Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

date is same

we know how PBEC works(does not work)? As long as they stick to the date 9/30/2007, we will be fine.

StressTestInUSA said:
http://www.plc.doleta.gov/

Guys..

when was this damn logo updated..I think it is more than a 1 month and it is still sitting at '18 months remaining..'(or was it 19 months last month) just losing our head over this freaking GreeeenCard.

Really dont know how to come out of this mess man...!!

So Frustrating!

My co-employee got his I-140 approved last week. While my labor is still stuck with PBEC. Ours are both RIR/EB3/CA. His case went to DBEC. I applied 2 months earlier. How could PBEC do this to us!

Really frustrating!!!

Hi guys,

Maybe I am missing something here. Why are you trying to find our case numbers in below link? The database in below is all for PERM!!! Since most of us blocked in BECs don't file via PERM again for various reasons, I don't see the possibility our cases would be entered into the PERM database....We are in a black hole, no database, no tracking systems whatsoever!

ct_rk said:
My screenshot says

Case Number: T-05147-XXXXX
Priority Date: 08/06/2004
Processing Type: RIR
Source: Region

But, I donot find my case number if the following link:

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

And, have not received 45 day letter.

What does this mean? Is this a data entry mistake ?

Please let me know.

Thanks !

PBECVictim10000 said:
Hi guys,

Maybe I am missing something here. Why are you trying to find our case numbers in below link? The database in below is all for PERM!!! Since most of us blocked in BECs don't file via PERM again for various reasons, I don't see the possibility our cases would be entered into the PERM database....We are in a black hole, no database, no tracking systems whatsoever!

PERM means permanent. it doesnt mean perm process. All labor certificate that are processed for green card purpose is reffered as labor certificate for permanent position. The labor that is done during H1 is considered to be temporary position.

saknia said:
Hi Guys

This T or P case number are not in the FLC data Center before . These are assigned by PBEC for your entry in thier system. The Original Number you got whn they first accepted the Petition is what will show up in that Database. As long as you get 45 days letter that is fine. They cannot issue one with out a Petition. Why you guys get borthered with that Database comparison I don't know

Hi SAKNIA,
Isnt this database relevant to the BEC data entry. Though It doesnt have the BEC case number, i was able to find my case in the FLC database. I found out from this database, that my case has been entered as TR (instead of RIR). Leads me to believe that even BEC has it wrongly as TR. Any thoughts?

jcgc said:
Hi SAKNIA,
Isnt this database relevant to the BEC data entry. Though It doesnt have the BEC case number, i was able to find my case in the FLC database. I found out from this database, that my case has been entered as TR (instead of RIR). Leads me to believe that even BEC has it wrongly as TR. Any thoughts?

I donlt think PBEC is using this Database to enter in to thier system. Rather they go by the Case details shipped to them by various States .If they would have doen this Datbase transfer they would have issued all 45 day letter by June 2005 and not now. You could loctae your case by Employer name and State in that Datbase. But details there are not going to be brought in to PBEC as it is . They are entering by hand again and hence the delay

I think you should be bothered by that. Get a Screen shot now and make sure all is correct for your case ( Like RIR, Source is Region etc)

saknia said:
Hi Guys

This T or P case number are not in the FLC data Center before . These are assigned by PBEC for your entry in thier system. The Original Number you got whn they first accepted the Petition is what will show up in that Database. As long as you get 45 days letter that is fine. They cannot issue one with out a Petition. Why you guys get borthered with that Database comparison I don't know

Saknia..

in this case, in the screenshot it says 'region', but it is not found in the flc database. Even my case says 'source: region', but not there in the database.

Though we need not be surprised if it is data entry error, as long as it is not a blunde like making a RIR case as TR.

Response to Mails/faxes sent to DOL !

Did any body received any response from DOL officials in respect to mails/faxes sent to them couple of weeks back?

StressTestInUSA said:
Saknia..

in this case, in the screenshot it says 'region', but it is not found in the flc database. Even my case says 'source: region', but not there in the database.

Though we need not be surprised if it is data entry error, as long as it is not a blunde like making a RIR case as TR.

