Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

saknia said:
I donl;t think so. July 2002 who replied for 45 days letter in early 2005 are being approved. Going by the approvals I can see that they go by 45 days letter track. We have also seen some cases who rceived 45 days letter in 2006. So We have to conclude that it is some combination of 45 day & PD

This again is just my guess. How they really proceed - God knows
I don't think He knows either!

Well, take my case for Example:
- PD Nov 2001, NY.
- 45 days Received and replyed is March 2005.
and still no response.

I do not think there is any pattern, may be they are using a sophisticated Random Generator algorithm to pick up the cases , or doing the Dead Dance around the cases singing : HOLA HOLA HOLLLLA ,Then pick one to process it.

saknia said:
I donl;t think so. July 2002 who replied for 45 days letter in early 2005 are being approved. Going by the approvals I can see that they go by 45 days letter track. We have also seen some cases who rceived 45 days letter in 2006. So We have to conclude that it is some combination of 45 day & PD

This again is just my guess. How they really proceed - God knows

Saknia...??

My screenshot shows source as "Region', but I dont see it in the DOL website database for 2001/2/3/or 2004. Was this a fluke data entry mistake..? having some hopes cos it shows 'region' for a Dec 6th 2002 NJ case..

Anyone come across such a thing...??

StressTestInUSA said:
Saknia...??

My screenshot shows source as "Region', but I dont see it in the DOL website database for 2001/2/3/or 2004. Was this a fluke data entry mistake..? having some hopes cos it shows 'region' for a Dec 6th 2002 NJ case..

can you paste the link for DOL website database ?

All guys stuck here...

I am considering this option, please post your thoughts about the + and - sides of it.

Planning to send wife and kids back home, and spouse is desperate to work(else might become a psycho staying home). Need to decide now,as schools r ending here and schools back home starting in June.

I have a EB2 NY 2003 Oct LC(India) replied 45 day letter last week. Now for this to get thru I am estimating a time frame of 2 yrs min for LC + 140 stage.(Maybe 2007 end) Plan to file for Consular processing. The ex employer is willing to do all the paperwork if it is legal and no problem for anyone.

I spoke to a paralegal(who is a friend of mine) and said the 140 can be filed when the LC comes thru and I need not be emplyed with them. It is a very big company and have turnover in millions. So company paperwork is strong.

looking for Suggestions/comments..

I just got a screen shot, which took 2 days.

Mine show "Region" also, even i didn't get 45 letter. How do you check DOL website database?

How to you know if you reach region?

StressTestInUSA said:
Saknia...??

Last edited by a moderator:
45-day letter received

My lawyer just sent me an email that she received and replied to the 45-day
letter today. I am glad that my case is not lost or closed. Have a good weekend!!

Matt

few days?

VA_AUG_2002, if your case went to regional before PBEC and have received/replied 45 day letter then yours is in the pipe, it could be just few days/weeks!

here is my analysis- For cases that went to regional DOL before PBEC (except for SWA/SESA cases in Philly DOL area) they hardly have any processing to do except to make sure they have the 45day reply and adjudicating it but they will be put into a (regional) queue.
Now there are only 2 factors we have to look at:
1) howmany people are adjudicating
3) howmany cases(w/45day reply) they have before you because they follow FIFO based on PD & EB category. EB1 takes precedence over EB2 and EB2 over EB3.
As they are nearing completion of data entry, more and more people join the adjudication team so your approval could be just few days/weeks away!

For cases that went directly from SWA/SESA to PBEC, once they receive the 45day reply, it takes longer(6 months to 1 year, again depends on howmany people are working on each SWA) as they have to do what SWA/SESAs used to do. After the SWA process, they will be put into the above said regional queue and there on, the same process/FIFO.

va_aug_2002 said:
Saknia,

Do you think it matters if it is EB2 or EB3 for LC approval? If it does not matter, hopefully they will reach my case in couple of months?

Thanks.

LoveNY said:
here is my analysis- For cases that went to regional DOL before PBEC (except for SWA/SESA cases in Philly DOL area) they hardly have any processing to do except to make sure they have the 45day reply and adjudicating it but they will be put into a (regional) queue.
2) howmany cases(w/45day reply) they have before you because they follow FIFO based on PD.
As they are nearing completion of data entry, more and more people join the adjudication team so your approval could be just few days/weeks away!

Well, above process is probable, and equally possible process is "doing the Dead Dance around the cases singing : HOLA HOLA HOLLLLA" as ahalem suggests! Thanks ahalem for ending my week on a hearty note!
Folks, have a good weekend !

45 Day Letter Received

Coworker received his 45 day letter today.

PD 01/18/2005
P-05216
RIR EB3 GA
45 Day Letter Received: 04/14/06

Hello all,
I had sent a letter to many senators online through their webpages. The response I received from my state (California) senator, Barbara Boxer, is attached below. Looks like she did not really read the letter at all. This response confirms the fact that no one is concerned about legal immigrants. This is a boiler plate response and talks about illegal immigrants who I did not even mention in my letter. Absolute rubbish.

Dear Mr. Bhargava:
Thank you for writing to me about illegal immigration. I appreciate hearing your views on this important matter.
Like you, I am concerned about the number of illegal immigrants who enter our country each year. I understand the impact that illegal immigration has on our nation and our state. We must greatly increase our efforts to secure our borders, and I support the funding necessary to do so. To this end, I voted for S.Amdt.516 and S.Amdt.487, which would increase funding for border security and provide for additional border patrol agents.
I am also committed to making our nation more secure by eliminating tunnels that provide a direct passageway into the United States for illegal narcotics, banned weapons, potential terrorists, and others who would be stopped at a port of entry. I am an original co-sponsor of the Border Tunnel Prevention Act, S.2355, which would enact stiff penalties for the unauthorized construction of such tunnels.
The federal government has an obligation to help states bear the financial costs associated with illegal immigration. I am a co-sponsor of S.188, a bill to authorize funds for the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, which reimburses states for the costs of incarcerating illegal immigrants. This legislation passed the Senate on May 23, 2005.
I believe that immigrants who enter the United States legally make many valuable contributions to our great nation. I support legislation that seeks to regulate legal immigration according to the traditional American values of fairness and dignity for all.
Thank you again for writing to me. As Congress considers immigration reform, please rest assured that that I will support legislation aimed at stemming the flow of illegal immigration and helping states with the costs of illegal immigration.
Barbara Boxer
United States Senator
Please visit my website at http://boxer.senate.gov

I wrote mails to the Congressman and Senators from California.
In his response, he atleast mentioned LEGAL immigration.

But the response that I got from Dianne Feinstein concentrates only on the ILLEGAL immigrants. She says that the ILLEGAL immigrants are paying taxes and own houses here in the USA. I wonder how an ILLEGAL immigrant get social security number and pay taxes or own houses :confused:

The following is the response that I got from Ken Calvert:

Thank you for contacting me regarding immigration reform.
I appreciate the opportunity to respond.

Our nation is a land of immigrants and I believe we should
continue to welcome people who immigrate legally to the U.S.
Immigrants strengthen our nation by blending new perspectives
into the existing American culture. However, I strongly believe
illegal immigration needs to stop and we must gain control of our
borders before we can truly address a possible guest worker
program. I do not believe we can implement a guest worker
program before the borders and ports of entry are secure.

As you may know, the House passed, with my support, an
enforcement-only immigration reform package. The Senate is
considering an immigration reform bill which will likely include a
guest worker system. I will consider the final product carefully
and support a bill that makes real reforms to stop illegal
immigration while embracing our highest values of citizenship.

Once again, thank you for contacting me. Please feel free to do so
again on any issue of importance to you. In the meantime, I invite
you to visit my website at www.house.gov/calvert.
Sincerely,

Ken Calvert
Member of Congress

mbhargava2000 said:
Hello all,
I had sent a letter to many senators online through their webpages. The response I received from my state (California) senator, Barbara Boxer, is attached below. Looks like she did not really read the letter at all. This response confirms the fact that no one is concerned about legal immigrants. This is a boiler plate response and talks about illegal immigrants who I did not even mention in my letter. Absolute rubbish.

Dear Mr. Bhargava:
Thank you for writing to me about illegal immigration. I appreciate hearing your views on this important matter.
Like you, I am concerned about the number of illegal immigrants who enter our country each year. I understand the impact that illegal immigration has on our nation and our state. We must greatly increase our efforts to secure our borders, and I support the funding necessary to do so. To this end, I voted for S.Amdt.516 and S.Amdt.487, which would increase funding for border security and provide for additional border patrol agents.
I am also committed to making our nation more secure by eliminating tunnels that provide a direct passageway into the United States for illegal narcotics, banned weapons, potential terrorists, and others who would be stopped at a port of entry. I am an original co-sponsor of the Border Tunnel Prevention Act, S.2355, which would enact stiff penalties for the unauthorized construction of such tunnels.
The federal government has an obligation to help states bear the financial costs associated with illegal immigration. I am a co-sponsor of S.188, a bill to authorize funds for the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, which reimburses states for the costs of incarcerating illegal immigrants. This legislation passed the Senate on May 23, 2005.
I believe that immigrants who enter the United States legally make many valuable contributions to our great nation. I support legislation that seeks to regulate legal immigration according to the traditional American values of fairness and dignity for all.
Thank you again for writing to me. As Congress considers immigration reform, please rest assured that that I will support legislation aimed at stemming the flow of illegal immigration and helping states with the costs of illegal immigration.
Barbara Boxer
United States Senator
Please visit my website at http://boxer.senate.gov

LoveNY your analysis close enough...

