Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LongWaitNJLabor said:
Hello,

My Labor is pending from NJ - EB2 - RIR - PD - April 2003, I still haven't received the 45 day letter...is this common, is anybody else out there with similar situation..

My NJ_RIR_July03_P05143-xxxxx_No45DayLtr is in a similar situation.

Hi !

I have send Several Emails to above Dalas and Phili H1B7YR Email ID . No Reply..I don't know whats going on ?

Himanshu

Use your work email address

Here is the format of the email. Try again.

Subject: Informatiom request for H1B extention

Body of the email:

Employer name:
Employer Address:
Employee Name:
Employee Address:

GorH said:
Hi !

I have send Several Emails to above Dalas and Phili H1B7YR Email ID . No Reply..I don't know whats going on ?

Himanshu

Very close to my case!

Hi Chipman,
Congratulations! My case is really close to yours. I hope to see the good letter in mail too!

Did you ever try to send an inquiry?

Priority Date : Sep 22, 2002
State : CA
RIR , EB2
45 Day letter received : March 15, 2005
45 Day letter replied : March 17, 2005
My case number P-4320-00XXX
labor approved : waiting ........

Saknia,
Make a prediction for me. Your good luck might make it happen (trust me I need it badly... for several reasons)

Chipman said:
Finally my labor is approved, I received approved letter to my home address
Here is detail information about my case

Priority Date : Sep 23, 2002
RIR , EB2
45 Day letter replied : March 16, 2005
labor approved : April27, 2006

This forum is vey useful and saknia pattern to predict is 95% accurate. I hope everybody gets through this mess.

Can you provide more info

Chipman, If it is fine with you can you please share your "DOT code", your companies "business activity" and your yrs of experience. I don't know if it too much of the info but I believe it will still your identity secret.

My understanding is that PBEC/DBEC approvals might have above parameters in factor. Just my feeling :confused:

Chipman said:
Finally my labor is approved, I received approved letter to my home address
Here is detail information about my case

Priority Date : Sep 23, 2002
RIR , EB2
45 Day letter replied : March 16, 2005
labor approved : April27, 2006

This forum is vey useful and saknia pattern to predict is 95% accurate. I hope everybody gets through this mess.

Suggestion

Please dont use huge sizes and colors to get responses faster... because everyones case is important to them so dont make it sound like you are the only one in trouble and not having a case number is not the end of the world that you have to announce it in this fashion... If you are passing a message in general or an annoucement also its understandable. Dont be selfish.

GorH said:
Hi All Friends ,

I don't know if I am the only one in this situation or there are many of this kind. I applied in RIR from California. My Priority Date was 05/03/2003 . I haven't got any 45 Days Case notice yet. And the worst of all is , I am seeing you guys putting Case number Like P-xxxxx-xxxxx or D-xxxxx-xxxxx ...I have not even received that new D or P ETA number also ? I just have original 6 digit numeric case number received from california EDD when they received my case ..is it very common or something very strange and dangerous..Please advice as I am right now waiting for my 7 th year extension of H1B...

DO you have any suggestion for me ?????

Thanks

2002calabor said:
Hi Chipman,
Congratulations! My case is really close to yours. I hope to see the good letter in mail too!

RIR , EB2

Saknia,
Make a prediction for me. Your good luck might make it happen (trust me I need it badly... for several reasons)

Hi

I don't know your RD at Region. Whether it is same with CHPMAN or not , your 45 days letter and P nos are in same range. So you might be Next

All the Best

ItsTough said:
Please dont use huge sizes and colors to get responses faster... because everyones case is important to them so dont make it sound like you are the only one in trouble and not having a case number is not the end of the world that you have to announce it in this fashion... If you are passing a message in general or an annoucement also its understandable. Dont be selfish.

Hi ,

I am sorry. , If I have not followed the right procedure , it is may be becauseI am new here and today is my first day of posting. I will make sure I will not use any color or font size next time..

Sorry and thanks for advice

Your P-XXXX or D-XXXX no. will come with the " 45 day-letter"
Please check with your lawyer to follow up why you have not receive your 45 day letter.

You could send him the same message nicely.

He/She wanted to know if not having a case number is a big issue. You shouldn't be mean to him because of the format of his email. This forum is for people with same issues who has sympathy for each other . Not for people who criticize people for their mistakes.

ItsTough said:

Thanks Buddy for kind words. I will not pur any colored email or font in the post now. Actually I was unaware of that rule. Anyways thanks for this.

nohope_for_lc said:
He/She wanted to know if not having a case number is a big issue. You shouldn't be mean to him because of the format of his email. This forum is for people with same issues who has sympathy for each other . Not for people who criticize people for their mistakes.

I don't think so ... EB3 from India is stuck at March 1, 2001. It seems there are substantial number of 245i cases from India.

MannyD said:
Hey atyagi73,
I don't think this is completely accurate. Not many cases from India filed on basis of 245i. Additionally to compare, China EB3 is now at May 2001 and didnt get stuck at Apr 2001. So may be we're not doomed - not yet....

Last edited by a moderator:
manwithnoname said:
I don't think so ... EB3 from India is stuck at March 1, 2001. It seems there are substantial number of 245i cases from India.
Once the Visa Bulletin for June 06 is out in next few days we will know if Eb3 for India get stuck at Apr 2001 or not. So far in last 2-3 months, the visa dates are moving one month for each month.

How many legal EB cases at BECs?

As published, BEC (both together) have 355000 (or 360000) Cases.
Somewhere I read last year that this includes ~ 240000 cases filed under 245i.

So we are looking at 360-240 = 120 K cases for legal EB at the start of BEC operation.

Am I correct?

So on average each BEC has 60k of legal EB cases.

Is this correct?

manwithnoname said:

I am expecting that in June Visa Bulleting that EB3 will cross April 01 and move substantially.

45 days letter not received for case starting with P-

nohope_for_lc said:
Have you ever asked for one? You will not get the status. But you will get a case number starting with T or P or D. T means data entry is not completed and P means it is completed and you may get your 45 days letter soon. I have learned it from this forum. I am not sure if it is true or not.

Send an email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US.

Hi

I didn't get 45 days letter yet. I noted this case number in 7th year extn PBEC screen shot.

PD : 01/19/2005
Case number : P-05145-xxxxx
EB3/RIR

A small shade showed up

Well guys we're all getting a little exciting about pickup at PBEC. I was happy enough to receive an email form them today(we were sending requests every 2 weeks-week ago last time)-finally I can be sure that they didn't loose my case. As far as another steps- we all know it's going to take time-and who knows if I ever receive 45 Day letter-months from now probably. One question I have do they go by their case # or PD while working on cases using their so called "FIFO"

Here's info on my number: P-06086-11XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
2002calabor said:
Hi Chipman,

RIR , EB2

Saknia,

Yes I did enquiry through my local congressman last 6 months back. He told my company that it will done before May 2006. I think your should be already approved, check for mail tonight or tomorrow.