When an Officer is doing Data Review he is going to go through the File . At that point he will know whether RIR was verfied at State Level or not.If answer is YES then it is from Region - Case went to Region and before approval it went to PBEC. What is entered in the system could be not be a problem unless they pick cases by say RIR and Region. as far as PBEc is concerned they go nby PD and even approved some state cases so far. So this should not be a concern I think

saknia,

I have a PD of Jun 2002 , still i havent received my 45 day letter ,
do you see any thing wrong here,

rikki said:
saknia,

June 2002 without 45 day letter so far is not good. Not sur this is because of your state ( Distr of colombia). Howver you can ask your attorney to mak an enquiry quickly to make sure your file is in tact and not lost or misplaced.

Act fast !!!!!!!!!!

45 day letter for June-2002 RIR cases

rikki said:
saknia,

My case NJ-RIR-EB3-June 2002,
I have not received 45 day letter.

The wait is finally over !!!!!!

I just received (10 mts back) an email from my attorney. My LCA has been approved and I can file both 140 and 485.

Saknia,
Thanks a lot for your very kind words in your last reply to my posting. You are the best person in the world !!!!! If I happen to see you, I would put a lot of sugar in your mouth (a south indian tradition) .... Thank you so much !!!!!

saknia said:
Hi Yours is 275th day in 2004 ( FIFO) > If you have replied to 45 day letter around the same time your LC is alaredy approved

gosh..

After seeing so many postings from June 2002 without 45 letters, it is our wishful thinking about PBEC finishing 45 letter saga by June 06, ie just 2 more months.. When can we expect actual approvals...?

venram said:
I just received (10 mts back) an email from my attorney. My LCA has been approved and I can file both 140 and 485.

Saknia,
Thanks a lot for your very kind words in your last reply to my posting. You are the best person in the world !!!!! If I happen to see you, I would put a lot of sugar in your mouth (a south indian tradition) .... Thank you so much !!!!!

congrats buddy...!! its cakewalk now for you..!!

venram said:

Saknia,
Congrats!!!

Can you please post your details ?

Tough

StressTestinUSA,

Its a tough tough situation! My wife has has been sitting at home and it is driving her crazy too. I can understand that it is hard sitting at home in this country.

But sending family back home can have some other complications:
1. Emotional/psychological impact on wife/kids staying away for so long. Wife might be desparate to work but if she stays on her own for a year she would really want to come back to US and live with you.

2. This whole thing can take with a PD of 2003 can still take 2 years. Two years is a long time.

Have you tried filing for immigration for canada. Usually it comes thru in a year. If it does you along with family can leave for canada and come back to US when the 03 application plays out fine. But then that is still a year away and your family situation may get worst by then.

Overall very complex situation. I am suffering from the same thing and I am really hoping that something will clear out this year. Maybe we should start a support group of wives on H4 stuck at home?

The stress is getting really unbearable and no amount of faxing letters by the people here seems to be having any impact.

StressTestInUSA said:
All guys stuck here...

I am considering this option, please post your thoughts about the + and - sides of it.

Planning to send wife and kids back home, and spouse is desperate to work(else might become a psycho staying home). Need to decide now,as schools r ending here and schools back home starting in June.

I have a EB2 NY 2003 Oct LC(India) replied 45 day letter last week. Now for this to get thru I am estimating a time frame of 2 yrs min for LC + 140 stage.(Maybe 2007 end) Plan to file for Consular processing. The ex employer is willing to do all the paperwork if it is legal and no problem for anyone.

I spoke to a paralegal(who is a friend of mine) and said the 140 can be filed when the LC comes thru and I need not be emplyed with them. It is a very big company and have turnover in millions. So company paperwork is strong.

looking for Suggestions/comments..

So Many Rejections. Why !!!

StressTestInUSA said:
gosh..

After seeing so many postings from June 2002 without 45 letters, it is our wishful thinking about PBEC finishing 45 letter saga by June 06, ie just 2 more months.. When can we expect actual approvals...?

From DOL report (reference: http://www.immigration-law.com)

Backlog Cases:
Total Received: 363,000+
Total Completed: 108,000+
Total Certified: 50,000
Balance: 255,000
Full data entry will will be completed by 06/30/2006 as scheduled.

They have more than 50% rejection. Why ???

My LCA case details

EB2 / RIR / VA

PD: 7/24/2002
RD: 4/24/2004
45 Letter - Recieved and Replied in Dec 2004
Approved Date - Dont know when exactly, but I was informed by attorney today that he recd my LCA approval.

Wish you all good luck for a speedy and quick emancipation from this BEC mess.

va_aug_2002 said:
Congrats!!!

Can you please post your details ?