LoveNY said:
VA_AUG_2002, if your case went to regional before PBEC and have received/replied 45 day letter then yours is in the pipe, it could be just few days/weeks!

3) howmany cases(w/45day reply) they have before you because they follow FIFO based on PD & EB category. EB1 takes precedence over EB2 and EB2 over EB3.

For cases that went directly from SWA/SESA to PBEC, once they receive the 45day reply, it takes longer(6 months to 1 year, again depends on howmany people are working on each SWA) as they have to do what SWA/SESAs used to do. After the SWA process, they will be put into the above said regional queue and there on, the same process/FIFO.

Looking at some NY approvals who had their recent approvals, these cases never went to regional but got their approval. The only thing that they had different was they received their 45days letter in advance. I also observed that these cases got approved in less than 2 months time from they recieved their 45 days letter. Certainly some FIFO is followed and it is a combination of data entry completion date, 45days letter, state, EB2/EB3category, RIR/Non-RIR. Seeing DOL peple for 4 years monkeying around the process
its is a bit surprising for PBEC having this kind of complex criteria for processing the cases.

45 Day letter received

Spoke to my HR recently and apparently they received and responded to a 45 day notice from PBEC.

Here are my details:

PD: 4/2/03
Type: Non-RIR, EB3
State: MA

45 day letter received: 4/5/06 (3 years and 3 days!!)
Case number: T-05175-xxxxx

(Haven't checked the status after the 45 day letter was responded to).

GC_enroute said:
Looking at some NY approvals who had their recent approvals, these cases never went to regional but got their approval. The only thing that they had different was they received their 45days letter in advance. I also observed that these cases got approved in less than 2 months time from they recieved their 45 days letter. Certainly some FIFO is followed and it is a combination of data entry completion date, 45days letter, state, EB2/EB3category, RIR/Non-RIR. Seeing DOL peple for 4 years monkeying around the process
its is a bit surprising for PBEC having this kind of complex criteria for processing the cases.
Seems like they spent these 4 years coming up with this complex criteria. Seriously guys, I don'see any FIFO here.

I requested screen shot on 03/20/2006 . In my screen shot in processing type column they have written TR INSTEAD OF RIR. and occuption title and occuption code column was left blank .

On March 21st my attroney sent them e mail as well as he faxed and mail the letter through mail asking PBEC to fix this typo

My employer also e mail, fax and mail them the letter

I requested screen shot again today but when i received the screen shot i was dissappointed to know that they have not fixed this typo and the screen shot was the same which I got on 03/20/2006

How can I fix this problem .

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH NOW BUT THEY HAVE NOT FIXED THIS TYPO INSPITE OF REPEATED REMINDERS FROM MY EMPLOYER AND MY ATTRONEY

did any body face this type of problem ........ please help

tanveer666 said:
I requested screen shot on 03/20/2006 . In my screen shot in processing type column they have written TR INSTEAD OF RIR. and occuption title and occuption code column was left blank .

On March 21st my attroney sent them e mail as well as he faxed and mail the letter through mail asking PBEC to fix this typo

My employer also e mail, fax and mail them the letter

I requested screen shot again today but when i received the screen shot i was dissappointed to know that they have not fixed this typo and the screen shot was the same which I got on 03/20/2006

How can I fix this problem .

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH NOW BUT THEY HAVE NOT FIXED THIS TYPO INSPITE OF REPEATED REMINDERS FROM MY EMPLOYER AND MY ATTRONEY

did any body face this type of problem ........ please help

tanveer..I told you I had this problem and told u to call up PBEC and speak,dont tell you r the employer/employee or attny. Just tell for this case it is supposed to be RIR but it is TR.

In my case,I sent a reply email with the Screenshot and they fixed and replied with the new screenshot after 3 weeks I guess.

Whe u speak tell them u replied and tell your case is sitting in the TR que instead of RIR que they will never touch in the near future.