PBEC were approving should be prepared for the worst .

What a pain ...
We're hoping it's not true but I just heard another case from a friend who received NOF. (The case is changed to TR) Folks, just prepare yourself to see this in mail box. It's not the end of the world but it's going to make you feel depressed for sometime.

Anyone get a NOF for pushing from RIR to TR?

Did anyone in this forum get a NOF for pushing RIR to TR?
F16 said:
After reading some of the posts on this chain, it is insanity moving cases from RIR to TR. Instead of putting pressure on DOL by us, the DOL guys are putting so much pressure on us. This is not fair. If things go like this, people on this chain will go mad.

NJ, RIR , EB2

If PERM it maybe true. But for the old way, it's the job requirments on the application form. My ads said several openings, they need at least bachelor degrees, some of them required master degree. then in the application form, it said master needed.

manwithnoname said:

F16 said:

NJ, RIR , EB2

that was great..!!
I have no words for the mess we are in..!!

fangf,
Im one and i know venkatg_gc to be another one. If you are looking for more insight, go through couple of my posts. BTW, you didnt mention if you were the chosen recepient of the rare reward as well? If so, provide your details and exact verbage of their communication if possible.

venkatg_gc,
if you dont mind can you type in content of their denial as well or atleast compare with the one that i typed in and let us know if its similar?

Thank you, am_frustrated.

I did not get any formal notice of that. What I saw is my screenshot changed form RIR to TR this month. My case is EB2/RIR, 01/2003. I got a 45D letter 09/2005. Obviously my lawyer could not help me too much. She is very very lazy!

am_frustrated said:
fangf,
Im one and i know venkatg_gc to be another one. If you are looking for more insight, go through couple of my posts. BTW, you didnt mention if you were the chosen recepient of the rare reward as well? If so, provide your details and exact verbage of their communication if possible.

venkatg_gc,
if you dont mind can you type in content of their denial as well or atleast compare with the one that i typed in and let us know if its similar?

What Happened In Aila Conference

fangf said:

I did not get any formal notice of that. What I saw is my screenshot changed form RIR to TR this month. My case is EB2/RIR, 01/2003. I got a 45D letter 09/2005. Obviously my lawyer could not help me too much. She is very very lazy!

Does anyone knows - if any thing positive happened regarding this nasty labor situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Is anybody out here got a NOF when the case status was FINAL REVIEW? What I am not understanding is at what stage of the application RIR denial is generated ?

As of June 26th my case status was FINAL REVIEW. Also, the 202-***-**** guy said your case will/already assigned to an analyst. What a fu***** suspense is this? I am now scared to death.

Labor Approved

Thanks all of you for continued support of the forum. Its real helpful.

My labor got approved today 11th July 06. It was such a relief. The details are in my signature. I know PBEC is not following the FIFO as many of my friends in the same company with PD may/june 02 are still stuck, but i was somewhat lucky, and I thank God for that.

Will see you guys soon in 140/485 discussion groups. Just cleared the 1st hurdle. Now another long wait starts for next phases.
The tracker is one of the best thing we have out here which tells the statistics. I wish you all, best of luck with your LC, and may all of you get the deserved LC soon.

Thanks
Virat.

fangf said:

fangf,

Did you employer not receive any info as well? When did you first notice it being pushed to TR? This may give us insight as to how long before we can expect further instructions from them. Sorry to hear that, hey but atleast you are not alone.