Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

PBEC phone

:confused: I don't know what magic you guys have played on the lady at reception of PBEC to get your case information. I tried to be nice and said please please etc. but she did not give me any information. She said send a fax to get information, which my employer has done last week, but no info so far.

What else can I do to get case status - my attorney is big AH. H1B Status doesn;t reflect case status. Any ideas what I do??? :mad:

narayana_pan said:
HI Saknia
the following is the mail I got from PBEC...
any Ida..... whne it will be finished....

This is in response to your inquiry on your pending application for Foreign Labor Employment Certification.

Case Information

ETA Case Number: P-04247XXXX Priority Date: 12/11/2002
Processing Type: RIR Case Source: Region
Employer Name: XXXXX Business Activity: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Occupation Title: Programmer Analy Occupation Code: XXXXXX
Rate of Pay: $ 70000 / Yearly Prevailing Wage: $ 57450 / Yearly
Alien Name: XXXX Visa Type: H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship: INDIA
Case Received Date: 09/03/2004 Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

U.S. Department of Labor
Division of Foreign Labor Certification
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

I am curious - are you EB2 or EB3?

NewAflatoon said:
:confused: I don't know what magic you guys have played on the lady at reception of PBEC to get your case information. I tried to be nice and said please please etc. but she did not give me any information. She said send a fax to get information, which my employer has done last week, but no info so far.

What else can I do to get case status - my attorney is big AH. H1B Status doesn;t reflect case status. Any ideas what I do??? :mad:

Hi

I am very sure that when someone posted the PBEC Number and mentioned that the Lady was so nice, thousands of calls would have gone to them from the next minute

So it is no wonder that the Nice Lady got tired and stopped being nice.

today i finally got to know my case number, which starts with
P-05012-*****, can any one tell me what these numbers mean, i believe i read a while ago what they represent.
PD 4/05
45 day , letter oct.2005
thanks

chillchill said:
today i finally got to know my case number, which starts with
P-05012-*****, can any one tell me what these numbers mean, i believe i read a while ago what they represent.
PD 4/05
45 day , letter oct.2005
thanks

It means your case was entered in the BEC database on the 12th day of 2005 which would be January 12th 2005. The rest of the ETA number is your unique ID within their system.
:)

Any 2001 Maryland Sufferers

Are there any one with PD 2001 from Maryland that is still waiting patiently here?

Is this the eye of the storm?

Terribly quiet here today!
Everyone trying to be a "silent reader" and leverage that "qualification" huh? ;)

LC Certified!!

Finally got the good news from my attorney today. Here are my details:
ETA Case Number: P-04282-*****
Priority Date: 08/05/2002
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Case Received Date: 10/08/2004
State: VA
Category: EB2

Hi

Hi Yahd, can you please post the first 2 numbers of last 5 numbers for the ETA Case Number...Please...mine is also p-04282-15***

Thx

Yahd said:

Cograts..when did you receive 45 days letter.
Good Luck for your next phase.
Yahd said:

raj_vagc_oct02 said:
Hi Yahd, can you please post the first 2 numbers of last 5 numbers for the ETA Case Number...Please...mine is also p-04282-15***

Thx

First two digits of last five numbers?.. Give us a break Raj , I am sorry to disappoint you but this is not going to tell you in which order the applications are being processed. :) . We are all frustrated but looks like you are first in the line.

Yahd said:

Hi Yahd

Congrats. can you tell us when you got 45 day and when replied

saknia said:
Hi Yahd

Congrats. can you tell us when you got 45 day and when replied
A friend of mine with CA PD 10/2002 RIR got approved.
I am surprised myself but it is true.
I don't much more detail but he received 45 day letter in Feb 2005.

bigbang2001 what category ur friend EB2 or EB3

is it EB3 or EB2 category ? and may i know exact day in oct 2002
my PD is oct 15th 2002
Thanks in adv

ravipd2002 said:

is it EB3 or EB2 category ? and may i know exact day in oct 2002
my PD is oct 15th 2002
Thanks in adv
EB-2 . Can't recall the date. The person left the company sometime back. State was cleared in September 2003

I laugh when people actually try to predict approval dates/ month. Saknia no offence and it is not your fault if people actually are so desparate.

do you have any problem with predict... ?

bigbang2001 said:
EB-2 . Can't recall the date. The person left the company sometime back. State was cleared in September 2003

I laugh when people actually try to predict approval dates/ month. Saknia no offence and it is not your fault if people actually are so desparate.

atyagi73 said:
Still here ...still waiting ...
I aplogise if I offenede someone but look at atyagi73. he is Dec 2001 and look at 10/2002

There is no pattern no prediction . It is the nearest box which hands can reach and if you are luck you file is in that box.

none

bigbang2001 said:
I aplogise if I offenede someone but look at atyagi73. he is Dec 2001 and look at 10/2002

There is no pattern no prediction . It is the nearest box which hands can reach and if you are luck you file is in that box.

Every body has their won belief on one good person good mouth….
So… we should not discourage any body buddy.
No serious pls..
:rolleyes: