Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

4MyWife said:
Cause my life is at a fork awaiting my final decision to choose which path to take.... I wish all of us get out of this mess soon... very soon.... thanks Saknia...
For the last five and a half years I have always been 3 months away from the processing on my case. The prediction was made by my company's lawyers.
There cannot be any accurate prediciton in dealinig with DOL as those guys bear no responsibility whatsoever for their work.

Thanks for your reply

I was confused.Some co-workers of mine was saying I don't have to wait to file for EAD. I only have to wait to apply for Green Card because of retrogression. I am already disappointed to PBEC. You all are trying to help each other. Thanks.
sbdol said:
Do not want to disappoint you but I believe you have to wait till you can file I485 so retrogression is a real culprit here. At any rate you cannot apply for EAD till your application is in DOL

chillchill said:
saknia , others , what is the criteria of these special handling cases, who qualifies,what do u precdict about early 2004 PD cases, should they be getting approved towards end of this year( do we have a lot of 2003 cases pending as well)
I have heard about special handling cases for teaching positions in colleges and universities.
Anything else goes into the common pile.

MD cases

I think most importantly atyagi's case is from Maryland. And we haven't seen any approvals from MD at all in the last two months.

I think there is some degree of relation to the state from which the case was filed and the order is which PBEC is processing cases. Probably when they touch the MD cases again a lot of these 2001 cases should be certified.

Or another reasoning is there are no MD cases made it to regional after June 2002. So they are working on cases after June 2002. That explains why people from VA with earlier dates are still waiting.

Lets see what happens.

And congratulations to all who got certified recently.

saknia said:
I agree with you on pattern. But Prediction is a Guess and Luck thing which might work. Iam happy if I predict and that makes some one get out of this Hole soon

While my Mind cannot accept that My hand are doing that work hoping to give solace to a fellow Buddy. While it may sound unscientific it is human I think

I have no problem with your comments and I wish you get it this month to beleive that

Guys with PD 2001 are the worst . Let us all Wish atyagi gets it this week

Hi Chipman,

Congratulations!!! Which one you receive to your home address?The original labor approval or copy ?

I am curious because now my home address was changed and my labor was applied by employer not by attorney.

Priority Date : Sep 16, 2002
State : CA
RIR , EB2
45 Day letter received : Feb 22, 2005
45 Day letter replied : Feb 24, 2005
My case number P-4322-00XXX

Chipman said:
Finally my labor is approved, I received approved letter to my home address
Here is detail information about my case

Priority Date : Sep 23, 2002
RIR , EB2
45 Day letter received : March 15, 2005
45 Day letter replied : March 16, 2005
My case number P-4320-00XXX
labor approved : April27, 2006

This forum is vey useful and saknia pattern to predict is 95% accurate. I hope everybody gets through this mess.

3 cases got approved on my company, one of them with PD of June 2002 and 45 days letter of Nov 2005 , all cases filed from NY.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Mine still on the waiting queue : PD Nov 2001 , 45 Days letter March 2005, NY

ahalem said:
3 cases got approved on my company, one of them with PD of June 2002 and 45 days letter of Nov 2005 , all cases filed from NY.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Mine still on the waiting queue : PD Nov 2001 , 45 Days letter March 2005, NY

Are they RIR applications? Could you please verify?

How long does it take for Prevailing wage determination

When i first asked for a screen shot in November 2005, Occupation Title, Occupation code and Prevailing wage details were missing. My attorney asked for a screen shot for 7th year extension in April 2006; the Occupation Title and code were filled but the Prevailing wage was still missing. I am still waiting for my approval.

I have MS and am working as Mechanical Engineer, I am the only one for which my company has filed for labor in years.

How long does it take for Prevailing wage determination?

Priority Date : June 04, 2002
State : NY
RIR , EB2 / MS with 3 years experience
45 Day letter received : October 18, 2005
case number P-05129-9xxxx

May 2006 Visa bulletin

I searched this thread but could not find.

Here is the May 2006 Visa Bulletin link

Link.

If it is a repost, I am really sorry.

No 45 Day Letter So Far....

Hello,

My Labor is pending from NJ - EB2 - RIR - PD - April 2003, I still haven't received the 45 day letter...is this common, is anybody else out there with similar situation..

copy.

venkatg_gc said:
Hi Chipman,

Congratulations!!! Which one you receive to your home address?The original labor approval or copy ?

I am curious because now my home address was changed and my labor was applied by employer not by attorney.

Priority Date : Sep 16, 2002
RIR , EB2
45 Day letter received : Feb 22, 2005
45 Day letter replied : Feb 24, 2005
My case number P-4322-00XXX

LongWaitNJLabor said:
Hello,

My Labor is pending from NJ - EB2 - RIR - PD - April 2003, I still haven't received the 45 day letter...is this common, is anybody else out there with similar situation..
Mine is NJ EB2 NonRIR - May'2003, not heard from PBEC

They are not following FIFO for 45 days letter

SOme of my co-worker has PD 2004. They have received their 45 days letter. I haven't received mine. PD-August 4th 2003.

sp0 said:
Mine is NJ EB2 NonRIR - May'2003, not heard from PBEC

Can anybody please help ?

Hi All Friends ,

I don't know if I am the only one in this situation or there are many of this kind. I applied in RIR from California. My Priority Date was 05/03/2003 . I haven't got any 45 Days Case notice yet. And the worst of all is , I am seeing you guys putting Case number Like P-xxxxx-xxxxx or D-xxxxx-xxxxx ...I have not even received that new D or P ETA number also ? I just have original 6 digit numeric case number received from california EDD when they received my case ..is it very common or something very strange and dangerous..Please advice as I am right now waiting for my 7 th year extension of H1B...

DO you have any suggestion for me ?????

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Predict

Saknia,

Can you please predict my case with the current trend??

PD:08/02/02
CA, RIR, EB2
Trasfered from CA DOL
P-04308****
45 day replied on 02/05

-Thanks in advance.

We got the case number from screen shot

Have you ever asked for one? You will not get the status. But you will get a case number starting with T or P or D. T means data entry is not completed and P means it is completed and you may get your 45 days letter soon. I have learned it from this forum. I am not sure if it is true or not.

Send an email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US.

GorH said:
Hi All Friends ,

I don't know if I am the only one in this situation or there are many of this kind. I applied in RIR from California. My Priority Date was 05/03/2003 . I haven't got any 45 Days Case notice yet. And the worst of all is , I am seeing you guys putting Case number Like P-xxxxx-xxxxx or D-xxxxx-xxxxx ...I have not even received that new D or P ETA number also ? I just have original 6 digit numeric case number received from california EDD when they received my case ..is it very common or something very strange and dangerous..Please advice as I am right now waiting for my 7 th year extension of H1B...

DO you have any suggestion for me ?????

Thanks